Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

GUNS AND ROSES thread 2 part 25 (Page 128)

jazzerette IF-Dazzler
jazzerette
jazzerette

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
A cop's mindLOL...always trying to smell a rat!! Bravo of Geet....gave him back nice and properEvil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SIYAHI

zoha25 Goldie
zoha25
zoha25

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged

like it... welll maan desrve it....
chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Very intrestin track!

SIYAHI

SIYAHI Senior Member
SIYAHI
SIYAHI

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged

PART 23

Geet returned in the evening happy with herself'she had shopped a whole deal'.she hadn't expected Maan would be at home so she opened the door herself'she was in the guest room when the door clicked open'

Geet why are you here? Why did you shift?... Geet gave him a 'you are hopeless look' and said because you snore ACP'mujhe neend nehi aati'what? Geet stop playing games with me'.he cornered her and moved the strands of hair from her face'. Don't touch me I am really not interested in you she spat out'Achha? Really Geet'.okay I'll not force you I just want to see if you can resist me'if you are playing a game even I'll play my part'Geet gulped she knew she would lose the challenge'.he slowly kissed the nape of her neck'how does she reject him he had to win over her'.he slightly lifted her kurti and caressed her belly making patterns'he nibbled her ears and she moaned'..Geet do you want me to leave no he whispered huskily'.she leaned on wall to control her emotions'..she tighly shut her eyes fearing he would read the vulnerability in them'..he came forward and bit her lip slightly'Geet you can't resist me'.she had tears locked inside her closed eyes'why was this man making things so difficult for her'the tears were not contained anymore and rolled down her cheek' Maan lips tasted something salty'Geet tum ro rahi ho? Sorry if I forced myself on you I am sorry'and he left with the thud of the door being shut'Geet sat in one quiet corner and cried'.

What had she thought and what was happening'he was in no mood to listen her side of the story'Geet could clearly see love for herself in his eyes'.but was she misreading it?....Maan how would you face me when you know the truth? Maan at least ek baar meri baat sun lete'.

Maan felt guilty'.ye tu kya kar raha tha you were forcing her'chhi Maan shame on you'the ACP Crime Branch forcing his wife shame on you Maan'.he took his service revolver and keys and left'Geet could hear the front door shut'

Great so now he's gonna skip dinner' I wish somebody could knock some sense in his head'.knock knock knock she heard a thud'.she opened the door and found Maan '..Geet I am going to Raat Baki tum chalogi? Waise bhi you haven't been not a late night for a while'.Geet had a banking of three episodes which meant she had a the next day off '.

Give me a minute'..okay I'll wait in the jeep'she already had butterflies in her tummy'.she rushed down in 10 minutes in a baby pink t shirt and a capri and tied a neat pony'.9 minutes late Geet' huh? She asked''you said give me a minute anyways Geet you are looking cute' (ab inhe kya ho gaya? Itna sweet kyon behave kar rahe hai')'.

Apke gadi mein radio nehi hai?....ye police jeep hai'she made a face'.they drove in silence'.she jumped down when they reached Raat Baki'Geet wait let me park at least'.he briskly parked and put a protective arm across her waist'.chalo'.

Raat Baki was a place where Maaneet were regulars'some even vividly remembered the outburst Maan had had' and today there they were his arm around her waist and a mangalsutra round her neck'speaking volumes of their relationship'heads turned people whispered but they were lost in themselves'Maan guided her to a corner sofa'.Geet was unsure of him'and Maan was guilty of his actions'.

Geet what will you take...? Vodka'.okay one small Vodka and one large whiskey'. Ap ne small kyon order kia? And how will you drive back drunk?... Geet please at least not tonight lets be normal like the other people around'.

Geet gulped her small vodka and ordered another large'while Maan sipped on slowly'.she moved closer to him ye AC kuch zyada chilled hai'. Are you cold he whispered'hmmm she nodded'he just pulled her to his lap'..ap kya kar rahe ho? Geet looked around people are looking at us'. To? I am your hubby na?.....he had said it for the first time'Maan was losing himself to her'..her undemanding nature, her innocence ,her care all were slowly winning'.

