waiting eagerly....
so very happy that u finally updating deewangi!!😊
update jaldi jaldi!! :D
😍
Posted: 12 years ago
finally......and about time too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
hey muski....😊

tmrw m supposd to b there at my colg award ceremony for gettin my merit award n u ruined my sleep by changin the status as updatin....😭
hw m i supposd to sleep nw....😭
nt fair.....

ur ffs keep hauntin me in my dreams also...😍

bt stil luv u for finally endin the looooooong wait.........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Finally you are updating!!!
Can't wait for it....

finally u are updaing

me bored of refreshing page dear....update fasssstttt
I HAVE TRIED MY BEST TO TONE IT DOWN..STILL IF ANYONE IS NOT HAPPY WITH MY WRITING PLEASE LET ME KNOW THROUGH PM I WILL EDIT IT
~deewangi~
part 90

Maan - tum na bahut badmash ho gayen ho
she inched closer to him on her knees - phele se jayada???
Maan - phele badmash nahi thi.. nandan thi
she innocently asked - aur abhi??
aur...umm...abhi!!..umm

he puts his hand on her waist & gently drew her up against him, there heavy cloths didn't seem like a barrier any more. She slid her hands up his shoulders to join at the back of his neck. She blushed as she lifted her mouth to his. His kiss was slow & deep, making her toes curl. She felt hot excitement dart through her. He spoke into the kiss.. u know how to kiss now.. & smirked naughtily. He took a deep breath more in excitement as his grip on her tightened. Suddenly the kiss was no longer slow, but hungry & passionate & the pressure of his mouth was almost painful.

She felt him gathering her heavy lehenga in his hand to lift it. Now his palm was sliding up her legs. He reached her back & paused. He shuddered with the arousal he felt while slipping her panties off her. She clasped her fingers closer burring in his hair. Then his hand moved over her bare back tantalizing her. He couldn't wait much longer he cradled her on the bed ..I love u meet ..his face was hard & intent as he looked down at her. U r only mine..sirf meri ho!!!

She didn't reply but gave him a slow sweet smile that made him burn to take her just then. She giggled lying on the bed while he hurriedly got off his shervani.. help nahi kar sakti ho he complained.. she tried opening the buttons.. by then he was already out of his dress. She bit her lower lip when his sleek heavy shoulders was revealed to her. Feeling him under her fingers was maddening.

Her heart jerked when he bend close without warning on her. She hissed as his mouth explored her all over again. She arched backward to only inch closer to him. He was in love with his little wify..he doesn't even know since when. He wanted to show her how much he loved her, treasured her. Not now..since the time he had met her..because she was his life..since then..his ray of hope..his reason to smile. It was her only her..!!!

she hadn't known anything could feel like that, but she sensed there was more & she didn't know if she could survive them all. He was not him.. he was being deewana of her today...like a 15yrs old boy whom she saw first...naive & true to his feelings & expression.. the expression that he held back always..!!!  pleasing every bit of her in his deewangi. She gasped as her slender body beginning to writhe. She inhaled sharply as he moved in. their eyes met again as he reached to those sweet lips. He deepened the kiss with himself moving closer. He flexed, exerting more pressure. He now placed the hand to her  wrist  on either side. Her tension & fever increased to unbearable levels & then  sense of explosion. They cried out with their entire body shuddering & clenching. It was their deewangi.

He tried to slide next to her still kissig her feeling her .. she only hugged him back & pulled him closer. I am really heavy for u he kissed her dearly nahi she shook her head. she wanted him to be in her arms, protected from this cruel world. She still couldn't believe the pain he would have faced in those 8months. He dossed off in mints with feel of contentment of having her ..in her.. as his only his. She wanted to be his..only his.. not now..since she saw him ..she was his deewani.. she couldn't have enough of him.

Next day no one disturbed them. Actually no point Maan was very particular not to disturb them. So no one bothered. Any one came home to meet them, Daadi & Rano managed something.

They came down a around later in the afternoon

Rano - pagphere ke liya jana hain
he knew it was something like wife going away to her house. He immediately tightened his grip around her waist. Main bhi challon ga
Rano & Daadi smiled ..haan baba tum bhi chalogen
Geet was feeling so shy with his way for expressing love.
They all went to handa hawali. Rano had arranged lunch there. It was more of a closed family affair just 4 of them & arohi & Arjun.

Maan didn't leave a chance to hold her, kiss her, hug her. He didn't leave her min alone. He would be with her all the time.
Arohi whispered to Arjun - shoo sweet na...
he couldn't agree more
arohi asked Geet - tum log honey moon ke liya kanha jaa rahen ho?
She looked at Maan, he face was already turning red in embarrassment.
He didn't want to say anything to make her feel more conscious.

Arjun walked around the garden with Maan
Maan hugged him thanxs a lot
Arjun smiled - I don't have to say..actually sounds silly but yah who teri deewani hain
Maan was still watching her, dressed in saree today.. his little wify!! sach main deewani hain
Arjun - waisen tum bhi kuch kam dewane nahi ho
Maan gave a straight look & then smiled.

The moment the evening pooja got over. They took blessings from every one. Rano gave them the shagun. & kissed their foreheads. Maan instantly lifted her & took her to the car.
Daadi & Rano ..knew this was to happen.. their offical Honey Moon

PRECAP
some more cute scenes..

will need some time before I update that bit
-PREV  PART 89  NEXT   PART 91-
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
res
awww.............shhhhoooooooo romantic dear......☺️
😍me in 7th heaven....9th cloud!!!!!😍
awww....luvd it...luvd it.........luvd it😳.....finally the wait is over....luv u muskaan!!!!

now......YIPPIE............ME FIRST......ME FIRST.....
πŸ€ͺ*DANCING CRAZILY*πŸ€ͺ
after such a long tym...i was able to comment 1st......without spacing out...rather refreshing pages after every 3 secs!!!
see this is our DEEWANGI!!!
phew....now i can sleep peacefully!
thnx muskan😳

OHH DEAR...........ME SANDWICHED UR UPDATE........πŸ˜†

do continue soon....plz

Edited by kawaii_geet - 12 years ago