SRK: "There's no bigger superstar than me" - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
I'm not a SRK fan but you have to admit that when people think of bollywood, he's the first thing that comes to mind. Since I didn't watch a lot of Bolly movies, I had no idea who Aamir Khan even was until recently. Even some of my non-desi friends know who he is, the same cannot be said of aamir.
Seriously, this man is so self centered and so full of himself. He keeps on harping that he is no 1 or he is the biggest superstar, someone who is truly the greatest doesn't have to state it himself over and over again,seriously talk about being insecure  Give it a break SRK!
i agree.. he is the biggest superstar :D

I used to like SRK's confident and over confident banter.. when he was new.. fresh.. and when he really was on top of his game.. but that is not the case anymore.. we need more action than talk SRK.. time to roll up your sleves.. and do something.. his movies haven't impressed me at all... lately.. I hope he manages to charm his viewers by his movies instead of interviews now..

Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
^^^yep I completely agree ladygaga being a fan myself I completely get annoyed now it's like.....SRK PLEASE STOP IT LOL
Originally posted by ruky786

^^^yep I completely agree ladygaga being a fan myself I completely get annoyed now it's like.....SRK PLEASE STOP IT LOL

🤣 Your facial expressions always make me laugh! 
I'm not a huge SRK fan anymore but when I think of the word superstar, he comes to mind first. Though I don't know why he makes these statements..he seems insecure and arrogant. Sigh. I used to be such a loyal fan...pata nahi kya hua...Aamir beech mein agaya I guess haha.
I am still a loyal SRK fan.. but i think he needs a good movie.. he attempted MNIK.. which wasn't impressive.. but chalo atleast he did attempt something diff.. In 90s he was ahead of everbody he was an innovater..be it in stage shows.. interviews.. with media and with movies.. now that SRK spirit is clearly missing.. he is lagging behind.. he needs to set trends.. he used to set trends before.. now he has become more of a follower... anyways.. i will still always root for him.
I still root for him in my heart.😳

@erotic Kya karoon yaar these emoticons mere peeche rehte hain and cant stop using!!!
Do you guys think Ra One and Don 2 will make him the 'King' again and break Dabangg, 3 Idiot's records?