Fan Fictions

GUNS AND ROSES thread 2 part 25 - Page 79

Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
How could call geet a devil she jst woman of today........ When she get married she is jst 14 years 9month her reaction was justified..... She was jst a kid.... Nd Maan is in love wid geet before knowing dat she was his wife..... he is angry wid a girl who left him on dere wedding night.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ofcourse modern girl.maan geet se pyar kartha hai nehi tho vo sirf sex kartha na.i loved it.detail me dekha tha.heheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
me bhi ye padkr tomato red hogayi.heheheheeeeeeeeeeeee
RukhluvMaan thumbnail
HAAYUUUUUUUUU RABBA,,,
HAAYUUU RABBAA........ HE IS SOOOOOOOO CUTE,,,,,,,,,
LOVE THE UPDATE..............
OMG...OMG..OMG..CHATING BOX GEET...
SHE CAN DO ANYTHING WITH A SMILE..HEHEHHE..
AND THEWAY SHE IS IRRITATING MAAN..AS CALING.ACP...
HAHAHAHA....
LOVE MAANEET...
THEY R SO CUTE....
HHUUUH THE WAY HE SAI..''CUTE ENEMY'''''
THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CHWEEEEET..............
LOVE LOVE IT......................
MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHA,,
MUAAHHHHH UPDATE................
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update........................i don't think that maan will refer her but being the protective person that he  is he will definitely check it out............................................geet is a modern woman who has her own ambitions and wants to fulfill it...........so, what is the harm in that.............................her parents should not have got her married off at the tender age of 14 years............................it's not even legal
abina03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely
all intelligent people are some kind of idiots
they are always confused with their personal feelings
please update soon
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

What do you guys think is Maan in love? Is his ego justified? and yes do you think Geet is a modern day woman or a Devi?

Maan is defo in love .... but yes he has a big ego too .. thats why the conflict which is confusing him to no end ....  hi ego is somewhat justified ... he was abandoned by his wife on the wedding night not to forget the letter he got ... he still doesnt know Geet's side of the story and he still didnt realize her age ... once he does he will realize that the letter was written by a 15 year old girl who was forced in to marriage .... 

Geet is a modern day women ... but at the same time traditional too ...

loved the update ... the way she irritates Maan and gets away with it is awesome ...

NEXT UPDATE KAB DE RAHEE HO ... U KNOW NAA AIK UPDATE SE HUMARA KAAM NAHIN CHALTA   ... 😆

love
Sana 
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update...Maan  without   any   doubt   is  in  love with  his  wifey....
but  is  unable  to accept  this  fact.....thanks  to his  inflated  ego....Geet to me  personifies  modern  day  woman.....she   got married  against  her  wishes  at  such  a tender  age....she  was immature  at  that  time...so the  step she  took  was  justified.....she  should tell  Maan what  made  her  run away  from him.....I am  sure  he  is  gonna  understand her.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
brilliant part. loved it.
 this maan, in his deep heart he loves geet but his male ego.
 y male has such big ego.
 ek baar puchega toh geet se past ke baarein mein toh kya chala jayga usse.
loved the way geet irritated maan.

What do you guys think is Maan in love?
ans:- maan is in totally love but not realised cause of his male ego
Is his ego justified?

ans:- 60-40 I understand the pain and humiliation he went through but he should ask the reason why she left him.

and yes do you think Geet is a modern day woman or a Devi?

ans:- no geet is not devi neither compltely modern woman.
 she is mix of both of it.

update soon.
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Geet next time you call me ACP don't expect me to be a gentleman with you he said huskily and left'..sadoo kahika'  Mast Hai Maan Sudhar Jaao Hahahahahahah

Geet ye landline number kiska hai? 'apka'Hahhahaahah  Apne ghar ka no nahi pata ACP ko tooooo good

Awesome part i hope thodi aur nok jhok ke baad maan ko such pata chale i want to see  maan taking care of injured geet .i hope case ko solve karne mein hurt ho toh maan
................Thank you for pm and this part

What do you guys think is Maan in love? Is his ego justified? Maan love geet same time he wont let his ego go away this is his problem .he should not ruin his love life bec of his ego.

and yes do you think Geet is a modern day woman or a Devi?Yes she is bec she  want to get on her feet its not bad at all and she is modern with her values ..

Edited by monikaseth - 13 years ago
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Maan in love? Is his ego justified? and yes do you think Geet is a modern day woman or a Devi?

I think Maanlike her, but love?? ... not sure yet. and his ego... it is obvious that his ego is hurt after what she done on their wedding night.  Of-course she is a modern day women.

Lovely part ! love to read more about Maan's POV.