GUNS AND ROSES thread 2 part 25 - Page 87

Posted: 13 years ago
part 20
oh i love these jibes between them...................
whenever Geet says ACP looks like Maan will punish her kissing or something else....................
cont soon dear..................
awesome update
their nok-jhoks are too good
n she still calls him ACP๐Ÿ˜†
Ahhh......the kiss..๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข..by ACP....he is seriously addictive...๐Ÿ˜...โ˜บ๏ธ...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...!!!Luv u ACP....i will keep writing this in each of ma post...plzz...kindly bare wid me.๐Ÿ˜†...it was ur fault...ur writing makes me mad...๐Ÿ˜†...waiting for the next update....precap is very interesting...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...!!N one free advice for geet....plzz..keep callling him ACP..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰..!!

Rohini

Edited by Rohini20 - 13 years ago
Geet irritating Maan by calling him ACP.๐Ÿ˜† And what does he actually want to listen from Geet? He wants Geet should call him Maan.๐Ÿ˜ณ
update karo!!
its 22:00! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

PART 21

Maan was in deep slumber and Geet longed to be in his arms'she peeped to find him sleeping and softly started nibbling his ears'emm tch emm'he was unable to get what was happening..and then he realized it was Geet'he gave her a blood shot' kya hai? She gave him  a suggestive look and he pulled her roughly to him she dashed on his chest her hair all over his face'her lips touched the tip of his nose'.he moved the straps of her night dress'.you love playing with fire na Geet?....if you are fire I am ice'she kissed his adams apple arousing him'.I hate you Geet'did I ever ask you to love me ACP?...he smiled and kissed her'his hands were busy baring her to him'she almost tore of his vest'.kissing him all over waking the animal in him'I wonder how much you'll be able to hate me when you know the truth ACP'he pulled her hair and pushed her below him'nibbling biting kneading on her'.he knew she would respond to his touch and that attacked the sadist in him further'.You are one tough girl I promise I'll break you bit by bit'.you'll break in the process ACP'every time she said ACP it bruised his ego'his subconscious said I am her husband damn it'.he bit her bosom and she let out a moan'.how dare you leave me Geet?...she smiled for how long will you pamper your stupid ego?.....Geet'what Geet hmm? She stroked his organ making him go insane'he had hardened long back and this time he entered her ready for him'.he moved in rhythm and she held him tight feeling his body caressing him silently assuring him that she was his only his'. He climaxed all sweaty and fell on his side'she came nearer and kissed his chest and settled her head on his chest'mujhe so ne do Geet' to sleep na'.how was your interview? He had his arm on her waist.... I got the job'.Page 3? ..no I'll anchor pata hai I am'.and she found him sleeping'she smiled and kissed him and went of to sleep'

She had an early shift a 7.30 call so she woke up early slid out softly made his breakfast left a note and rushed to work'

Geet apna touch karwa lo'.we'll go to shoot in 40 minutes'Geet was elegantly dressed in a cotton saree was ready for her first shoot..Nervous yes she was a bit'

Lights Camera Action'. Main Geet Un Hazaron ke Naam humara salaam mein ap ka swagat karti hu' Zindagi kisike ke lie dua hai aur kisi ke lie saza'.we are here to salute the human spirit people who have fought against all odds and yet won the battle of life'.. I welcome Miss Bajpayee no she is not a celebrity she is a girl next door but what makes her a celebrity is her grit , her urge to win against odds'..

The camera moves to the 20 something girl who had a heart wrenching story 'she lived in a remote UP village was married off as early as 16 years'her supposed husband was working in Mumbai'she had just come with him with big dreams but was sold off to a brothel owner..yes her 'husband' was a pimp'.at the age of 20 she gave birth to a baby boy'no she doesn't know his father's name'but today master Prince is a proud first boy of class 5 in Matribhoomi's corporation school'.he uses his mother's surname'.at 25 this brave lady was diagnosed HIV +'today she is crippled in a wheel chair but still hasn't lost the battle of life'.

The certain Ms.Bajpayee narrated her tale her betrayal her son's birth'.she knew she would die soon but was worried about her son'.she cried and along with her cried the crew members and Geet'.no these teras were not for TRPs'they cried for humanity'.

Geet's anchor sign off- I know many of us are more fortunate in life'.I request you to give little Prince a thought'if any of you would like to sponsor his education please come forward'our address is''''''.

Geet's first episode rocked she was happy because their channel was getting calls people really wanted to sponsor Prince'she smiled now that ACP would know what worthwhile journalism is'..

Precap: So near yet so far''

This AIDs  victim story is a real life one I only changed the location and place and yes added the Master Prince part to add a positive vibeโ€ฆbut in reality this woman is probably dead todayโ€ฆI had seen this episode 3 years back in some Kannada channelโ€ฆsorry I don't remember the name as I don't know Kannada ..but even the subtitles were enough to make my entire research team cry

Edited by DILIBADAAT - 13 years ago

yes a very touchy update

nice you chose her as an anchor to the show where you can talk on burning issues

again sorry for reserving the space and going off line
Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
AIDS awareness ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by agmaneet - 13 years ago
awwwww poor thing...felt really bad for that girl
n prince as well.....but so glad that hez doing good๐Ÿ˜Š
n the update was really nice n touching