India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Rendevouz with ViSu - TB article..

-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuniZPoisonedHeart-Dana-PurpleRaini5hymonomoonTOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Finally....PartyDancingi loved their  answers...specially the one where suku says she never gets bored of abhay wearing black...instead she loves it...Embarrassedso true...same here....thank you TB for this ViSu interview...it is a rocking holi gift....the answers are superkool....and yes, all abhiya scenes are magically fantastic....i am elated....and jumping with happiness....ClapAll the best to both of them...keep on rocking ViSu....Thumbs Up....you are superb.....

It is party time forum freinds.....Partyyipeeeeeeeeeee.........DancingAbhIya/ViSU rockHug

Edited by Super Kool - 20 March 2011 at 12:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ena3

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
AWESOEM YAAR..so sweer yaar Mods listened to our request & did a special interview..with VISU awww..couldn have asked for more..awesome questions & awesome answers..DONT MISS GUYS & PLEASE PLEASHugE KEEP COMMENTING..and help their ranking..!!
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
y did she age wise we are much younger??????????????????
Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I Wanted a video interview, but this can also satisfy me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Humaira-

xomishkaxo Newbie
xomishkaxo
xomishkaxo

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Awwww Omg They are so cute <3
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged

its a very beautiful holi gift....

ViSu were too sweet...and god bless their friendship....

great answers...it was very nice to know they know how to balance professional and personal relationships....so that it won't affect their on-screen chemistry.....thats the reason why AbhiYa is a legend on-screen
zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
TellyBuzz got this much-in-demand on screen pair together for an exclusive interview

yipeeeEmbarrassedthis means our visu is getting famous and are in demand i really want this couple to reach the skies of success

lolllzzzzz people called her mailthil insted of piya

what did suku mean exactly does she get bored ............well vivian never gets bored such a sweet guy

see even vivian is irritated by black but kya kare black is in demand with the character LOLBig smile

hope nothing effects thier screen chemistry well if anything does effects they wont tell to us........Wink they wont tell us their inner issues

suku fav twilightTongue and she loves mind reading 

well suku no ane is foolish like piya,lolzzz suku is surrounded by boys ....................nice answer vivian Thumbs Upthinks before death

very stupid que to me---------do u feel odd .................why wil suku feel odd when her co actors love sm1else she wasnt interested in him to feel odd and she too is happy 

vivain said he loves usEmbarrassedand prays for ur good health and life soooo sweet of y vivu Embarrassed

u know what guys sry if i hurting sm1 feelings but to me what i feel is vivian suku has noo compatiblity in personal they dont look one of a kind nature wise, they both are two diff people with diff minds and tastes

whatever i love visu abhiya and will love them forever my prayers are alwez with him.........may u people rock the screen

Edited by zainaloveabhiya - 21 March 2011 at 1:32am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index