Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
this is a part which I seriously hate  about any reality show on Indian TV . Comon man ; everyone has to do some or toehr struggle  while achieveing his/her goals; its not a cakewalk for Any person . and plus every1s parents have some dream about their children ; that doesnt mean channel should use them as a medium to garner votes 😡
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agreed!! Sometimes i find this stuff awkward and tend to skip those portions😔
LeadNitrate thumbnail
 i might sound rude and weird, but i also noticed one point which irritates me to hell. the videos show the dancers crying coz they miss their parents and r living in mumbai for 3 months/2 months
 the parents r crying coz their kids have left home and are away. i find it so stupid, its like freaking Mumbai and  kolkata/hyderabad. 2 days train journey at the max
 if u r chasing ur dream, u need to leave your nest to spread your wings and learn to fly, whats the big deal?
 i find it so stupid, i have been leaving alone for the past few yrs, for my studies, i get to go home once in every 12-15 months,  and till date my parents haven't visited me, i find this staying alone living alone crap so unbearable, and then they harp over and over and over it. 
 I wasnt a regular follower of DID1, but season 2 had an overdose of it, and now this again.
like rilli? if u r 15-16, rilli young, ok, but a grown man or woman? r u kidding me?
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^ same story here

I dont bawl even though I am not too happy about it

and they are living hardly a few hours away ...

Originally posted by: Tannistha

i might sound rude and weird, but i also noticed one point which irritates me to hell. the videos show the dancers crying coz they miss their parents and r living in mumbai for 3 months/2 months

the parents r crying coz their kids have left home and are away. i find it so stupid, its like freaking Mumbai and  kolkata/hyderabad. 2 days train journey at the max
 if u r chasing ur dream, u need to leave your nest to spread your wings and learn to fly, whats the big deal?
 i find it so stupid, i have been leaving alone for the past few yrs, for my studies, i get to go home once in every 12-15 months,  and till date my parents haven't visited me, i find this staying alone living alone crap so unbearable, and then they harp over and over and over it. 
 I wasnt a regular follower of DID1, but season 2 had an overdose of it, and now this again.
like rilli? if u r 15-16, rilli young, ok, but a grown man or woman? r u kidding me?

You are thinking from your perspective and circumstances. It is matter of between parents and kids, we dont know the whole story to judge about the emotion part. we dont know the circumstances when they go to Mumbai for participating in dance, we dont know how did they reach Mumbai, what did they leave behind home. Then there is thing some people express their emotion openly some do not. I left my house at very young age, I know how a person feel being away from home. Still it varies person to person, some people enjoy being away from parents some does not. Some are away by choice, some by circumstances. Dont judge other without knowing full story.
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

You are thinking from your perspective and circumstances. It is matter of between parents and kids, we dont know the whole story to judge about the emotion part. we dont know the circumstances when they go to Mumbai for participating in dance, we dont know how did they reach Mumbai, what did they leave behind home. Then there is thing some people express their emotion openly some do not. I left my house at very young age, I know how a person feel being away from home. Still it varies person to person, some people enjoy being away from parents some does not. Some are away by choice, some by circumstances. Dont judge other without knowing full story.

i started my post saying i might sound rude and weird
 and yes, no one, even not the hard partying ones i know, really enjoy very much away from home and  family. it isn't easy i know, i have been through it too, but since in this post we r all  kind of sharing our opinion on the emotional atyachar we have to tolerate on the show, the sob story of everyone's life, i thought i would share something which i find is emotional atyachara
 otherwise,  the dream fullfilling one"s mothers dreaming, tryiing to make one's mother happy, trying to be a good father are all in reality some good and honest thoughts isn't it?😳
zaabemard thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

we dont know the circumstances when they go to Mumbai for participating in dance, we dont know how did they reach Mumbai,

We do know. They are in Mumbai for a national televised dance competition. And they probably took a train to get to Mumbai. What we don't know is why that is a reason to start crying and acting like they have been sent to Mars and will never come back?