Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooH   I LOVED IT...

MUSKAN, love you for keeping us all entertained with this fic for sooo long. I sooo wanted it not to end...but I guess all good things come in limited portions...😆

Loved how everything fell in place, very simply.....how do you spin these story webs...I hope you are coming up with another substitution for this....u know us na, we are very very demanding😆

This is my favourite among all your stories till date. It had a simplicity and a comfortable feeling to it which is what I want in the books I read. I fell in love with your Maan and Geet right from the start, and my love for them and awe at the feelings you so nicely portrayed between them continued to grow with the story...

Would like to write a longer comment...but am in office now...will follow up later😳

Remember the request I made yesterday about the pdf version....😃
Edited by mystique_girl - 13 years ago
Sameenaas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO........ U cant end it.......... No Ways....... We want more of Deewangi.............. Pleeez dont do this to us.........
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
So dats deewangi!!!! Even i wondered whose deewangi is it....lol... Whose more deewang maan or geet???? I jst loved it.... Loved it.... Loved it.... Loved it.
AVKKG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG Muskan, what an awesome update!!!
While I dont want this FF to end, this, however, is the most perfect ending with them getting back together again!
Wouldnt want anything more than this!

Yes, please do post some more lovey-dovey parts like you mentioned... That will be a fitting end to this Deewangi!!!!

Loved this FF!!!
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love it love it
love it love it
it was super duper
hit update pls cont soonnnnnn
007jindal thumbnail
Oh wow wow wow lastly maan said i luv u to geet. I m so happy .hurray
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Muskan i cant tell you how excited i was when i saw that you updated...

I almost fell off my bed...my parents think i am crazy...

OMG...Rimi and Brij are gone and Maan and his fighting...I cant imagine what Brij looked like after this...and that safe...3 tries...Maan and security.

And the choco part when he nonchalantly asks if she wants it..to so simple but OUT OF THIS WORLD....
and he says I LOVE YOU....I dont know what else to do but say it was FABULOUS...
and no reporters...He does need anymore proof than the love that resides in both of their hearts...

and than i saw it was over...and i once again fell off my bed...Yaar..
will we get an epilogue or no....

This FF was just to good...From beginning to end....It was truly there Deewangi
Edited by PurplePetal - 13 years ago
ninand thumbnail
omg omg omg omg omg.... loved it loved it loved it!!! are you serious ... you're ending it!!😲..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! no no no!!!!!😭

mygawd... I cant believe how beautifully you brought out the their first meet again!.. exactly the way it happened before... only the roles switched now!! but the same emotions on both sides!

Geet feeling guilty for soemthing she didnt do, like the first time Maan was...

the chocolate she offered and force-fed him... and he looked at her shoes stepping towards him.... aww😍....

the I Love you!! the I love you!! ... There was never better moment he could have said that!! and then as she had jumped on having found him... he jumped on having found her again!!...

I am sooo overwhelmed ... loved it... loved this ff like crazy... damn Muskaan ... dont end it!!❤️
Edited by ninand - 13 years ago
Whypadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO........ U cant end it.......... No Ways....... We want more of Deewangi.............. Pleeez dont do this to us.........
perfectflirt8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh nooooooooooooooo.. i dont wnat this to end... want some more lovey dovey partsssssssssssssssssssss....plzzzzzzzzz