Pratigya

hardly any intimacy.

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
todays epi didnt have much of KriYa romance. I mean, the scene in which KriYa applied colour for each other had so less romance or no romance. Even the Dance sequence could have been better.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think they were deliberately shown restrained because of Amma's and other people presence in the Kitchen....
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

Was the scn dat bad?:-(

Yes my Sweetu.. It was just Like an ordinary scene
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think it,s all becoz all were standing there so that,s y bt no problem lets hope to c in future r in tommorrow,s episode they can show a little sweet one if not romantic hum guzara kar le ge
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaaaar......2day kriya wass blank by face....I mean no emotional attachement........y is this happened yaar........?:( I m very disappointed......they hav different scenes bt in only one scene that is in kitchen......kriya was gud oterwise blank in facial expression.....:(
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya today the kriya snece was not that good. where was the romance. even in the bedroom whenkrishna was telling prats to be happy and all. pratigya was so indifferent. there no body was there. it was soblank. i wa s feeling like they were just doing it as some scene. the kitchen was o.k. since everybody was there. ya. dance sequence was bad. the camera angles were not that good. atleast kriya should have danced.no kriya scene at all as they mentioned in the article. i know in the article they tell something and in theserial they show something. remember in u and me holi segment the reporter was telling krishna will soak pratigya in color water. anyway i don;t believe in this SBS,SBB and all. but u and me i had little hope. they too. why pratigya has to be angry on the festival day. atleast for some time she should be happy. why cv's .
Mitu_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KriYa_life

todays epi didnt have much of KriYa romance. I mean, the scene in which KriYa applied colour for each other had so less romance or no romance. Even the Dance sequence could have been better.

we love to see romance  of kriya  but,  as we know that Krish is like rat gayi bat gayi but Prat is not like that😊
she has not forgiven him yet!
 too ab  romance kaha se hoga 😆😆 Atleast they appied color on eachother😉
Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
But didn't the article also say that SS will tell Kriya to paint the house? That didn't happen either so maybe thats coming up? There's still some tension between the two.

Loved P's concern towards K at the beginning 😳
ArjaAddict thumbnail
I AGREE...N THE MAIN REASON FOR DAT IS THE BACKGROUND MUSIC!DEY DINT PLAY DAT 'HEY HEY HEY' TUNE WHICH IS A MASTERPIECE ON KRIYA...DEY WERE JUST GIVING ORDINART BG MUSIC...N DEN DA DANCE SEQUENCE..I WUD SAY DAT IT WAS A VERY BAD EDITING SEQUENCE...IF IN ONE SCENE PG HAD LEFT HER SAREE LOOSE ON ONE SIDE DEN IN D NEXT SCENE SHE HAD IT PINNED ON ONE SIDE...N DEN IN ONE SCEN KRIYA WAS VERY CLOSE BT D NEXT SCENE DEY R LIKE MILE APART...IT HAPPENED ALL BCOZ OF D TECHNICAL PROBLEMS LIKE EDITING...LETS HOPE DAT V GET A BREATHTAKING KRIYA SCENE TODAY OR DIS WEEK!
ArjaAddict thumbnail
BUT I MUST SAY DAT DA SCENE B/W K,P,T & C WAS AWESOME...THERE WAS SOOOO MUCH CHEMISTRY B/W DA TWO(ACCORDING TO ME)