Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Gauri!!πŸ€—

I love you more too!!😳

Kritzi I agree. The girl is the weak link in PMMKA. Theres just no chemistry between her and Arjun!!

Im so sad about TL. I dont know how they are going to end it and show ONU in the mental home! I think its another sad ending!
Kritz there was one article on bolly forum that really shocked me!! Im going to find it for you!!
nikita_88 thumbnail
Urgh... I can't do my work!

Its so frustrating I can't even write out a transcript it is already 2pm and I have so much work to do! Urgh!

Pragzie - Your FF was awesome - I did like it and I know I didn't expect SR together in it but I really did think you would actually unite them. Don't ask why but I really did not think she would walk out.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
what is PMMKA?

I hope that horrible Navya show flop and make it past few weeks on air.

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zeenia

And SR Jan till March!! You did love them Kritz even though they were destroyed!!πŸ˜•
But I know what you mean by sujal and Kashish. My mum used to like them too!πŸ˜†
Did they ever date in real life or was it a rumour!!
Aamna was just so gorgeous!!

Oh i was talking abt the ones in my Siggy dabba πŸ˜† πŸ˜† of course Yes SR from Jan Till March i loved loved loved absolutely loved them 😳 😳  but yeah i don't want to remember them coz i have loved them so much that wen ever i think they were destroyed it pinches me it kills something inside me
but ya those golden days were the real SR 😳 😳 😳

I don't know Sweetz but my frnds used to always say looking their off screen frndship it seems they were dating πŸ˜†

Much before she won Big Brother and her other flings with Anubhav Sinha etc...

She was involved with Vijay Mallya... She wanted marriage....He did not want to divorce his wife living in USA.... So then they parted ways and then she got involved with the much married Anubhav Sinha and Anurag Basu.....Then Big Brother happened and the rest is history... 

😲😲😲 

nyctophilia thumbnail

Gauri!!πŸ€—

I love you more too!!😳

Kritzi I agree. The girl is the weak link in PMMKA. Theres just no chemistry between her and Arjun!!

Im so sad about TL. I dont know how they are going to end it and show ONU in the mental home! I think its another sad ending!

i did not like the girl from the first time itself i saw her in the promos i have seen in Kis desh she was prem's sister in that show i did not like her back then too....

I guess u r right TL might have a Sad ending
Originally posted by: nikita_88

Its so frustrating I can't even write out a transcript it is already 2pm and I have so much work to do! Urgh!

Pragzie - Your FF was awesome - I did like it and I know I didn't expect SR together in it but I really did think you would actually unite them. Don't ask why but I really did not think she would walk out.

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Take a deep breath, get some fresh air and have a cup of tea!!

Isnt that what we Brits do Nikki when we get frustrated!!😳
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Much before she won Big Brother and her other flings with Anubhav Sinha etc...

She was involved with Vijay Mallya... She wanted marriage....He did not want to divorce his wife living in USA.... So then they parted ways and then she got involved with the much married Anubhav Sinha and Anurag Basu.....Then Big Brother happened and the rest is history... 

😲😲😲 

Beauty and the Beast🀣🀣
nyctophilia thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita_88

Nikki don't tense sweetie....calm down n then think abt it......i m sure u shall be able to write it 😳