SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:HarRaatKeBaadEkSubhaHotiHai - Page 94

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sidra2007

i love that...haha. good one. without him. show will be nothin
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

i love that...haha. good one. without him. show will be nothin

I remember the Die SP Die slogans that looked like this when Kis Desh mein ended! πŸ˜†

but yea - idk if i'll continue watching - cuz both kala and dutta are going to be gone for a while - what are they gonna focus on crazy naku and baaji falling in love with madhu - but then get married to naku and full on marriage day in walks memory loss/duplicate/new dutta - Kekta mata ki jai ho!! I just told you the storyline of almost all her shows! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 - yet i still watch them πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

I remember the Die SP Die slogans that looked like this when Kis Desh mein ended! πŸ˜†

but yea - idk if i'll continue watching - cuz both kala and dutta are going to be gone for a while - what are they gonna focus on crazy naku and baaji falling in love with madhu - but then get married to naku and full on marriage day in walks memory loss/duplicate/new dutta - Kekta mata ki jai ho!! I just told you the storyline of almost all her shows! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 - yet i still watch them πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
ROFL.. i think they should finish the show...

yeah i dont mind if they show her move on. i mean in life u eventually move on.
i dont want Mishal suffer cause of cvs.. just for his fan. or if he wants to do movies or somethin
do you watch OTH

i love these 2

Edited by sidra2007 - 13 years ago
yea if mishal wants to do movies - i understand - he shouldnt let us hold him back - but i would love them to just end the show then - honestly MR really holds the show. yea AG, MV, and VR are amazing actors - but LTL = Dutta, and they actually have the perfect set-up to end it - but sadly they are all set to ruin it - the only thing i am willing to see is naku-baaji - i kinda always wanted to see that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

do you watch OTH

i love these 2

i know OTH.. i watched it till season 6.

i love that kid. he soo cute. like naley πŸ˜ƒ

yea if mishal wants to do movies - i understand - he shouldnt let us hold him back - but i would love them to just end the show then - honestly MR really holds the show. yea AG, MV, and VR are amazing actors - but LTL = Dutta, and they actually have the perfect set-up to end it - but sadly they are all set to ruin it - the only thing i am willing to see is naku-baaji - i kinda always wanted to see that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
that is ture...
u know color. they r very stubborn. .
the cv's dont care. they might actually continue the show without him

naju and baaji.. never thought of themπŸ˜†
yea its the number one show on colors - they wont end it anytime soon - and its not the rest of the casts fault that MR is leaving - so will watch it till i cant take it anymore - that the plan - hopefully its still enjoyable wiithout MR

(why do i get so sad hearing that he's leaving 😭)

I absolutely love naley!!! The most amazing couple ever!!