Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RukhluvMaan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
omg...........OMG.......OMG U REPLIED....
AND AND WOW...WO BHI IN THE TOP OF UR UPDATE....πŸ₯³
THIS UPDATE FOR ME.??????????????????????
WOOHOOOO...........πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
WOOHOOOOO.......
IM IN TOP OF THE WORLD...πŸ€—
AND HAAPPIEEEEEEEE....
THANK ..THANK U SOOOOOO MUCH ....FOR THE UPDATE....
AND LOVE THE PART...........
OMG GEET IS GOING GAGA..OVER MAAN...😍
OFFCOURSE KAUN NHI CHAHEGA...😍😍
HAHAHAHHA..FINALY HE SAID HE IS MARRIED...🀣
POOR GEET....HER DREAMS SHATTERED....🀣
NO NO HOW CAN IT BE???
SHE IS HIS WIFE.........
LOVE THE UPDATE AMAZING....HEY MY NAME  is rokhshana......
thank soooooooo much dear for replying...................
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nowadays whenever I read your update, my next question is : when is the next update?

You leave us after pushing us off clifftops..πŸ˜†

Jokes apart, a much sought after update..how could Maan just say those things infront of his juniors😲 he id always doing the unexpected...the concept of a permanent job for Geet as Maan's nurse looks appealing to me πŸ˜ƒ 

Maan finally tells her the truth...but i am afraid of the grand showdown once he discovers she's his wife....he still harbours so much hate for her...but he is a sensible man and he'll understand my Geet took the step that she took..

Ok, lots of unnecessary analysis...sorry for poking my nose in your domain...πŸ˜‰
SIYAHI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mystique_girl

Nowadays whenever I read your update, my next question is : when is the next update?

You leave us after pushing us off clifftops..πŸ˜†

Jokes apart, a much sought after update..how could Maan just say those things infront of his juniors😲 he id always doing the unexpected...the concept of a permanent job for Geet as Maan's nurse looks appealing to me πŸ˜ƒ 

Maan finally tells her the truth...but i am afraid of the grand showdown once he discovers she's his wife....he still harbours so much hate for her...but he is a sensible man and he'll understand my Geet took the step that she took..

Ok, lots of unnecessary analysis...sorry for poking my nose in your domain...πŸ˜‰

MY DOMAIN??? WHAT'S THAT DEAR? A WRITER IS A NOBODY WITHOUT READERS AND AS I SAY IT ISN'T CREATIVE UNLESS IT SELLSπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update.........love it!!!
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Luvly update
Awww poor Geets heart broke afta she found out he'z married
Maan knows he'z married but he will Neva 4giv his *wife*
Fink geet is saying dat 2 herself
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Now geet knows he is married and she also going to think she is also married woww great ab shuru hoga main part kaise dono apni feelings ko chupayenge great going thank you for this part and pm
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
very nice update...
maan told he is married person very nice.
pls cont soon
red135b thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DILIBADAAT

THANKS DEAR AND YES YOU ARE RIGHT KASAB DESERVES A PUBLIC HANGING HE DOESN'T HAVE A RELIGION HE IS EVIL BUT HAMARI SARKAR HAI NA SAB BAAT PE INHE 5 YEAR PLAN CHAHIE.....😑

SOLACEofEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rukhluvmaan u really lucky dear
i m muslim rajput n now also child marriage,female infanticide is still practised in some of d remote villages of Rajasthan. My is a small village in Jaipur-Siker district of Rajasthan,in my village people were mostly illiterate n if literate then not more than 4th or 5th std,my grandfather was very educated so they respected him alot,he didnt allowed them to conduct CM,he took so much effort 2 CM in my village.
One of my marvadi frnd she so much wanted 2 bcum a oncologist she got 89.62% in HSC n 178 in CET(all india) but her parent got her married last yr bcoz she turned 18 n bcoz of her nani's last wish, she agreed halfheartedly bcoz of her,sabse badi tragedy her nani is still alive she ruined her life just bcoz of her luv 4 her nani. When i went 2 meet her on holi she hugged me n cried her heart out 4 not fulfilling her dream.
Socho mumbai mein rehke unka yeh haal hai uske gaon mein rehte to kya hota uska.
Well enough 4 now.
Update was really very nice
i liked dat officer scene very much.
1 thing i have noticed in ur GnR n in Pinjar Maan k dialogue aap bahut acche use karti ho very much humourus,loving,teasing n wid hidden meaning,i still miss pinjar v much.
Lovellllllyyyyy update. N ya plz do pm me i forgot 2 tell u den 2 u send me a pm thank u very much.Edited by SOLACEofEYES - 13 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Brilliant part. loved it.
poor officers, think what happen to their maan sir?
 aww maan told her the truth. let's see who geet will take it.
update soon.