Is Merry Around....??????

I LOVE HER!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
lol... love u too

elizabeth taylor passed away
Posted: 13 years ago
aww RIP Liz Taylor 😭😭😭😭

OMG LTL watchers - if there are any here - fast paced but epic epi today!! 😎😎😎😎

But the way the epis have sped up - mishal is definetly leaving very soon 😭😭😭😭 - i guess time to find a new show to obsess over 😭

Will Miss you DSP/MR!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭
🤗 sidra i was missing you so much when i was watching today's episode of LTL.......😭

u r going to miss dutta/MR........... & i m gong to miss my Kala/AG......😭
Montu 🤗🤗🤗

I always think of u and Sudha when i watch LTL - esp in the Kala scenes 😎😆.....They should just end the show now! Finish off kala and end it - i'd rather they do that then drag with soem random new characters - until they can convince MR to come back 😕

But I am loving the Kala&Dutta showdown - wish it wasnt as fast paced - we've waited a year for this and now is moving at the speed of light.

omg when the bomb was going i was like how filmy can this get 😆😆😆
but yay Seema is dead, and Baaji got to beat the crap out of Sudarshan...now the article says that dutta is gonna go missing from a mandir - yeh jungle mein koi mandir tho nahi hai jaha se bhoot utha le the hain....

oh and i think im spreading LTL fever everywhere 😆😆 - maybe its not be - but i'll credit myself for it 😆😆

also new random short shiran vm - was bored so was working on it - but was too lazy to make it any longer -still check it out when you get the chance

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZKrlnt-fZE[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZKrlnt-fZE
I like the ShiRan vid, and the effects and merging, they would make such a good pairing

Hey all
Originally posted by sidra2007

Montu 🤗🤗🤗

I always think of u and Sudha when i watch LTL - esp in the Kala scenes 😎😆.....They should just end the show now! Finish off kala and end it - i'd rather they do that then drag with soem random new characters - until they can convince MR to come back 😕

But I am loving the Kala&Dutta showdown - wish it wasnt as fast paced - we've waited a year for this and now is moving at the speed of light.

omg when the bomb was going i was like how filmy can this get 😆😆😆
but yay Seema is dead, and Baaji got to beat the crap out of Sudarshan...now the article says that dutta is gonna go missing from a mandir - yeh jungle mein koi mandir tho nahi hai jaha se bhoot utha le the hain....

oh and i think im spreading LTL fever everywhere 😆😆 - maybe its not be - but i'll credit myself for it 😆😆

i had always wait for their Face to Face war....but  creative  team had ruined that scene.they didn't give proper war scene .......😡 that was totally typical filmy style...........🤣

yes sidra Spreading LTL fever credit goes to you only......😳😆
Thanks Lennie 🤗🤗🤗

@Monty - yea it was way to filmy - but something i saw that was consistent with all of LTL - that despite how larger than life and evil Kala has become - she has always been scared of Dutta.
 She plans - but never confronts - and that fear was back today. it was nice to see it - i think tomorrows epi will be a little better - no bombs and stuff - more face to face confrontation.

okay i gotta get to work 😭 - byebye. Will  catch you guys later tonite,

where have shru & sudha been lately?? 🤔