SRK: "There's no bigger superstar than me" - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
same could be said bout salman and aamir when srk was givin back to back blockbusters .where was salman in terms of box office before dabang?srk always had a great record of films at BO.so no need to diss him.😆
Edited by mj_applehead - 13 years ago
Let's be real....even if ranbir had a movie cross 100 crores, he can't be a superstar like SRK. Richard Gere said he can walk new york without anybody noticing him but SRK can't do  that.

Even though I'm a huge fan of SRK. I have to say Aamir is worldwide known and bigger star

but in this interview, srk was cracking a joke, he didn't mean the statement in an arrogrant way
aamir a worldwide n bigger star?how so?if anything srk's fanbase is huger than aamir could ever think of.
Yes of course, SRK never means anything he says 'jokingly' does he? Sorry, not buying that one. I know people like him, too afraid to come right out and own their arrogance so instead they mask it with "humour" and "dry wit".  Please.
ya there is no bigger superstar than him, as he reside in zoombieland. eklauta hero hai wahan ka 😃

I'm a huge fan of srk so no need to get offense here....lol  I'm not even a huge fan of aamir but for some reason I think aamir is a bigger star

Even if the box office doesn't say so, SRK will always be THE superstar in my eyes😍
Finally something we agree with KoolChick, even if he's movies flop or someone else is bigger star than him..... SRK will always be the bigger and better star in my eyes
Aamir made great movies but I wasn't attached to them. SRK's movies stayed with me since childhood and always touched my heart.
^ Exactly. SRK films define my childhood and I love him!
Originally posted by the scrutineer

Yes of course, SRK never means anything he says 'jokingly' does he? Sorry, not buying that one. I know people like him, too afraid to come right out and own their arrogance so instead they mask it with "humour" and "dry wit".  Please.

of course everything he says is jokingly! because he's no bigger superstar than himself. LOL 
this guy has success over his head. I respect that he came from nothing to a lot. why settle for less when you can have more? 

agree with bold. this is his problem.  everyone seems to cover it up by humor and dry wit. he's not funny at all.