Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

i love this siggie.......that nice scene of SR......😳 but
Tum kaise pati ho ????????????..............🤣 lol this line cracked me............🤣
monty22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

I love this one😎

nice one😳 do you have that siggie on JeRan pic at 600th episode celebration.......that siggie is also amazing......👏
monty22 thumbnail
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: monty22

i love this siggie.......that nice scene of SR......😳 but

Tum kaise pati ho ????????????..............🤣 lol this line cracked me............🤣

🤣🤣

I love this one as well😳😳

shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: monty22

nice one😳 do you have that siggie on JeRan pic at 600th episode celebration.......that siggie is also amazing......👏

Which one? Was that made by Jhanvi?
shruti thumbnail

Feeling Is Undefined😍😍
shruti thumbnail

Run Into Your Arms😍😍
shruti thumbnail

You Me and Lots of Tanhai😍😍
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Suhana terminally ill in Sasural Genda Phool?

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 | 5:05:11 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Suhana terminally ill in Sasural Genda Phool?

The buzz is that Star Plus' Sasural Genda Phool is progressing towards a very emotional track wherein Suhana is diagnosed to be ill...

Ogo Bodhu Sundari, the original Bengali version of Sasural Genda Phool had a traumatic track wherein the female protagonist is diagnosed to be suffering from brain tumour.

And going by the present story line shown in Star Plus and Ravi Ojha Productions' Sasural Genda Phool, the buzz is that the very bubbly and full-of-life Suhana (Ragini Khanna) is suffering from either brain tumor or cancer.

A little birdie tells us, "The production house initially had no plans to replicate the illness track in the Hindi version. But now, the channel has decided to use the track to bring in some serious, emotional moments in the show".

When contacted, Producer and Writer Zama Habib said, "I cannot reveal what is going to happen next, but one thing I can assure you is that SGP won't lose its flavour and uniqueness. Life is a blend of joy and sorrow and we are going to depict that through our show. Moreover, we are going to show how Kashyap family handles the most traumatic phase of their life".

When contacted Ragini Khanna to know whether the show is sticking to its original version, she says, "I do not wish to comment on that and it is not a complete no or a complete yes".

As per the present track, Suhana fainted while she was having fun on the day of Holi. The entire family assumes that she is pregnant. They force Ishaan (Jay Soni) to take her to the doctor. In the clinic, Suhana is surprisingly asked to take a long list of pathological tests.

Will Kashyap family get to celebrate the joy of a new member entering in the family? Or is it that the Kashyap family will have a serious reason for concern?

Catch the upcoming episodes of Sasural Genda Phool on Star Plus to get the answers...

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh
shruti thumbnail

Dhabba Chai Date😍😍