~deewangi~ maaneet ff thread 11 NEW LINK ADDED - Page 59

Posted: 13 years ago
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww such a cute yet passionate update😳......loved it how maan confessed his confused mind's state in front of geet....... this is the strongest point of their divine relation their deewangi....... everything is as clear as water😃........maan getting her dressed 4 their wedding....😍.......cant wait 4 their wedding!!!!
awsome update
thanx !!!!!!!!!!!!!
waiting for next part😍
Wooow this soooo sweet and hot and very cut I like this part and thanks god the sad part end waiting for the next part
Thanks Dear for the update .

Although I do post my comments regularly but now  I feel more obliged to post them with bundle of love and respect  for you

You are newly married but still u take your time out to give us the updates without any pause..........

Thank you Muski for doing such a big favor to your fans...

Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Maneet are now one................ love is in the air.I like your concept of unique wedding of Maneet 😉

I don't know why I am a bit hesitant to write my regular line of update soon.😉😳

amazing, beautiful, divine, loved it to the core, do continue soon 
super duper update ............. loved it ..... Maan was expressing himself OMG .....  they're soooooo cute especially Geet .... such a jaanu bacha ..... thanks a ton muski for the awesome update.... cant wait for the wedding now .. 

love
Sana
thanks muskan loved it...............wat more to ask for .................just dont stop writing deewangi after few parts................pl write more................i just love reading their deewangi.....................