Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Mew no one is fighting here, just a simple question,
Well, u like kabir that's why and I like aehem so different opiniong so we can't judge anyone

we aren't but we are arguing but arguing is first step to fighting annd i'm not jugding anyone Nafisa started being rude to me when the competition thing you could have said nicely Nafisa but you were rude did i say something no right? but its same thing with you guys first you hurt me then sorry you should know that right Ayesha  and finally even one of my friend saw Nafisa's post and she said how can someone be this rudeπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I know you are a cat Mew................. but you don't have to be catty all the time😑.................. no fair you just have under 300 posts to make it to be a dazzler............, i'm adopting a cat avatar too (climb into a cat suit sit back down close to the computer) and say that you are not allowed in our club, i've kicked you out when you came ah knocking, i think i speak for Ayesha too, as this was a competition that we started, and she's invited Shoaib, but he hasn't replied yet. πŸ˜›

see that post was very rude 
Congrats Shoaib... We are expecting dazzlers and rockers soon. so keep posting
Nafisa not being rude at all, u are just taking it to the heart I think coz the popularity between them, I think there just the same
Originally posted by MewPrincess

this is my guy

and dear i'm very nice but don't mess with my KMK i'm a die hard fan the biggest fan and in my eyes don't mind but Aham looks not good looking and Kabir he is cute,sweet,amazing and his acting is OMG and his eyes speak volume but don't mess with me over Kabir cuz i already had a fight with Ayesha and i don't wanna repeat a fight 

πŸ˜†

I haven't watched the show his on, so can't judge him fully i suppose but don't fight over him Mew, let him or your boyfriend start fight a over you. 

@Mew and @Ayesha, have you both watched Mean Girls?
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 years ago
Yes I have seen mean girls and am no way near it nd thank god I dnt have a borfriend
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

πŸ˜†

I haven't watched the show his on, so can't judge him fully i suppose but don't fight over him Mew, let him or your boyfriend start fight a over you. 

@Mew and @Ayesha, have you both watched Mean Girls?

dear i'm not that type of a girl wh has BF ii love only Kabi and nope i've not watched that show 
now whats happening here u people r fighting. stop fighting plz

Edited by shobi12500 - 13 years ago
Shoiab am out of it, am not fighting at all so I back out , I have stopped, not involved in it so u can't say am in the fight
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Shoiab am out of it, am not fighting at all so I back out , I have stopped, not involved in it so u can't say am in the fight
i mean what was the need of those arguments going on between mew  nafisa and u