Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I am so on Abhay's side in the "gamble of love"! - Page 2

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't like the current track because of various reasons but i'm on Abhay's side....always😳😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Kritz, seriously, your last siggy kills me!! Look at their expressions man!! It's such a beautiful moment! 😍
And your signature line echoes my thoughts! πŸ˜’
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice comparison Faroo. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Though our show is way better than SplitsVilla. No offence to its fan.

I know the current track is not doing well. But like you I hope it gets better soon and yes we all are on Abhay's side no matter what. I like Sid too. But for me AbhIya are meant to be! So no one can come between them. 😳
So yes i support Abhay and AP. ;)
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Chill_Out

I had enough with CV playing us like we're toys, I got that from Pia πŸ˜† 

Jokes apart something has to change soon cause I don't know how long my love for Abhyia & VISU will keep me here.
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Farzu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ€—
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pyar-ishk

@ abhaylove

I completly agree with you that this is only one sided. Abhay isn't shown fighting at all and when he is a waste, cause all he does is be rude to Piya. Most of what is more annoying then anything is the inconsistancy with Abhyia. Due to Piya kind words Abhay bail was granted he in turn defended her in front of the whole class for not cheating. Well I thought we're making progress and boom CV crush my hope with Abhay stupidity and unnecessary rudeness again.

This is what CV don't get the just SID being cant make whole track interesting ...this track is more about challenge and hence if two are shown nullifying /winning /loosing  in every steps ........it will be mind blowing .

@BLUE : actually it look more that way..cause when they dont show them later as what they have though each other . Atleast piya would have given some smile or thanks in her mind and so abahy would felt for piya . Well there scene are forced , rushed ......where as all other scene slow with such meaty dialogues from sid

Like yesterday episode was like ..abhay scene was there cause abhay wants to know about sid using panchi . Not sure other felt or not.

It hurt to see abhlya being killed like this .😑....and only hoping that they bring abhlya back .
Edited by abhaylove - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pyar-ishk

@ Chill_Out

I had enough with CV playing us like we're toys, I got that from Pia πŸ˜† 

Jokes apart something has to change soon cause I don't know how long my love for Abhyia & VISU will keep me here.

Tell me about it πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I've just had enough! 😑
I got that from Panchi πŸ˜‰

Well, I know I'll most probably still stick to it, but not enthusiastically, that's for sure. I've already lost interest in the show.

@Rads: 😲 😲 😲 
My eyes are surely playing games with me!! I mean, YOU? HERE in the PKYEK Forum? That too in an ABHAY topic? *faints*
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

Kritz, seriously, your last siggy kills me!! Look at their expressions man!! It's such a beautiful moment! 😍

And your signature line echoes my thoughts! πŸ˜’

😭😭I know yaar....this is not done.The creatives seem determined not to focus on AbhiYa.😑They gave us a scene yesterday but there was no continuity in it.....no magic.I don't want random scenes here and there.Their story needs to progress!!!
Edited by Kritz08 - 13 years ago
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

@Rads: 😲 😲 😲 
My eyes are surely playing games with me!! I mean, YOU? HERE in the PKYEK Forum? That too in an ABHAY topic? *faints*

Neethzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!
Teri post par bhi reply kia hai........
Sabko miss kar rahi thi........
So..... as promised aa gayi

And lol...... For me this is not Abhey's post!
This is farzu's post!πŸ˜‰
Teri post par bhi hullo kia hai tujhe!!!!!!!
πŸ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: radt

Neethzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!
Teri post par bhi reply kia hai........
Sabko miss kar rahi thi........
So..... as promised aa gayi

And lol...... For me this is not Abhey's post!
This is farzu's post!πŸ˜‰
Teri post par bhi hullo kia hai tujhe!!!!!!!
πŸ˜†

Ya, I saw. Lol!!
Dude, it's been MONTHS we haven't talked! I think the last time we properly interacted was before you went off for your exams in Nov
We missed you too! 😳

@Kritz: Tell me about it. Well, I could totally feel the magic and intensity when A pulled P towards him and talked about his 'rights' 😍 and 'wrongs' πŸ₯± but those dariya mein daal dialogues and pathetic ending rendered the entire scene pointless 😑 😑 😑