Thendral Promo for the Week of Mar 21-25 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the Promo Noxeous πŸ˜Š

Wow .. Great going Thulasi .⭐️. what a confident look in T's eyes ...πŸ‘

When T is saying that she is the ullan kai regai of TA , guess she  is talking to somebody and Charu overhears it and is stunned .. And when she is talking to Charu and GW that their intentions will not come true , guess she is telling that she can't help in releasing VR .. πŸ‘

May be Bhuvana has deposited lots of money in that bank  and that somebody is forcing TPS to ask sorry to Bhuvana .. May be TPS may be stubborn like Thulasi by not asking sorry .. or she might ask sorry upfront and plan something later to give appu to her .. going interesting ..
@ Shammu, thanks da for the definition... Now i get it Thuls' dialogue 😳

@Shubba Akka:

You are correct, i was wrong thinking she might loose her job in bank. But i think Bhuvana has something against TPS which is strong enough to use against Sundari as a weapon in form of blackmail or anything. Wouldn't Bhuvana know that it won't help her if she insults TPS infront of her people in the bank and that it would complicate the divorce issue even more. Moreover i think that Bhuvana might know that the son of Sundari is the legal Vaarisu for Lakshman's property if she is not the wife. There they might be the link that Thulasi is Sundari's daughter.

Yes Shubba Akka,she is being sarcastic like G&C were too. I don't think it is about VR she is talking to Gutter and Charu. I think it is rather about uniting Nitheesh with his family. She may say that if they continue being like this, the union won't happen at all, but this makes no sense.LOL,got it after typing.

I think either Charu must have seen them going on bike or she must've stopped them going on bike,that is why Thulasi is saying that dialogue linked with motor bike.

I hope Sudha tells her about the jewel box which Gutter did hide in the bag to delay TA froM reaching home to create a fight between TT. This would help her to find out her MIL's plan.

Yeah, the promo is definetly misleading and it is going to start with Aanandh eating a whole Dosa to prove his love to his wife.LOL
Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
Thanks for the promo Nicole.

This week promo look good, i hope there wont be any disgusting GW & Charu's double meaning dialogs, it's their turn to hear double meaning dialogs from Thulasi which hints their plans. I think Sudha told about GW/Charu's conversation and plans that GW did starting from hiding jewel and lying about Vilakku.
Edited by Ruby-86 - 13 years ago
Thanks for the Promo.
C and Gw's peiaraincha moonjis paakarathukku kan kolla katchiya irukku!
This week looks promising showing a confident, strong and bold version of T. As shubba said, the promos are misleading making viewers imagining their own stories than what actually happens!! Whatever it is, I like T's new version!
Deepa, Sudha, T kootani looks great! D and S are quick and smart in assessing someone and they can help T in dealing with C and GW. Still T needs to tread carefully with S; Deepa can help T with this. I won't blame Sudha for totally being rude as anyone can become like her in the company of GW. Otherwise GW will milakai arachufy like she is now doing to T! (Sudha just wants to save her position in the household and may be that is why she is helping T! She doesn't like GW pampering C. whatever, if T can understand GW's plans, then it is good for her!!)
T's dialogues are good and I look forward to the upcoming Thendral episodes.

hey yaaravuthu written update kudangalen pa plz video load agala

thanks for the promo nicole

superb promo I am very happy that sudha too joined with deepa and thulasi  super dialouges by thulasiπŸ‘
sad part is TPS was insulted by bhuvana
First scence :thulsi and deepa joining with sudha.thulsi shake hand with sudha.(puthu kootani)
next scence :anand dosai eating scence it is fuuny.
third scence (dialogues said by t on road)
thulsi:avar kita irunthu enna  pirika naan onnu motorcyclelo,illa cell phone illaiga avar ulangaila oodra regai.(to charu my guess)
forth scene: bhuvana at tps bank.one man asking tps to say sorry to bhuvana.
fifth scene:(dialogues said by t in tt house)
thulsi:intha veeltla irunthu etha sathikanu neenga ninachigalo atha sathiyama sathika mudiyathu(to charu and GW).

if any mistake is there,pls forgive me.
what a wonderful line-- shud go immed to our thendral best lines::

avar kita irunthu enna  pirika naan onnu motorcycle o,illa cell phone illaiga avar ulangaila oodra regai...

Thanks for the awesome Promo. 

Thuls/ Deepa/ Sudha kootani will be interesting to watch. Thuls' approach is questionable .. she seems to be going head on and isn't employing the same tactics as Charu and GW, which could result in her losing Thamizh.