Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

~deewangi~
part 89

He patiently sat beside her on his knees & got her dressed. She knew their wedding would be special but never expected it be so divinely special. Wat more than Maan himself dressing her up. She kept looking at him & blushing. He kissed her pink cheeks as they turned pinker. He took the bindi & placed it in the middle of the fore head & placed a soft peck. She hugged him & rested herself on his chest.. I love u she whispered ' love u too. .. he replied instantly.

Meanwhile down stairs, arohi & Arjun spoke to Daadi & Rano.
Rano - tum log london se kab ayyen
Arjun - jab Maan ke accident ke baren main pata chala
Rano didn't know who Arjun was, she looked at him strangely
arohi - aunty he is my fiancee.
Rano - yeh tho wohi ladka hain na jo 1st year se Geet ka frd tha... Arjun ??
arohi - ji
Rano smiled remembering Geet telling about the new frd she had made in london, that too male.. Maan was so restless then.
Rano - tum log seeda ghar kyun nahi aayen
Arjun - thats a mistake we did aunty.. hum log hospital aayen the, then Maan didn't recognize her, so she wanted to meet him & find out why was he so disturbed
Rano - last 8 months had been hell for Maan, main bhi tho mamta main behkar aandhi ho gayen thi.
Arohi - we didn't know that rimi was imposing as Geet.
all of their talks came to sudden stop when they all look up in awe to see Geet looking gorgeous as maan's dulhan in Maan's arms. He carried her down the steps as she hide her face feeling shy. He takes her near papaji 's photo to take blessings. Rano's eyes where filled. It was his dream, to see his little princess dressed beautifully as maan's dulhan. Rano hugs both of them & bless them. Daadi also blesses them kisses their forehead. Arohi gets really excited to see Geet like this. Arohi's parents just join in with few of geets belongings that was left behind as she changed her identity.

They both were taken to the madap. Geet was feeling shy & looking down. Maan kept on teasing her. She refused to look up. But that was Geet.. she used to always express herself only to him. She was very confined to her friends & parents. She least interacted with any one else. She never had to .. he was always there for her.

They jaya mala went on with little bit of teasing.
Arjun teased Maan - pata hain Maan, she used to always say, she needs to make one call & u will be there in london in less than 8 hrs
Maan looked at her - she was wrong..he said looking into her eyes
Geet looked at him innocently with complaining face
Maan - she don't have to call.. all she to do was close her eyes & wish, I would have been there.  She blushed again & hugged him

they had their dream wedding, darji did the kanya daan. After the 7 pheras. Pandit ji gave the mangalsutr to tie. Maan looked at her.
Maan - tumhra mangalsuter knaha hain?
She blinked & looked him. Happiness was in her eyes, she was so happy he remembered every tiny it of their deewangi. Arohi passed on the silk bag & whispered - papa ne teehk karva di.
Geet opened the bag & took out maan's chain & the rings that were attached to it. Maan took the chain & tied it around her neck with proper ritual, then slipped in the ring. She fondly put the ring in his finger.  He kissed her hand touched it to his forehead. They ceremony was completed with the sindoor on her forehead. They moved on to take elders blessings.

The whole media, KC, Handa 's business associates, the office staff, friends, relatives finally met Mrs Geet Maan Khurana. He was so proud. His one hand rested on her waist & the other lead the hand. He introduced her to every one, but very protectively. Not even a shake hand. Geet was exquisite, gracious very elegant yet she was nave. Not touched with any false claim.. she was just Maan ki deewani even now. though she was a topper in her studies all through to her PG. The best in her field. As she walked with Maan they just complimented each other.