Precap: Maan cornered and bottled up

The following 97 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subnams4psruthidpurvagaberinlwgeetlovelyninigeettsree12Acharya10kasturi11Holynafizza25gagsywifey90TinkJiaKavyaNaik123bhakbhartifanavantika_singhblessednimayu14nazsij-Elfin-optimismkirannaryaniBkhas-BeingAppy-AliceTmamatha.Lola13mystique_girlSwaatiisuba2011CrystalSayajain92Srabon_Dhara123prithaRohini20maansi007dimpzzabina03RukhluvMaanmansijani21mysticangelcharlie1950yadanusrikrithimaanmishtiSujata77puthPaintedSkyheermeherJayaRmishtidoininavi-shamima-maanujaanujazzerettegangesegb286pearlMsMovielover-Zahra15-sanu3108kuhu18luv_DDwajiha-1rupzloveu-memorable-smj1977.shruti-Veritaserum-basicquestion1aamirkhanfan--Saavi--esha143punjabi.princesdazzling_glorykomlikamonikasethmchopramitzi11-afsha-namita25nahtani88rsroopalimaansee..hinal..Sabmeratu.zaara2212seemamarypreethia--Ratna--Craziest_MGRageOfAnAngelTyro_BlackPearl_Janakivallavspvd

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Geet why are you here?
lo he is asking such a silly Question this Man will drive me crazy

Why did you shift?...
Meri marzi after all I am an independent citizen of independent India

Geet gave him a 'you are hopeless look' and said because you snore ACP'mujhe neend nehi aati'what?
LOL sun liya ab kush

Geet stop playing games with me'.
Main main games khel rahi hoan; ulta chor koywaal ko daante

he cornered her and moved the strands of hair from her face'. Don't touch me I am really not interested in you she spat out'
hai babaji ab main kya karo

Achha? Really Geet'.okay I'll not force you I just want to see if you can resist me'if you are playing a game even I'll play my part'
kitni baar kaha main games nahin khel rahi mein serious hoanStern Smile dekho dekho kya main hans rahi hoan

Geet gulped she knew she would lose the challenge'.
what challenge?????????

he slowly kissed the nape of her neck'how does she reject him he had to win over her'.he slightly lifted her kurti and caressed her belly making patterns'he nibbled her ears and she moaned'..
ab inhe kya ho gaya kal jab phone kiya tha intezaar kar rahin thi to seedhe muh baat bhi nahin kar rahe the aur aaj

Geet do you want me to leave no he whispered huskily'.
how could I want you to leave paagal samjh rakha hai

she leaned on wall to control her emotions'..she tighly shut her eyes fearing he would read the vulnerability in them'..
hai babaji ab main kaha chupoo

he came forward and bit her lip slightly'Geet you can't resist me'.
yeh kya resist resist laga rakha hain, khud to resist kar nahin pate aur mujhse ummeed rakhte hai this man will defo make me mad

she had tears locked inside her closed eyes'why was this man making things so difficult for her'the tears were not contained anymore and rolled down her cheek'
yala yeh kaise gir gaye ab pata nahin yeh ghadha kya samjhega

Maan lips tasted something salty'Geet tum ro rahi ho? Sorry if I forced myself on you I am sorry'and he left with the thud of the door being shut'
mujhe pata tha yeh hi hoga, yeh ullu, paagal, arrogant, ziddi, egoistic, angry, brainless, creature isse aur kya ummeed ho sakti thi

Geet sat in one quiet corner and cried'.
ab rone se kya hoga woh to gaya ab apni kismat par ro

Edited by smj1977 - 30 March 2011 at 3:51am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

01leothelionSIYAHISrabon_DharaJayaRheermeherPaintedSkykomlikaNoorFatimasanu3108luv_DD-memorable-basicquestion1Sabmeratu.mchopramaanseepreethia

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
hmm..so Maan's changing for his own good...ab aisa toh hona hi tha....how long will he able to deny his feelings for her...good that some sort of realization is coming to his brain....great part....

SIYAHI

kuhu18 IF-Rockerz
kuhu18
kuhu18

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
  hi lovely updade cont soon

SIYAHI

aamirkhanfan IF-Rockerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
why is maan not listening to her side of the story?

SIYAHI

Go to top