smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: DILIBADAAT

JUST WAIT AND WATCH HOW HE MAKES A FOOL OF HIMSELF🤣IDIOT ACP😆

seriuosly I will love it
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazin part! Lovd d way geet had submittd herself wit patience , if she wants she would hv told hm tat she was undrage at d time of marriage bt than she must hv got hs sympathy n not love.
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: chubzy

Amazin part! Lovd d way geet had submittd herself wit patience , if she wants she would hv told hm tat she was undrage at d time of marriage bt than she must hv got hs sympathy n not love.

sympathy or love I dont mind
but surely he will thank his stars that she ran away
eles his reputation would have been at stake😆 marrying an underage and more SR with a minor😲😆😉
Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
owsome update...
cont. soon..
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

lovelyy update.... keep going....
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
heeyyyyyyy finally the most awaited update...

Loved Maan's "possessive" side - wanting to possess Geet 😆 Hai, I think he has been through too much pain emotionally at a young age because of this marriage fiasco - hence the hatred towards LOVE and the strong need to take revenge by owning Geet...

But he is normal like everybody and once he finds out, he'll repent his actions... Loved how Geet wanted to surrender to him with love...she is aware of the fact that he needs time and willing to give it to him...

Her calling Maan "ACP" is like Geet's calling Maan "Maan Sir" in the serial...never seem to get out of the habbit🤣

SIYAHI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=mystique_girl]heeyyyyyyy finally the most awaited update...

Loved Maan's "possessive" side - wanting to possess Geet 😆 Hai, I think he has been through too much pain emotionally at a young age because of this marriage fiasco - hence the hatred towards LOVE and the strong need to take revenge by owning Geet...

But he is normal like everybody and once he finds out, he'll repent his actions... Loved how Geet wanted to surrender to him with love...she is aware of the fact that he needs time and willing to give it to him...

Her calling Maan "ACP" is like Geet's calling Maan "Maan Sir" in the serial...never seem to get out of the habbit🤣

[/QUOTE

ITS NOT A HABIT FOR GEET SHE IS DOING IT ON PURPOSE.....SHE LOVES IRRITATING HIM ACP ACP ACP🤣
20tullip2000 thumbnail

😈 you set fire under my chair  .......am  stil burning........🤣                                                                                   

zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loving this Maan... 😳
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update ,,, am wondering how will maan react when tells him about her age ... and when he realizes that underage marriage...phir sadda gadha ACP kia karay gaa 😆  .... 

loved the way he owned her ... though its his ego which is more powerful than his love right now ... but with time the love will take over ...

thanks for the update ...

continue soon

love
Sana