SBB - 18 March - Yahsdeep cheats on Parul - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
same lisa
i never liked him 2
but since parul woz wid him i liked him
but if this news is true then f*&$ him
she deserve way way better
Sad if true, but better Parul found out now than later. Haven't liked Yash much since the unprofessionalism fiasco..

She deserves so much better!Big giant hug for Parul  🤗
Ok, I can't see the video, and can't even hear coz my sound system is dead. So can someone please say what happens ?

And what about Yashdeep and some unprofessional behaviour ?? Looks like I have missed out on lot...

Someone please tell me...
Hey kezu, it is just they are saying ki Parul is such a nice girl but yash on the other hand is cheating on her and going out with someone. I dont know whether it is true. But I feel so badddddddddd for her. Just a small part.
Originally posted by .Doe.

Ok, I can't see the video, and can't even hear coz my sound system is dead. So can someone please say what happens ?

And what about Yashdeep and some unprofessional behaviour ?? Looks like I have missed out on lot...

Someone please tell me...

This is the article on his unprofessional behavior..
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8618-have-we-seen-the-last-of-yashdeep-in-yeh-ishq-haaye.htm

Suku said the rest :) they're saying even though Yash has a pretty girl like Parul with him, he's going around with someone else and Parul is going through emotional atyachaar. There have been no articles confirming this though..
I knew this.....Yashdeep used her just to enter industry.....I dint xpect Parul to act on her emotions......I knew thz was gng to happen.....open ur eyes gal....😆