Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Finally....🥳i loved their  answers...specially the one where suku says she never gets bored of abhay wearing black...instead she loves it...😳so true...same here....thank you TB for this ViSu interview...it is a rocking holi gift....the answers are superkool....and yes, all abhiya scenes are magically fantastic....i am elated....and jumping with happiness....👏All the best to both of them...keep on rocking ViSu....👍🏼....you are superb.....

It is party time forum freinds.....🥳yipeeeeeeeeeee.........AbhIya/ViSU rock🤗
Edited by Super Kool - 13 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOEM YAAR..so sweer yaar Mods listened to our request & did a special interview..with VISU awww..couldn have asked for more..awesome questions & awesome answers..DONT MISS GUYS & PLEASE PLEAS🤗E KEEP COMMENTING..and help their ranking..!!
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
y did she age wise we are much younger??????????????????
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I Wanted a video interview, but this can also satisfy me.
xomishkaxo thumbnail
Awwww Omg They are so cute <3
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

its a very beautiful holi gift....

ViSu were too sweet...and god bless their friendship....

great answers...it was very nice to know they know how to balance professional and personal relationships....so that it won't affect their on-screen chemistry.....thats the reason why AbhiYa is a legend on-screen
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TellyBuzz got this much-in-demand on screen pair together for an exclusive interview

yipeee😳this means our visu is getting famous and are in demand i really want this couple to reach the skies of success

lolllzzzzz people called her mailthil insted of piya

what did suku mean exactly does she get bored ............well vivian never gets bored such a sweet guy

see even vivian is irritated by black but kya kare black is in demand with the character 😆😃

hope nothing effects thier screen chemistry well if anything does effects they wont tell to us........😉 they wont tell us their inner issues

suku fav twilight😛 and she loves mind reading 

well suku no ane is foolish like piya,lolzzz suku is surrounded by boys ....................nice answer vivian 👍🏼thinks before death

very stupid que to me---------do u feel odd .................why wil suku feel odd when her co actors love sm1else she wasnt interested in him to feel odd and she too is happy 

vivain said he loves us😳and prays for ur good health and life soooo sweet of y vivu 😳

u know what guys sry if i hurting sm1 feelings but to me what i feel is vivian suku has noo compatiblity in personal they dont look one of a kind nature wise, they both are two diff people with diff minds and tastes

whatever i love visu abhiya and will love them forever my prayers are alwez with him.........may u people rock the screen

Edited by zainaloveabhiya - 13 years ago
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
vivain said he loves us😳and prays for ur good health and life soooo sweet of y vivu
ka910 thumbnail
abhay i luve ur acting,ur killing expressions.pia is also nice.u guys r rocking