Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Doubts....doubts....doubts.....everywhere this man looks he sees only doubts.....really can a human brain capable of doubting so much??Jerk Singh Khurana....sudhar jaao ACP....kab tak apni criminal brain rishton mein use karoge....ghar ko lock up samajh rakha hai kya??Geet is going the right way to bring that man in to control....he needs some eye-opening......๐Ÿฅฑ
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

how could she be so much at peace?...

stupid because she is/was not/never wrong 

is she some intelligence agent living in with me?....
๐Ÿ˜†

but why did it matter?
foool you are frustrated that's why ity matters

but was he punishing only her?...
๐Ÿ˜‰ punishing her or your own self

how often had he dreamt taking her in his arms
jerk ๐Ÿ˜•

shut up Geet tumhari nautanki apne channel mein khatam kar ke aao
ACP tu to gaya

No Geet didn't cry..

Brave Girl show him his place

Hello'.tum kaha ho? ' I am out for lunch'.what? out? I am hungry and you are out for lunch?.... Geet was with her college friends they had met up after a whole two years
woh kya teri naukarani hain

Listen ACP if you think you'll need me for food and sex then rethink' I am not your cook or your mistress' I am your legal wife'and now just check the fridge kal raat jo dinner apne waste kia tha its there heat up and eat'
well said๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Mistress? Did I treat her so badly? I married her what else should I do?...

๐Ÿ˜ฒyou never realised, oh how could you,

then why did she leave me on our wedding night? Left me in shame'left me to bleed'..

puch kyo nahin leta bhale manas

Precap: Don't touch me I am really not interested in you

is it Geet or๐Ÿ˜†

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love geet call him acp ears mein ring hoti hai ๐Ÿ˜† First time geet show him his place i am happy maan behaving like Donkey , monkey and Ullu all he neeed some good treatment...i want to see what is gona happen today when geet come back to her ACP๐Ÿ‘

Daam good , superb dear thank you want some more ๐Ÿ˜†but as per your convenience๐Ÿ‘

I think my comment not up to the mark as you don't like ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by monikaseth - 13 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this ACP has completely lost it ... criminals kay saath reh reh ker ,, aik dam sathiya gaya hai .. ghadha kaheen ka ... uffff itna ego ...

loved the way Geet answers him back ... shez such a teekhi mirchi ...

the precap is ๐Ÿ˜” .. i hope the MU clears soon

PS.. love u for the awesome update ... next kab de rahee ho ..  ๐Ÿ˜Š

love
Sana
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
A cop's mind๐Ÿ˜†...always trying to smell a rat!! Bravo of Geet....gave him back nice and proper๐Ÿ˜ˆ
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

like it... welll maan desrve it....
SIYAHI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

PART 23

Geet returned in the evening happy with herself'she had shopped a whole deal'.she hadn't expected Maan would be at home so she opened the door herself'she was in the guest room when the door clicked open'

Geet why are you here? Why did you shift?... Geet gave him a 'you are hopeless look' and said because you snore ACP'mujhe neend nehi aati'what? Geet stop playing games with me'.he cornered her and moved the strands of hair from her face'. Don't touch me I am really not interested in you she spat out'Achha? Really Geet'.okay I'll not force you I just want to see if you can resist me'if you are playing a game even I'll play my part'Geet gulped she knew she would lose the challenge'.he slowly kissed the nape of her neck'how does she reject him he had to win over her'.he slightly lifted her kurti and caressed her belly making patterns'he nibbled her ears and she moaned'..Geet do you want me to leave no he whispered huskily'.she leaned on wall to control her emotions'..she tighly shut her eyes fearing he would read the vulnerability in them'..he came forward and bit her lip slightly'Geet you can't resist me'.she had tears locked inside her closed eyes'why was this man making things so difficult for her'the tears were not contained anymore and rolled down her cheek' Maan lips tasted something salty'Geet tum ro rahi ho? Sorry if I forced myself on you I am sorry'and he left with the thud of the door being shut'Geet sat in one quiet corner and cried'.

What had she thought and what was happening'he was in no mood to listen her side of the story'Geet could clearly see love for herself in his eyes'.but was she misreading it?....Maan how would you face me when you know the truth? Maan at least ek baar meri baat sun lete'.

