Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thats proved how insecure he feels about himself...i just cant tolerate this guy anymore!!!ur fulll of urself and a big looser!!!
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bandicoot

he is taking bollywood to the world....forgot about india

🀣...bechara kudh ka tareef kerta rehta hai...kohi tareef he nehi kerta!!!tshk tshk!!!
stars4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sure there was no bigger superstar than srk uncle in 90's............post 2000 aamir uncle is biggest superstar.........
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i can only laugh at Mr X's misconceptions..

Edited by Pulwasha - 13 years ago
why does he repeat the same thing after every 6-7 months πŸ€”...insecurity at this level and at this age CAN chill down ur spine (remember ur spine) mr shahrukh BEWARE...or you will get spinelessπŸ˜† Edited by Neetu_PB_lover - 13 years ago
Hunk101 thumbnail
SRK has become soo much full of himself. One thing I love about Amir & Salman is that they never showoff or boast about their greatness the way shahrukh does.
Originally posted by: goneforever

Recounting a meeting with Hollywood actor Will Smith, he said that Smith had shared that he worked in just two films a year, one was to satisfy the actor in himself and the second was to satisfy the urge of working with someone bigger than him.

Khan joked that his problem was that couldn't find a bigger superstar but, on a serious note, he added that the bigger star needs to be visual effects.

and that, is the difference between an international superstar, and a narcissist suffering delusions of grandeur.. it's about time that he's stopped and searched once again at a airport.

Edited by Emptiness - 13 years ago
As Smartie said there is only one person I can associate with the name SUPERSTAR and that is Rajinikanth.
Originally posted by: Emptiness

and that, is the difference between an international superstar, and a narcissist suffering delusions of grandeur.. it's about time that he's stopped and searched once again at a airport.

really? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†then he himself is the biggest jokeπŸ€”.....if dats so why he used them in DON...and all his movies...for what red chillies vfx has been opened....agar itne hi guts hain SRK...then u should have jumped on ur own from the helicopter in DON...why u need green screen...awww...and what abt ur role as G-ONE.....r u not using vfx there?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† plz dear apna joke mat banao.. Edited by Neetu_PB_lover - 13 years ago
The problem with taking Bollywood global is that international audience will be put off by the musicals.  Secondly, ofcourse there is such a thing called "crossover" films, what do you think Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon and Hero are?, both were made for an international audience, both were huge successes in the world.  These films showcased Chinese culture, mythology and philosophy.  Now Bollywood attempted a crossover with Kites, what in the blue hell were they thinking?!, it was like a C-grade badly acted American film with Indian actors, there was nothing Indian about it, why the hell would anyone wanna watch that?