SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:HarRaatKeBaadEkSubhaHotiHai - Page 96

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by desi chic

Sidz.... Haha, I didn't even notice. Tumhara suggestion tah?πŸ˜›... I see you have over-powered the last few pages, bas chah gayi hoπŸ˜† What's new? I don't watch the show with Mahi and Mishal, but he's leaving it right? Sucks for the fans - never fails eh.

Cheers,
dc

i think i said it when u were still here - but i didnt relay it to shru - she was stalking i guess πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nothings new - have spring break - so home from college -and working during the day. life is dull these days - so i resort to spamming πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† How about you??

and yea Mishal is leaving..... 😭😭😭 - but what can you do i guess  - everything comes to an end πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Haha - Shru is so efficient. I am sure she could handle anything.
A break of any kind is always welcomeπŸ˜ƒ
No uni work? I wish I could say the same!... But hey, we can see the lightπŸ˜‰
Yeah, the thing with these serials is that they are so predictable that they become unpredictable. Kya karein.

Hey, I have to run. Perhaps I will be back in a bit. See you then if you are still here!

Cheers,
dc
Originally posted by desi chic

Haha - Shru is so efficient. I am sure she could handle anything.
A break of any kind is always welcomeπŸ˜ƒ
No uni work? I wish I could say the same!... But hey, we can see the lightπŸ˜‰
Yeah, the thing with these serials is that they are so predictable that they become unpredictable. Kya karein.

Hey, I have to run. Perhaps I will be back in a bit. See you then if you are still here!

Cheers,
dc

Shru has her eyes on us at all times πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yea i wonder what got me into indian shows - life used to be much more sane when i didnt watch them - but its an addiction that i cant get rid of

oh okay - hopefully i will be on the next thread by then! πŸ˜†
1 page left!! πŸ₯³

where did merry go πŸ€”
yay page 150!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

we r done with this threadπŸ₯³