Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka86 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
lovely update..
" I need the password ACP….password is Hoshiarpur I haven't forgotten my roots unlike some people…"
precap padh k mujhe laga tha maan geet ko hoshiyarpur le jata h..😛
What do you guys think is Maan in love? Is his ego justified? and yes do you think Geet is a modern day woman or a Devi?
of course maan is in love with geet jst that his ego doesn't let him to accept it
yes it is justified coz he doesn't know the truth.. geet is a modern day woman..
doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update....................a bit shocked to know that maan is a virgin?????????continue soon...................
blue-fountain thumbnail

nice update. cant wait to read more.😊
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update!
n poor geet she have felt so embarrased when he said that😳
n ofc geet is a modern-day woman
n i guess maan does love her but his ego is not letting him accept tat
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

What do you guys think is Maan in love?

of course he is in love, as when he met her time and again he had feelings for her, he was frustrated by th efact that he is marrried and can not advance in normal relationship with her, the rough kiss was because of the need he felt for her

Is his ego justified?

to some extent his ego is justified, he was hurt when she left him on the SR, he loved her till she told him that she was his wife, he was shocked that he fell for a woman whom he was hating for a decade, it did bruise his ego

and yes do you think Geet is a modern day woman or a Devi?

no Geet is an average Indian woman, with a traditinal back ground having a hint of modernism. to be wanting to independent does not mean you are modern, she is a blend of modernity and tradition, but mind she is not coservative, and how can be she a Devi😆, a Devi is the heroine of Ekta Kapoor serial, like, Tulsi, Parvati, Vaani, etc.,😉

the story has a natural flow, I like the way two proceed
Geet accepting her love she even admits that if she would have seen this man on her so called SR she would never have left😳
whereas Maan who witnessed the fight followed by her leaving is not wrong, he is more over confused and angry with himself, confused as to he loves her and angry because in all woman kind he had to fall for a woman who left him
Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
SIYAHI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

PART 20

un hazaro ke naam mera salaam

Maan returned home at 10.30 seemingly a bit early…ap aa gaye? … Hmm yes kyon?... No I thought you'd go pub hopping…stupid woman anything I do she has a problem….he changed and came back…he was hungry…normally he would make a ready to eat pasta but tonight he found no Moonfeast packets… Geet he yelled ye kya hai? Where are all the pasta?....are you blind? Saare packets ka date expire ho gaya tha….kya? I got it only the other day from the store….hmm you didn't check the expiry date… shit I will die of hunger now….don't crib ACP I have cooked enough food…

What did you just say...? I have cooked...nehi uske pehle kya kaha? He was moving closer to her…and she took a step back …I told you Geet next time I hear this ACP from you I will and he grabbed her and kissed her…..however much he denied he was intoxicated by this woman…..she was initially shocked but later responded…..she put her hands around his neck and caressed his hair….and that's when his phone beeped….Maan instantly broke…

ACP saab  forensic department ki report kal aaegi…actually there is a chance ke pehli report mein kuch tampering thi…..hmm wo chemical…fingerprints ke bhi….and Maan went on for another 15 minutes….he came to the dinner table with the aroma of lovely food…..he scanned Geet and saw she was unaffected by his presence…she was busy serving a bowl full of paneer….have you poisoned my food?....no ACP I am not a fool…if I had to kill you I'd have other options I just heard you have great connections with the forensic department…tumne firse mujhe ACP kaha?....look if you have to kiss me you don't need bahanas now just shut your mouth and eat….

Maan loved the food but didn't compliment her….he was still fighting his ego and his feelings…he just went off to sleep..Geet came in much later….she found him sleeping to glory…she hugged him from the back and slept….Maan woke up early and found her cuddled up in his arms her head resting on his chest…why did you leave me Geet? We could have had normal lives but you didn't want it…he whispered….he placed her on the pillow and left for his workout….

As usual she had made breakfast and he ate quietly…she was busy arranging her laptop…Maan scanned her she was in work clothes….she was also mumbling something…sadoo ek mandir bhi nehi hai ghar mein interview hai at least ashirwad to le sakti thi ek ek photo tak nehi hai bhagwan ki….she had got her idols and made a space but yearned for a mandir…

Geet apni nautanki bandh karo are you going somewhere? ..hmm yes…chalo I'll drop you…nehi nehi nehi baba main police jeep mein interview dene nehi jaungi waise bhi I have my car…

Maan just left without a single word….this woman I hate her police k bare mein aise baat karti hai k we are villains I just hate her….little did this egotist know that she didn't want to use his contact

Geet was called for an interview in Sky News….the programming head was impressed by her work…Mrs Geet you have a good record and excellent grades par crime beat/ you have no experience and contacts in this field…. Gadha I am ACP MSK's wife she said to herself….but Geet I have an offer for you we are launching a programme UN HAZARON K NAAM HUMARA SALAAM…you can produce and anchor the show it is a humanity based programme you have the perfect poise for it…you just need a look test and I'll put you through…Geet jumped at the offer she could do some real work through this programme…the look test was not a hassle as Geet had faced the camera for umpteen number of bytes…her first assignment would be   the heart wrenching story of an AIDs patient…Geet took her offer letter and left happy with the break…

She went to the market and shopped for puja thalis ,torans, inscense sticks and all other things required for a mandir….she was happy with her life..she had got her dream job and the man she loved…and she knew he would love her back…even if he didn't it was his problem not hers… she also thanked her luck that she was not required no fill in her hubby's name in any of the HR formalities in Sky News she didn't want a preferential treatment because she was ACP's wife….she was a bit absent mindedly window shopping when her phone buzzed… hello….Geet are you a rhino? Tun itne dhoop mein shopping kar rahu ho….it was Maan… have you fixed a detective? And then he saw his jeep….he came down and gave her an angry glare tunhe koi kaam nehi hai? You are loitering around for no good?.... tell me something ACP when you were a baby apko honey ke jagah karela ka juice pilaya tha kya?..she glared back threw her bags in her car and left……

Precap: Oops Geet 

punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome parts
ACP Khurana❤️😳

con't soon!
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I think honey ki jagah karele ka juice pilaya tha...lol....
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i have been refreshing this page for the past 1 hour for an update.............
i am glad that u did update...............
loved it when geet tells him that if he wants to kiss her he doesnt have to seek any excuse well ACP ne hamhare sherni ko galat samjha hain.............
but i felt really sad when he says that they cud hv had normal life and family if she didnt run away.......time will tell and heal ACP
i am glad that she didnt wanna use his contacts to get thro..............
geet toh pataka hain...........maan ko jawab dene se nahin hatthi..............
loving each and every update of this ff...............
will u be updating anymore today r v expecting too much dear
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

look if you have to kiss me you don't need bahanas now just shut your mouth and eat…. Hahahahah well said kiss ke liye bahana mat dhoodh maan ...

Wow geet got the job well now its going to interesting ...maan fallow her or its sudden meet hahahah

tell me something ACP when you were a baby apko honey ke jagah karela ka juice pilaya tha kya?..she glared back threw her bags in her car and left……

Hahahahah well said geet  .............Oh ACP Agian Ab kya karega maan hahahahah too good thank you so much for this part and pm..