Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

the day anmol got the trust of his wife...

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The creatives were gradually unfolding to us the character anmol..

Then reached a moment of a twist In the story.

The build up of this particular track was full of suspense..the POA signatures from alekh.ragini to anmol..

Trust the creatives they focus on anmol in such a way it was to make the viewers think anmol is negative and is there just to get rajvansh business..

Anmol did get alekh's signature easily but not for ragini..then came one sensible issue tammy complexed by her skin color..ragini helpless about the situation…she related all to anmol and we got the famous lines"aap sawlee ho par bahut bahut kubsoorat"..the mixed emotion of ragini  a bit perplexed but we could also feel her happiness at that moment of being praised by her husband ..

Then with tammy hungry and asking ragini to get dinner anmol chose the perfect moment and made her sign the papers..the suspense continued about the intention of anmol..next day though being in lot of stress he kept his promise done to ragini/tammy.he will be present at her painting competition..he did so his daughter getting the first prize ….

Now the dramatic part vasu well wisher telling her about POA..there goes a suspicion spree from vasu..ragini..vasu hellbent to call the police..ragini too asking question about anmol's intention..but one person stayed put on his confidence about anmol was his father in law.he told ragini that he was sad that after staying with anmol after so many yrs she still has doubt about him.

Another watchable scene tammy misunderstood about kavya's phone call about her papa..next will unfold before us the level of the love a daughter can have for her father.anmol.she was in tears of the thought her papa has died..vasu chosing the right moment to reveal about ranveer but the angel's papa made his entry at that moment.the smile on her innocent face and rushed to hug him..very touchy moment of how she was scared of him not coming back to her.the hug and the "I love love you papa"did made us feel emotional of so much love between anmol/tammy.

Though tired anmol cheered her daughter and diverted her attention when he sensed wat thereal issue was about..another mindblowing scene anmol/vasu confrontation..there is one dialogue that really made me proud of anmol when he told vasu.."jab mein nein iss naam ko apna liya toh phir mein apni beti se uska surname kyun chinounga"…he was indeed a proud father at that moment who loved his daughter beyond anything..

Some more drama from vasu still on her insult to prove anmol guilty but then came the surprising part ragini for the first time stood by vasu for her husband..something that amazed anmol but also felt proud of his wife who trusted him and was in no hurry to question him about the POA..her trust meant a lot for anmol at that time..

The climax of this drama of vasu who did not want to lose battle against anmol continued with her accusation…then the guilty one inder made his appearance and related A-Z the real matter how and why anmol did all this..its to save the rajvansh family..we got one more touchy moment when inder said "aaj ek bete joh apne pita ke liye karta who anmol ne kar dikhaya"..awwwwwww anmol was so touched by inder words as to be called his son..no surprise the one person who did not budge from her negative thought about anmol was vasu..

In this track we got to watch..anmol as the devoted husband..an adorable father to tammy..

A father in law who had immense respect for his son in law anmol.

Last inder proud of his son anmol..

In my opinion that was one more reason why the viewers did not switch on channel but kept the remote fixed on the 9pm slot on SP as there was one character who was keeping the audiences glued to their screen with his mindblowing performances…

To the Creatives anmol has done wonders in the leap with the different shades in his character..do bring him back in B2 and it will sure rock..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful post Saveeta.👏

True ANMOL'S Characterization and wonderful acting by Apurva was the main reason for the audience to watch and love post leap too.👏👏👏

Anmol was the USP for the show and audience wanted to see Angini come together as husband and wife.😃

The POV issue made Ragini to open her heart out 😳as she was angry as he did not take her with him for the interogation 😉as she thought they must have interrogated Anmol in a bad manner.😊

Unknowingly she was more concerned for Anmol but could not speak up openly.😃
shanaya28 thumbnail
@krithika...."True ANMOL'S Characterization and wonderful acting by Apurva was the main reason for the audience to watch and love post leap too."

Anmol was the USP for the show and audience wanted to see Angini come together as husband and wife."

thats so true anmol's character was one of the usp of the show post leap..the way they unfolded his character to us viewers was a must watch..the creatives did know how to capture the audiences interest and they succeeded..

another truth as you put it angini's relationship as husband/ wife..this was their trump card..there were scenes where we thought now angini will take that step further in their relationship but the creatives were no in hurry to give us that most awaited moment..

after that POA issue over ragini did act as a true wife to anmol..she blasted him in their room and was more concerned wat if something happenned to him at the police station.her anger said loads at that moment..

we got such a lovely moment of angini with anmol saying.."mujhe accha lagga aap ne itne haque se daata"..last when anmol went to have dinner with inder the smile of ragini said lots..her heart was slowly opening to give anmol that special place..
Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
True Saveeta ,they made us wait for Angini union ❤️and showing ane extending sakshi track too much 😡

And without proper confession from Ragini they hurriedly ended the show.😡👎🏼

I stopped watching st plus from then.👎🏼
shanaya28 thumbnail

we got some memorable sweet moment of them but  when the wait was going to be over they rushed to end it..me too very angry with STARPLUS...😡

watching these epi again we realised anmol was the character they banked on to make the leap a success..

second thing that worked for the creatives was the amazing sizzling chemistry of apu/parul as angini..in that POA scene itself anmol did all this for the safety of his wife..bro.and inder with ragini trusting her husband must have awed the viewers..

audiences is definitely more captivated by such beautiful love story..no doubt angini's one was out of the world..
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
All the scenes of Bidaai as mentioned by Savee floated right in front of my eyes. Savee writes so well.👏
Suspicious music followed Anmol right from the day he went to pick up Guni and called her darling on the phone, I was in two minds always reading Apu's interviews and thinking of all the possible options. That signature track was so confusing and Anmol's crafty expressions did not help a bit. I was so scared 😆
I watched Bidaai right from the day Apu's name appeared as part of Bidaai star cast on IF. If I was not able to catch Bidaai at prime time due to KBC I watched the repeats with out fail only did not watch when Saakshi was in focus.😊
Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

Wonderful post Saveeta.👏

True ANMOL'S Characterization and wonderful acting by Apurva was the main reason for the audience to watch and love post leap too.👏👏👏

Anmol was the USP for the show and audience wanted to see Angini come together as husband and wife.😃

The POV issue made Ragini to open her heart out 😳as she was angry as he did not take her with him for the interogation 😉as she thought they must have interrogated Anmol in a bad manner.😊

Unknowingly she was more concerned for Anmol but could not speak up openly.😃

Ragini trust in Anmol increased the day Anmol came back and she was not a bit interested in knowing facts that day. Anmol was proud of her and as a viewer i was equally and my admiration for Ragini increased so I have a right to be critical about the couch.😃

That firing session of Anmol was so pleasing to watch, I had a smile too when Ragini was scolding Anmol.😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Saveeta you bring such beautiful topics to the floor!!

Indeed the say of POA was a big thing for Anmol to get the trust of his wife.

EVen before that I felt she  was a little annoyed with him to have forced her on the dance floor during Tammy's birthday and the seema tag was forced between them..
She trusted him but this point she was annoyed, only after his persistent request she finally understood the reason only for Tammy..😊

Creatives  made all efforts to show him gray with the POA issue,
I think the way he first started was the call  then making Alkeh sign the papers, and Ragini trusted him so much that she blindly signed without reading ..
I feel there she had immense trust in him, But the very next  day after the  certificate name mismatch and every accusation which Vasu poured on his  man she  started to juggle in her mind about ANmol
Human tendency always makes you wonder about this trust a biggest  thing one should have with your  people in teh surrounding, Ragini's  mind  was'nt ready to beleieve , but somewhere she knew she may be wrong ...

Then Kavya trying to tell Tammana her dad is not there he has gone...

Tammana devistated since from the time she started saying pa pa she knew that Anmol is her father and he  being gone was somthing she could'nt imagine !!

Vasu knew this was the best time to get Anmol out f their lives and she was ready to cal teh police, though Ragini insisted that he would be back, Tammana crying , and there he finally appears !!

The drained out Anmol has  shown the fact that he indeed would finally come back to his family his daughter Tammana and Ragni would  never be faulted in knowing that he is truly  someone she can trust

And Inder being proud of Anmol taking all the responsibility of in his hands truly proved the trust which was laid on him and  being a person who would  not falter in responsibility !!

Anmol Rajvansh indeed a man who got the trust of his wife  which sincerity and truthfulness,

This character  needs to go a long way and a sequel can give us more benchmark on this character and Ragini's trust groW*H.
Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail
Shanti another acute discription of the happenings.👏 Bidaai used to rock those days with such great episodes and then they decided to change tracks wonder why
shanaya28 thumbnail
@rekha..so true the suspicious BG music  on anmol started during the intro of guni..that "darling" and expression of anmol was a great move from the CT..

next POA same happennings and must say the creatives did know how to attract viewers..

they did succeed as a lucky charm of theirs was doing wonders with powerpacked performances..😊

agree with you these days bidaai was toooo rocking and apu /anmol was getting the deserved screenpresence..

i have watched the POA scene unlimited times and everytime i just adore anmol more..😳