Maan felt guilty'.ye tu kya kar raha tha you were forcing her'chhi Maan shame on you'the ACP Crime Branch forcing his wife shame on you Maan'.he took his service revolver and keys and left'Geet could hear the front door shut'

Great so now he's gonna skip dinner' I wish somebody could knock some sense in his head'.knock knock knock she heard a thud'.she opened the door and found Maan '..Geet I am going to Raat Baki tum chalogi? Waise bhi you haven't been not a late night for a while'.Geet had a banking of three episodes which meant she had a the next day off '.

Give me a minute'..okay I'll wait in the jeep'she already had butterflies in her tummy'.she rushed down in 10 minutes in a baby pink t shirt and a capri and tied a neat pony'.9 minutes late Geet' huh? She asked''you said give me a minute anyways Geet you are looking cute' (ab inhe kya ho gaya? Itna sweet kyon behave kar rahe hai')'.

Apke gadi mein radio nehi hai?....ye police jeep hai'she made a face'.they drove in silence'.she jumped down when they reached Raat Baki'Geet wait let me park at least'.he briskly parked and put a protective arm across her waist'.chalo'.

Raat Baki was a place where Maaneet were regulars'some even vividly remembered the outburst Maan had had' and today there they were his arm around her waist and a mangalsutra round her neck'speaking volumes of their relationship'heads turned people whispered but they were lost in themselves'Maan guided her to a corner sofa'.Geet was unsure of him'and Maan was guilty of his actions'.

Geet what will you take...? Vodka'.okay one small Vodka and one large whiskey'. Ap ne small kyon order kia? And how will you drive back drunk?... Geet please at least not tonight lets be normal like the other people around'.

Geet gulped her small vodka and ordered another large'while Maan sipped on slowly'.she moved closer to him ye AC kuch zyada chilled hai'. Are you cold he whispered'hmmm she nodded'he just pulled her to his lap'..ap kya kar rahe ho? Geet looked around people are looking at us'. To? I am your hubby na?.....he had said it for the first time'Maan was losing himself to her'..her undemanding nature, her innocence ,her care all were slowly winning'.

Precap: Maan cornered and bottled up

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Geet why are you here?
lo he is asking such a silly Question this Man will drive me crazy

Why did you shift?...
Meri marzi after all I am an independent citizen of independent India

Geet gave him a 'you are hopeless look' and said because you snore ACP'mujhe neend nehi aati'what?
๐Ÿ˜† sun liya ab kush

Geet stop playing games with me'.
Main main games khel rahi hoan; ulta chor koywaal ko daante

he cornered her and moved the strands of hair from her face'. Don't touch me I am really not interested in you she spat out'
hai babaji ab main kya karo

Achha? Really Geet'.okay I'll not force you I just want to see if you can resist me'if you are playing a game even I'll play my part'
kitni baar kaha main games nahin khel rahi mein serious hoan๐Ÿ˜ณ dekho dekho kya main hans rahi hoan

Geet gulped she knew she would lose the challenge'.
what challenge?????????

he slowly kissed the nape of her neck'how does she reject him he had to win over her'.he slightly lifted her kurti and caressed her belly making patterns'he nibbled her ears and she moaned'..
ab inhe kya ho gaya kal jab phone kiya tha intezaar kar rahin thi to seedhe muh baat bhi nahin kar rahe the aur aaj

Geet do you want me to leave no he whispered huskily'.
how could I want you to leave paagal samjh rakha hai

she leaned on wall to control her emotions'..she tighly shut her eyes fearing he would read the vulnerability in them'..
hai babaji ab main kaha chupoo

he came forward and bit her lip slightly'Geet you can't resist me'.
yeh kya resist resist laga rakha hain, khud to resist kar nahin pate aur mujhse ummeed rakhte hai this man will defo make me mad

she had tears locked inside her closed eyes'why was this man making things so difficult for her'the tears were not contained anymore and rolled down her cheek'
yala yeh kaise gir gaye ab pata nahin yeh ghadha kya samjhega

Maan lips tasted something salty'Geet tum ro rahi ho? Sorry if I forced myself on you I am sorry'and he left with the thud of the door being shut'
mujhe pata tha yeh hi hoga, yeh ullu, paagal, arrogant, ziddi, egoistic, angry, brainless, creature isse aur kya ummeed ho sakti thi

Geet sat in one quiet corner and cried'.
ab rone se kya hoga woh to gaya ab apni kismat par ro
Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hmm..so Maan's changing for his own good...ab aisa toh hona hi tha....how long will he able to deny his feelings for her...good that some sort of realization is coming to his brain....great part....
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
  hi lovely updade cont soon