DMG will be back - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
guys really want dmg 3 with KAJEN

can't wait more. fed up of waiting and waiting..

Originally posted by ammybulbul

guys really want dmg 3 with KAJEN
can't wait more. fed up of waiting and waiting..

sabar ka phal meetha hota hai😊

so cute siri....!!

n m sure DMG will b back...m dam sure....!....itne logo ki khwaish ko koi nahi taal sakta.....!...
Originally posted by Siri_Loves_AR

thank god! so i am not the only one, who think/predict like a kid. there are others think like meπŸ˜†

LOL i know yar many pple make fun of me to,but at in the end,  most of the time you ended being right! if DMg3 ever comes ,make sure you make a topic and "i told you so.." 
Dont give your selves false hope AR fans DMG is not coming back in your dreams that will happen so forget about it .it has ended the way you want it so what more do you want in fact in future jennifer will never be paired opposite ksg so forget kajen ar and what ever jennifer belongs to karan wahi and him alone.
Originally posted by fatimabinta

Dont give your selves false hope AR fans DMG is not coming back in your dreams that will happen so forget about it .it has ended the way you want it so what more do you want in fact in future jennifer will never be paired opposite ksg so forget kajen ar and what ever jennifer belongs to karan wahi and him alone.

oh really? well miss can you tell me what i will be when i grow up? what will my be car? huh/ and plz tell us when the world is ending, really interested in here plz .
yes i want DMG3 wid KAJEN....

Dont give your selves false hope AR fans DMG is not coming back in your dreams that will happen so forget about it .it has ended the way you wantit so what more do you want in fact in future jennifer will never be paired opposite ksg so forget kajen ar and what ever jennifer belongs to karan wahi and him alone.

did you ever expect Shilpa Anand comes back to DMG after the "DMG is closed chapter for me" comments made by her. did you ever expect Jennifer comes back after the articles about KSG and Jenny and did you ever expect KSG comes back to DMG after the article which says "Karan Singh Grover to be sued by Dil Mil Gayye makers". i think you didn't, right? just like the above unexpected things happened in DMG, DMG 3 also happens. so dont worry about me and my wish/hopes about DMG 3. i said it will be back. thats all.😊

TOO GOOD πŸ‘πŸΌ

QUOTE=fatimabinta]Dont give your selves false hope AR fans DMG is not coming back in your dreams that will happen so forget about it .it has ended the way you wantit so what more do you want in fact in future jennifer will never be paired opposite ksg so forget kajen ar and what ever jennifer belongs to karan wahi and him alone.[/QUOTE]

ye kya hai?πŸ˜•

go here and get the facts, right?

Edited by Siri_Loves_AR - 13 years ago