Thendral Promo for the Week of Mar 21-25 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the promo Noxeous.

This week is going to get interesting and director kumaran has shift his focus from Thirumathi Selvam to Thendral
last two week,they shown nice tt scenes in the promo but nothing is happened(namma ethir patha scences illa).but this week they didnt showany  tt scenes so lot of scenes is coming this week.(my wish).bcz at last scene they are fighting each other.so this week tamil thulsiya samathanam pannuvanu ethirpakiraen.let see.
Thanks for the promo Noxeous!

It's an interesting promo.  But I am not looking forward to Anand's scenes.  I wish Kumaran just keeps Anand's track short and sweet instead of wasting time.

The funny part of the promo was when Sudha, Deepa and Tulasi are all teamed up!!!! 

I did not really understand what Tulasi was saying to GW and Charu...but whatever it was Charu's expression on the road was super!!!!!

What is Bhuvana doing at Sundari's bank???  Poor Sundari is being humiliated at her office by Bhuvana.  I hope everything works out fine for Sundari.

The confusing part is I thought Deepa told Tulasi to act all nice and caring to everyone.  But in the promo she is straight out facing GW and Charu...which is good...but does that mean that GW and Charu will be extr careful now?

Looks like no TT scene this week....really missing that.

Overall, a good promo.  Let's see if this week will rock.
Oh wow I am loving this promo,this is what I wanted yipeeee good and after along time I am excited to watch.Thulasi u go tigress smash that Charu's plans and chase her out
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Thanks Noxeus for the promo....
GOOD one indeed...

Come on Thulz....thats the way...."election time sync..."πŸ˜›...
Sudha, Thulz, Deepa what a kootani.....πŸ‘...
But Thulz and Deepa shd not over believe Sudha....like Deepa said...better have an eye on her too.....just not completely believe her....πŸ˜•...

GW and Charu what a reaction after Thulz dialogues....pei arancha mathiri.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...both the mentals....she has started her training from sudha.....just started her kinder garden.....so imagine her when going to higher grade.....thulasi shd not sodhapufy like she skipped her exams....come on Thulasi....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I somehow feel thulz is sarcastic to both the ladies on some issue and wont show up that she knew her direct intentions....promo is definetely misleading i guess....
It must be like...charu asking her if Thulasi feels, if she had made her feel alone without TA or something(may be bcos thulz might be still angry)....and thats why that kairegai answer I guess.....

Charu and GW must have provoked her again about VR or something and Thulz must be against it probably...and she must have managed with VR and not showing her real reason for anger....

Whatever....even if she is directly showing her anger or showing her anger and making those shameless as clueless.....both mean the same....Thulz now knows what is GW and Charu are upto.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
What about Lavanya...Sudha wd involove her too or she wd survive from Thulz anger...we need to just wait and see....I want her also to be involved...selfish female😑

WOW TPS and Bhu head on...I think Bhu is wantedly provoking TPS.....Come on TPS show her ur handling skills and make her run away....πŸ‘πŸΌ

Its a promosing week acc to promo....hope its a promising week too...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ....looking forward to it......
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Thanks for the promo Nicole! πŸ₯³ and so the battle has begun... All the best Thulasi β­οΈ  But like Shubba akka said, I don't trust Sudha completely... as long as Thulasi poses no threat to her she will be nice... But wow a genuine smile and laugh from Sudha... that is definitely a change... πŸ˜† who knows, maybe this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship πŸ˜‰

Can someone tell what Regar means? ...lol..

@ Gunthy, who's milky boy? TA va πŸ˜† may I ask why that name?

@ Shubba akka, ya I think so too that the promo is misleading cuz GW and Charu are inside TT's house and Thuls is saying the first dialogue outside somewhere... hmmm

But so excited for this week! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Ranuja - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Theiva

It looks like TPS may loose her bank job or might be transferred to another place.

No I don't think so, TPS was only requested to ask sorry to Bhuvs... and I think TPS might be like Thuls and refuse to apologize to Bhuvs πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ranuja

Can someone tell what Regar means? ...lol..

@ Gunthy, who's milky boy? TA va πŸ˜† may I ask why that name?

Ranu Akka...Hand irukuthu thaane..Ullankai-le antha lines iruku...That is regai in Tamil!πŸ˜†

Aiyoooo....Venam..Ask her in personπŸ˜†

Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
@Ranu

Milky boy is the translation for Mr.Paal...Shammu's dream boy πŸ˜›....rest in msn tomorrow..lol..

@Shammu

Do you wanna kill me? Go ahead! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
@gunthy - shammu will promise that she will never ever come up with dream sequence or jokes....leave her....
Pity the lilltle girl.....
@shammu - dont ever come up with jokes or dreams anymore.....lol...again u wrote here...ur dream abt bike scene missed...lol...gunz wont spare u if u again come with jokes....okie honey....cool down..

@theiva - tps is the only hope that TA has, rather our only hope that TA will be back to job is only TPS....so she wont have change of job...
Hers s same like thulz....fall and then rise and make enemies run away...lets c