Users

Frequent Posters

RukhluvMaan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG...OMG... Im in my dream land...
Amazing
fanastic!
Awesome.update.
Bahoot bahoot badiya update diya humri ko...
DINCHAK
AND XTRA Xtra JAKAAS UPDATE...
HEY MUSKAAN U HAVE BRILLIANT MIND.. U made my day..
Breathtaking update...
Hahahahaha...
BRIJ KI TO KYA HAAL KRDI. Maza aaya...
OmG.those reporters were so funny...
ninand thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskanp

thanks a lot for all the love & beautiful pms u send me!
i still have them all safe!!😳

you are just too good muskaan... amazing with plots, twists and taking risks..  well.. deewangi is my absolute favorite, as you can tellπŸ˜†... but love your unique stories, the extreme characters, and their amazingly complex yet strangely relatable emotions and reactions .... (like TM❀️, madhoshi...)

a very unhindered and unrestricted imagination.. thats so refreshing and honest in its approach, its impossible to ignore or to not obsess over it😳...

hope to read a lot many ff's from you.. and yes.. all on Maan -Geet only.. 

for now ... just dont end this oneπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ€—
Lakshmi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi,

Smart update!!!!!!!!
maan ko so smart.........

Loved the fight,
Ummm Rano.........so sweet.........

and the confession, woh bhi chocolate kha ke..........
amazing, loved the confession and the next honeymoon wala scene........

wonderful..........
but i think you can continue pyaar wala updates for 100 episodes.......
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=muskanp]

Rano - main ne kaha tha na..aaten hain honeymoon main jayen ge
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😭😭.....TEARSSS OF JOY FOR ME TOO LYK RANO N DADI.....LUVED IT...ADORED UR UPDATE....A BIGGG TIGHT HUG FOR U MUSKI DI. πŸ€—. πŸ€—...U R SUCH A POWERFUL WRITER....JUS LUVED THE WAY HE ADVANCED TOWARDS HER TO SAY THOSE SIMPLE THREE WORDSS.πŸ₯³...JUS MAGICAL....DEEWANGI HO THO AISE....UFF....HOW MUCH EVRY GAL WANTSS SUCH A MAN IN HER LYF..😍..ME TOO OVEREXCITED...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...lUVED THE KISS...N THE PICTURESS...THEY WERE SO APT....BUT ..BU..T...U R NOT ENDING DEEWANGI R U ...πŸ˜’.....PRECAP...UMMM..LUKS INTERESTING....CONTINUE SOOON...!!!
THE PARTSS OF UR UPDATE WHICH SHOOK ME COMPLETELY ARE πŸ˜‰----

1---he looked at her & probably just kept looking at her. she was feeling conscious with that stare ..he parted his lips still keeping her capacitive of his eyes
Maan - I love u...😍..🀒
Geet looked at him in awe....😳
2---he moved closer to her. she inched back looking at his juti stepping towards her. She was cornered to the wall he raised his hand around her face & cupped it. He patted a kiss on her lips very softly & said I love u a lot....😎
3---
she closed her eyes tight as tight she could. her hand was cold & she felt shaken from her soul. she for the first time felt some thing like this in her entire life... his love in whole..πŸ₯³
4--he smiled, excited enthu, ...LUVED THISS..VERY MUCH...like he have found what he desired the most in his life. he kissed & bounced back & jumped almost the way she jumped the first time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...LUV IT ABSOLUTELY...she saw him..oh its u, its really u ..☺️he held her arms & kept shaking her along with him. she opened her eyes one at time, he was delighted..filled with trust & passion.

5---He was crazily kissing her love u love love a lot...AHHHH.. DEAD...πŸ€’πŸ˜† arey chod usse...bahuth ho gaya abhi..bechari..πŸ˜†

6---Maan looked at Geet.. no I don't want her to. ..πŸ‘πŸΌ
7--I have already opened my treasure she whispered as he carried her to the room..😳
.BEST DIALOGUE EVER...
8--
Rano - main ne kaha tha na..aaten hain honeymoon main jayen ge
Daadi closed her mouth & giggled.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰....LUVED THIS...!!

ME DEAD...ESPECIALLY TOO MUCH OF OVERDOSE WITH MAAN'S ATTITUDE N I LUV U ....πŸ˜†πŸ€’...☺️..!!!lUV YA MUSKI DI...U MADE MA DAY...!!!ROHINI PAGAL BAN GAYYI IN TOO MUCH EXCITEMENT....SORRY MUSKI DI...FOR GIVING U PAIN TO READ SUCH A LONG COMMENT BY ME...!!!😳
❀️
ROHINI

Edited by Rohini20 - 13 years ago
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooowwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!
it's the best FF.
hey please don't end it. we want more. where is ridhimma and meera. please please 3 or 4 parts more. plllleeeeaaaaaassssseee. u have made us greedy by writing so beautifully.
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh muskan, u r a ⭐️ . Maza aa gaya. Awesome part. Finally they r together. Aate he honeymoon   πŸ˜‰ . Super update. Tension Chala Gaya. Brij ko kya Mara hai bt rimi kahan gai?
Jane do sabko. M happy der n our deewangi. Ilu frm maan oh god dream come true.
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah yeah!!!! Nothing can beat their Deewangi!!!! And plz plz do continue for more parts!!
Hina.khanxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Muskaan i luv u i luv u i luv i luv u i luv u i luv u i luv u i luv i luv i luv i luv u....

Dis was d best part, thank u so much for giving us such a wonderful part, finally maan said he luv's her, so sweet...

plz do not end dis fic its my fav. Plz, geet still has 2 work in KC, plzzzzzzzzzzz hav sum mercy on us, dis has b'cum a daily routine dwngi is part of our life plz dont end...
Ur mind iz vry creative think & plz continue dis dwngi, write any thing any crap v vl still read it wid same excitment & enthu....

Dats all i can say humble request do not end dis dwngi...

Hina.

ratings:
dwngi: 10/10,
writting skills: 10/10...

Luv uEdited by Hina.khanxxx - 13 years ago
Dilsay thumbnail
Just came back home and saw Deewangi updated........

Fabulous,mind blowing,awesome,astounding,breath taking,marvelous,phenomenal............... couldn't think more words to praise what a brilliant writer u r.⭐️

Both Deewanas are at last together .I loved the way you treated Brij's character.A very emotional and heart filled reunion.Locker's code track was brilliant.I was looking forward to see Rano's reaction to meet Geet.......
Excellent conclusion of the story. πŸ‘

Yes I am all for more Deewangi updates.Dil Mangay MoreπŸ˜‰

FOR ENTERTAINING US