SRK: "There's no bigger superstar than me" - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
srk is a superstar, and he is a decent actor...hes just not "all that".....the craziness he used to have amongst the masses and ladies is just not there anymore...true story. 

anywayz...i'd take his cockyness over his whinging any day...bring on the spice! 
Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
nothing lasts forever..but hez not just replaced yet !!!! πŸ˜›

Keep-----------Smiling !!!!😊
mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxIV7Id292o[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBhNzxaE2II[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by mj_applehead - 13 years ago
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

nothing lasts forever..but hez not just replaced yet !!!! πŸ˜›

Keep-----------Smiling !!!!😊

LOL EXACTLY...

do people say amir khan or any one else has that craze among masses in Bollywood. May be Salman to an extent. When did people take Amir personally compares to SRK and Salman. LOL

He was not even in the scene before Gajini happened.

Ranbeer has that potential to replace what  SRK has among masses.  It's too early to tell though. I thought Hrithik will, at a certain point he did. amir is already 45+. He cant get that place. Only a younger actor like Ranbeer will do that. 

That owning an era start from the beginning of careers of celebrities. then they should maintain that HITs on and on, thats called consistency. Not some thing like disappearing for long time and come back with a movie. It's not some thing start after 20 years of career either. That's why Shahid, Hrithik is already a lost case when it comes to ruling an era.

Salman will easily do that, if he was serious about his work.

There are stars, super stars, mega stars and the one who rule the era.

In Bollywood, its Raj Kapoor, Dilip kumar, Amithab Bachchan, then SRK. may be some KAPOOR fitted  in between and a certain kapoor in future, lets see..πŸ˜†. Though  people get sad or do not want to believe what ever Amir will not be remembered as a ruler of an era in Bollywood. 

He doesn't have that flamboyant star personality either.

Edited by Salma2 - 13 years ago
urm if u think abt it...the 2000's decade belonged to aamir

Lagaan, DCH, RDB, TZP, Ghajini, 3 idiots....6 consecutive blockbusters...(with the exception of Mangal pandey)...

i dunt think any other star has delivered such a record in the recent years...srk had rab ne, OSO, Chak de, K3G etc...but he also saw terrible lows....same with akshay and salman, who might have had more hits, but had terrible flops too..

aamir on the other hand has been consistently on a high since the year 2000..
Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
At the end of the day for SRK fans he is the best and for Aamir fans Aamir is the best.

back in the 90s SRK fans used to say well aamir might act in good movies like Rangeela but he doesnot have hits, blockbusters or box office.

Now that between 2000-2010 aamir has delivered some of the biggest blockbusters SRK fans have now changed their tune and are now saying well aamir had no career before 2000.

I'm sure even if aamir delivered another 10 blockbusters SRK fans will find reasons to say he is not good. They will come up with a different yard stick again.

And the vice-versa holds true for Aamir fans too.
Salma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

urm if u think abt it...the 2000's decade belonged to aamir

Lagaan, DCH, RDB, TZP, Ghajini, 3 idiots....6 consecutive blockbusters...(with the exception of Mangal pandey)...

i dunt think any other star has delivered such a record in the recent years...srk had rab ne, OSO, Chak de, K3G etc...but he also saw terrible lows....same with akshay and salman, who might have had more hits, but had terrible flops too..

aamir on the other hand has been consistently on a high since the year 2000..

lagan, DCH, RDB, TZP are not blockbusters, lagan is a  hit and others are super hits... I dont know what source u r using.πŸ˜•

gajini and 3i are all time block busters.

SRK too had 3 blockbusters, OSO, RABNE, CDI.

super hits : veer zara , k3g.

hits : don, devdas, k3g, mainhoona, mnik

flops: swades, one two ka four

above avg: chalte chalte.

SRK too didnt have a flop after 2004 when he is doing solo. amir too after mangal pandey didnt have a flop when he is doing a solo.

number of hits in 2000 decade, SRK leads.

I dont want to make BO comparison, those who are interested can do.

people should think there was an industry before 3I and Gajini happened. Overseas numbers , I dont even want to consider.

I dont want to make BO comparison, those who are interested can do.

Funny you just did it.😊
Salma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

At the end of the day for SRK fans he is the best and for Aamir fans Aamir is the best.

back in the 90s SRK fans used to say well aamir might act in good movies like Rangeela but he doesnot have hits, blockbusters or box office.

Now that between 2000-2010 aamir has delivered some of the biggest blockbusters SRK fans have now changed their tune and are now saying well aamir had no career before 2000.

I'm sure even if aamir delivered another 10 blockbusters SRK fans will find reasons to say he is not good. They will come up with a different yard stick again.

And the vice-versa holds true for Aamir fans too.

2000-2010 decade

amir : 2  biggest blockbusters ( because industry got expanded, so it will continue to gross more and more)

hrithik: 3 blockbusters

srk: 3 blockbusters

salman:2 blockbusters( the biggest one- latest blockbuster)

ur conclusion?? SRK fans are biased for stating facts, LOL  SMART YEAH? πŸ˜†

Edited by Salma2 - 13 years ago
I thought you wont analyse BO numbers. What happened?