Every one around just wanted to please her, just get a chance to be blessed by her beautiful grace, a smile, a glimpse. He was so happy to flash her around, his wife, his Geet, his meet.. only his. A tiny bit of restlessness, a sweat on her forehead..thats it.. he called it a day & took her to the room. He made her lay on the bed.
Geet - kya howa?
Maan - u look tired
Geet - nahi I am fine. Nechen sab log wait kar rahe hongen
Maan - I don't care.
Rano & Daadi just came running - kya huwa?
Maan - she is tired
Rano caressed her forehead - shaadi main tho aise hi hota hain, she will be fine.
Maan - NO.. let her rest
Daadi shook her head giving up on him.
Nakul just came in with the glass of juice.
Maan helped her drink & made her  lie down.

Rano & Daadi sat with both of them talking, relishing old memories. Adhi, sasha, arohi & Arjun managed the guest & media. 
Rano - khal hawali challenge pag pharen ke liyen
Maan smiled kissing her forehead.
Daadi - aab kuch din office nahi ..ok
Maan - office kya hota hain???
they all smiled happily.

Later in the evening, they had the offical grah pravesh & small pooja at the temple. Rano took Geet away from Maan & dressed her up specially for the special night. Maan was quiet restless & tensed. The room was decorated with white flowers, she sat in the mid of the bed hiding her self behind the flowers. Arohi & Arjun teased Maan not letting him in. he really had to fight his way in.
He smiled & walked in & closed the door.  She giggled when he closed the door shut.
Maan - tum na bahut badmash ho gayen ho
she inched closer to him on her knees - phele se jayada???
Maan - phele badmash nahi thi.. nandan thi
she innocently asked - aur aab??

PRECAP
wonder wat will they do in SR now!!

~PREV  PART 88   NEXT  PART 90~
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeyyyy......me first.....πŸ₯³...after a long time...love it...

loved the update...πŸ‘

maan dressing his geet...his meet...for the wedding....haayee.....😍...love it...

omg....maan was restless hearing arjun's name as geets friendπŸ˜†...well he was always like that...

loved the way they all were talking abt everything...rano was right is saying...mamta me andhi ho gayi thi.....she didnt even saw anything beyond her coming back...

loved the way that he first took her to take papaji's blessing...πŸ‘πŸΌ

darji did the kanya daan😲....i guess he wasnt bad...only that brij πŸ˜‘..n his dad...after their money...😑

aww....maan asked for the mangalsutra...😳...of course bhulta kaise....😳..that mangalsutra is more imp than the new one.....love arohi for getting it for geet...actually her dad for getting it done...

maan didnt let any1 touch herπŸ˜†...only small handshakes...thats the maan we know...😳..always protective or rather possessive abt his meet...😳

waiting for the SH...n as u said what will they do now...πŸ˜†...update soon..

best line -- 1 -- Maan - she don't have to call.. all she to do was close her eyes & wish, I would have been there.
2-- A tiny bit of restlessness, a sweat on her forehead..thats it.. he called it a day & took her to the room.
3-- She least interacted with any one else. She never had to .. he was always there for her.
4-- Maan - office kya hota hain???

aur bhi hain..πŸ˜†but i believe these were the best...loved these...πŸ‘
Edited by jyoti_l - 13 years ago
heermeher thumbnail
they are truly made for each other .  Yes me too wondering what is left for SR they have been married for long
Edited by heermeher - 13 years ago
-memorable- thumbnail

just loved it

fantastic update

Edited by agmaneet - 13 years ago
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘ awesome trowesome πŸ‘πŸΌ
they are adorable but missing NADAAN GEETπŸ˜‰ but loved this GEET too😊
Edited by NayabSaher - 13 years ago
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved it
eagerly waiting for the SR
its so sweet of u muski to stay up this late at night to give an update to us
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Muskiiiii .... I LUB U ... πŸ€—  .. ur the bestest ...  πŸ€—

awesome update.. their wedding was divine ... the mangalsutra and ring part was amazing ....

i cant get enuff of deewangi ...

continue super soon plzzzz

love
Sana 
Edited by sindu555 - 13 years ago
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update...loved it...
-memorable- thumbnail

SR how many times😳