Posted: 13 years ago
awesome udpate Muskan
wow finally the wedding will take place for the third time
plz update soon
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wedding toh weekend mein hi haina muskan😊
toh main issiliye abhi se wait karrahi hoon....
waiting waiting... to see their rings and mangalsutra which broke sometime back from geet...
love4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hi thanks thakn u give us  next part plzz ab dewaangi ko or zyada der tak agy ly kr jana lakin hum ko juldi update krty rehna wait nahi ho raha plzzzzzzzzzz juldi se update kro na plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz😭
gunjar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow awesome update Muskaan👏👏👏
just love u dear...........❤️❤️
finally a perfect wedding ⭐️⭐️⭐️
plsssssss update soon yaar
waiting......................😊😊😊😊😊
Anassana thumbnail
Hello Muskan😃
  THIS PART WAS AWSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE👍🏼 YAR PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ⭐️ UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN 
WAITINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG😍
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear just loved the part
perfect would b the best word used here
oooooooooooooooooo
that was just awesum loved reading it
nuthing could b more spl 4 her more than this nuthing at allll
finally he will get marry on the same mandap on the same day date as per fixed nd the original geet
keep writing dear
u wrote it just amazingly although the part was quite short bt still had its spell on me 4 a long time
du update the next part soon
will b waiting eagerly
god bless u
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
waiting sis plssssssssssssssssssss
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

updates

maan ko geet mil gaye

nahi to main samjhi thi

maan ka ajjkal badluck hi kharab chal raha he

serial me dekho to confusion and misunderstanding

TM me bhi esa hi haal he.

bulkey TM k maan ne to serial and deewangi k maan ka number hi kat diya he

muskan yaar itnaaaaaaaaaaaa zulm to na karo bechare pe k wo MSK hi na lage bechara itnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa confuse ho gya he ab to os k demagh ki jala do

shukar he dewaangi k maan ka  bulb on ho gya.

and

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ab is k baad khamoshi and kashish k maan ka bulb mat fuse karna

and

updated deewangi...last part ese mat diya karo

part 87

He immediately dragged Brij to the mid of the hall & began to bash him. Brij played innocent. Reps were clicking the photos.. maan's body guard pushed every one away..not letting any one interfere.
Brij - tum pagal hogayen ho kya?..he ran for his life.. he rushed up the steps.. he couldn't fight back Maan was much stronger than he had encounter him last. 
The guards shooed off the reporters. There was no one in the Mansion now, only Daadi, Rano, darji, rimi, arohi, Arjun.
Brij ran on top & stood for a minute catching for his breath In a sudden movement, Maan drove his fist into Brij's stomach. As  Brij doubled up in agony, Maan pushed him off the railing and hoisted him up. He held Brij by his ankles and dangled him over the sill.
Brij - Maan..!! maan! What are you doing? he screamed in terror. Are you crazy?
Maan just left the grip around his ankle..brij fell down guess some broken bones & bleeding furiously. Maan rushed down the steps.. Brij tried to move out crawling on the floor..arjun crossed his path..maan held Brij's collar..
Brij - mujhe mar kyun rahen ho?
Maan didn't need to say a word.. he didn't have to, Maan Singh Khurana was never answerable !!!another thrust in his stomach he spit blood & collapsed.
He now turned to look at rimi with eyes that just filled with hatredness rage anger, blood shot.. he held her hair & threw her on Brij.. by now police had made there way in
police - enough Mr. khurana we shall take it from here

Rano closed her eyes in pain.. main ne tumhe us din hi kaha tha..unhe jo chahiyen dedo....rano fell on the floor crying helplessly..mainne kaha tha na... she felt so miserable all this pain..all this ache just for petty money..which never mattered in their relation. Maan walked out calmly realizing the importance of Rano's words now.. give them wat ever they want..I don't want them to come between ur love. ALL IZZZZZZZZZZ WELL NOW

Maan took out a chocolate bar from his pocket & nibbled it - kya huwa?
she was too embarrassed to show her face. she kept quite he offered her a bite from the chocolate he was nibbling. she just shook her head
he forcefully fed her..trust me u will feel better. She immediately raised her head to look at him.

He was crazily kissing her love u love love a lot.

Rano - main ne kaha tha na..aaten hain honeymoon main jayen ge
Daadi closed her mouth & giggled

part 88

he carried her to the up the steps.. he turned & looked at Arjun ..I owe u one
Arjun - big one he smirked hugging arohi sidewaysHe pulls out a new gift pack from the cupboard.
Geet - meri liyen
he smiled with a node. She opened it to find a beautiful wedding dress. Her eyes fills up.
He roars ..no more tears.
She nodded smiling still tears teasing to fall.
He dresses her up, she just kept watching him, he was so particular about wat she wore, how she wore, the pallo, the bangels, her jewelry. He patiently sat beside her on his knees & got her dressed.

PRECAP
😳wedding😳

3rd time
waiting  for this wedding

nisharoyce thumbnail
isse bhi update nahi kiya
kya hua yaar ?
because of u i m not well
take care of me