Users

Frequent Posters

optimism thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
loving it πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

geets silence makin maan soo romantic 😳

knock knock . . . finally maan's brain has started working somewhat . . . seriously i wonder why is male ego sooooooooooooooooooo big . . . cant he just cut the slack and ask her . . . but no I Am ACP she left me i will not ask her . . . although munda is starting to improve and he called her cute . . . now that is progress . . . talking abt the precap . . . i am not guessing as the last tym u wrote abt maan being kidnapped in COP all my guesses went down the drain . . . when i read it my mouth was wide open in a n O i was like O . . .M . . . G . . . n so no guessing bisuness . . . isnt it india and isnt sitting on someone's lap in a public place be it ur hubby considered not so acceptable but anyway that was cute . . .

Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Awwwww ! That was so cute . I just knew it . Once his ego takes a back seat he is just as soft as a gelato πŸ˜› . I feel this Maan is like a pineapple , prickly on the outside & SWEET inside . Just a few tears of Geet & my Maan melts down & feels guilty ; he really cares for her .

I really appreciate the way you describe the fine nuances  of their relationship . πŸ‘πŸΌ

( SORRY for late comments = India - Pak match πŸ˜† )

Loved the update ...
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mindblasting updates......can't wait for the next part.
ambeern thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ur updates r owesome please cont soon and thanks 4 the link
SIYAHI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

knock knock . . . finally maan's brain has started working somewhat . . . seriously i wonder why is male ego sooooooooooooooooooo big . . . cant he just cut the slack and ask her . . . but no I Am ACP she left me i will not ask her . . . although munda is starting to improve and he called her cute . . . now that is progress . . . talking abt the precap . . . i am not guessing as the last tym u wrote abt maan being kidnapped in COP all my guesses went down the drain . . . when i read it my mouth was wide open in a n O i was like O . . .M . . . G . . . n so no guessing bisuness . . . isnt it india and isnt sitting on someone's lap in a public place be it ur hubby considered not so acceptable but anyway that was cute . . .

THIS INDIA IS 2011 URBAN INDIA...AND PDA IS NO BIG DEAL HERE THESE DAYS..AT LEAST NOT IN KOLKATA ...ALL THROUGH MY UNIVERSITY DAYS I'VE SEEN PDA IN CLASSES ON PLAYGROUNDS ...I ALSO SEE PDA IN PUBS AND OH YES A BIT OF IT IN BIKES AND METROS AS WELL
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the updates...
maan cant stop himself from loving her
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

pm kar diya hain

read kar lena
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail