Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

finally a goldie - Page 2

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
okay, u will win for sure nafisa where u?
do u have any problems??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
yeh, ill ask her later on
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: MewPrincess

m joining the competition too yaar i got 2708 so i think i'm leading yipee!!! 

I know you are a cat Mew................. but you don't have to be catty all the time😡.................. no fair you just have under 300 posts to make it to be a dazzler............, i'm adopting a cat avatar too (climb into a cat suit sit back down close to the computer) and say that you are not allowed in our club, i've kicked you out when you came ah knocking, i think i speak for Ayesha too, as this was a competition that we started, and she's invited Shoaib, but he hasn't replied yet. 😛
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
brilliant shoaib bhai👏...you have inspired me  to become a goldie soon..520 posts remaining to reach the target
-GayabCat- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I know you are a cat Mew................. but you don't have to be catty all the time😡.................. no fair you just have under 300 posts to make it to be a dazzler............, i'm adopting a cat avatar too (climb into a cat suit sit back down close to the computer) and say that you are not allowed in our club, i've kicked you out when you came ah knocking, i think i speak for Ayesha too, as this was a competition that we started, and she's invited Shoaib, but he hasn't replied yet. 😛

yeh speak to me nafisa, yes it was our competition what do u think, should he join, shoiab what u think>?
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ayesha_78

yeh speak to me nafisa, yes it was our competition what do u think, should he join, shoiab what u think>?

Shoaib, is my pal, my yaar, my dosti off course his invited, if he wants to join the race.......it's not fair to include Mew, this cat only has under 300 posts to make it, we don't stand a chance.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
alright then, mew not allowed. me u and shoiab.
lets see now who will win :)
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

wow how rude are you guys <sigh> you could have replied nicely <shakes head >  okay dear i'm not in a competition and BTW i'm a half cat 😉 adopt as many Cat avatars as you can dear but you can't be Mew  😛 and dear its okay i don't need competitions in my list too i'm already running my Kabir Fan club,writing my FF and making our Fan Club siggy's and continously making Kabir siggy's so i already have to much on my plate 😛
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🥳@ shoiab.....congrats...... that you are goldie now......🥳🥳party time...

Edited by simibrar1990 - 13 years ago
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks rubina
thanks simi