zaabemard thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Why does Mithun keep calling people's family members and then we have to watch rona dhona on the show? They bring someone's mother or father on the stage and try to create an emotional moment. It is a bit stupid. Everyone has family. If you are on the show for a couple of months you may not be seeing them much. So what? What is there to cry about?

Then the sob stories of "mein meri maa ke liye dance kar raha hun" stuff. That's great, but I don't really care - chup kar aur naach. We don't need everyone's biography.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Maaka sapna is the ultimate emotional atyachar line which has been used on screen to manipulate janta's emotions...
zaabemard thumbnail
That maa ka sapnaa line is so annoying. What was maa's sapna? She had a dream 20 years ago that there would be a show called DID and her kid would make it to the show and then win it?

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaabemard

Why does Mithun keep calling people's family members and then we have to watch rona dhona on the show? They bring someone's mother or father on the stage and try to create an emotional moment. It is a bit stupid. Everyone has family. If you are on the show for a couple of months you may not be seeing them much. So what? What is there to cry about?

Then the sob stories of "mein meri maa ke liye dance kar raha hun" stuff. That's great, but I don't really care - chup kar aur naach. We don't need everyone's biography.

🤣

no, but u have a point. everyone has a family. iss mein rone wali kya baat hai? if u don't have someone (mom, dad etc.), it makes a bit more sense to cry. but if u have someone and they are here to greet you or they send a video, why cry?

i was rolling my eyes when they were asking them what their "sapna" was and some people were saying "mein ek achchi beti/beta banna chahti/chahta hoon." like really? who would actually want to become a bad daughter and a son?😕 that's why i liked karan's reply about his dance school. it was real! it wasn't awkward. i'm not saying they shouldn't be "achcha beti/beta," but this is not a "sapna." u should be a achcha beti/beta by default. i hope that made some sense.😆

zaabemard thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rapier

🤣

no, but u have a point. everyone has a family. iss mein rone wali kya baat hai? if u don't have someone (mom, dad etc.), it makes a bit more sense to cry. but if u have someone and they are here to greet you or they send a video, why cry?

Exactly. Yesterday Geeta's mom had came by. Geeta probably sees her many times a week as they all live in Bombay. So why was it so emotional that she came by? Because she doesn't normally come in front of a camera? So let's start crying for that? 
joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sometimes its annoying but then I think it's important to know a persons background as Danceindiadance is not same as the shows abroad, the contestants here don't always come with propper training as they donot always have enough resources to pay for the classes or they don't have support of their families. So it's important to show if the person has succeeded inspite all that or mayb that will encourage other parents who are against dancing.

Ofcource, they should not overdo it...like they did in karans case...first his mother said she sold her jewellery to pay for his classes-fine! but then it was again shown in a video and in other episode rajeev sir metioned it as special thing abt karan....What is this??? emotional blackmail to vote for him???
WreckLass thumbnail
Dont even get me started with Maa ka sapna stories🥱
I wish they just concentrate on dancing/singing and quit getting any kinda story to light. We all have our own stories
Edited by crystalline23 - 13 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
that is teribly manipulative!!

as much i think vikram is an amazing dancer, he is getting sympathy votes with his dramaticism as well..

emotional attyachaat
everybody has a story...this is kinda messing up the junta's mind..and then they claim junta isnt fair in voting..
zaabemard thumbnail
Exactly. Vikram is not the only guy on the planet who has a new baby.

I dont think anybody cry on this show except Rona Kapoor.