GUNS AND ROSES thread 2 part 25 - Page 70

Posted: 13 years ago
?😭
😭?
?😭

Edited by sam1234fly - 13 years ago
Originally posted by DILIBADAAT

<font size="5">THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT FRIENDS YOU GUYS HAVE REALLY AWAKENED THE LONG LOST WRITER IN ME</font>

πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ . πŸ‘πŸΌ .Keep it up dear . We all salute you for your writing .

MAAN WANTED TO REGISTER THE WEDDING...IF YOU ALL REMEMBER THEY DID NOT REGISTER THE WEDDING EARLIER IT WAS ONLY A TRADITIONAL SAATHE PHERE WALA WEDDING...AND HE IS NOT BOTHERED ABOUT HER AGE NEITHER IS HE IN LOVE WITH HER...IT IS HIS INFLATED EGO WHICH IS MAKING HIM DO ALL THIS'WHATEVER WILL HAPPEN IM THE NEXT FEW PARTS WILL BE HIS BRUISED EGO'S REVENGE'.TRUTH WILL COME OUT AND WELL MAYBE MSK WILL NIOT REMAIN THE SAME''TILL THEN BEAR WITH THIS EGOTIST WHO THINKS HE IS ALWAYS RIGHT

PART 18

un hazaron ke naam mera salaam

I am not going to get married in a simple suit you get it ACP'..Ravi ne arrangement kia hai now lets go'..Geet's phone buzzed hello'Geet ye sab kya hai? This MSK claioms you are his wife? Kab hui shaadi? Bol na TRPs will rise like anything maine to caption bhi soch rakha hai'.it was Geet's entertainment producer'she fell quiet'

Ab kya hua Geet? Mere channel se phone hai they want'.he grabbed the phone see whoever you are Geet is my wife and if I see any content aired regarding us I will file a defamation suit against your channel'.

Thanks..Thanks for what? I told you Geet I'll not let anyone blot my reputation..Geet giggled reputation what a joke ACP people think you are gay'.Maan lost it he pulled her to him Geet you will get into big trouble and that's a promise'I am not scared of you now if you leave me then we can move to the mandir'

They drove to the mandir in silence'.Geet was loving the scene this ACP is such a fool ise to pyar ka matlab bhi nehi pata'ek to he'll say he hates me and then he's worried about my reputation'.Ravi had done all the arrangements'when Geet went in to dress up Maan had only one thought'my service records say I am married and agar I wouldn't have owned up Geet as my wife my seniors would think I am having an extra marital affair Oh God I just saved myself..Maan was a reputation freak, finicky about honesty'.and yes deep down he had his male ego urging him to possess Geet'he was reminded of her lines 'all your dreams of SR gone in drain' this woman thinks I am gay Geet you'll face the music tonight'

Geet looked breathless in the simple yet elegant bridal wear'Maan was mesmerized no she is a beauty Maan and you can't deny that'Geet looked vibrant'she was happy she's marrying the man she loved even if he failed to understand his love for her'.the marriage rituals were special for Geet and for Maan it reminded that dreadful night of her betrayal'.when he tied the mangalsutra she made a promise to make him face the truth and never to let if go'Maan smirked when he applied the sindoor on her hair parting after a decade you have to face the truth that you are my wife..his male ego was being pampered'.

Ravi Bhaiyya meri bidaai kaun karega? Ravi and Geet faked a bidaai rona dhona sequence'.and then they drove back to the apartment'.now Geet was getting goose bumps obviously she wasn't expecting a decorated nuptial bed and a romantic hubby but this man had been melting her since long'she remembered his taste from their first kiss and smiled'he opened the keys and switched on the lights'.

Maan without warning carried her to their bedroom and kicked the door shut..kya keh rahi thi tum hai mein gay hu? He made her sit on the bed'aur what had you said all your dreams of SR go to drain? She smiled back at him'.one she looked beautiful and secondly her smile drove him crazy..he took of his kurta and came nearer and took of her dupatta'.Geet smiled and thought he's hot Geet yes he is'.he unzipped her kurti while kissing her everywhere he could see her bare skin'do you still think I am gay hai Geet? And he bit her soft skin'Geet let out a moan..he dimmed the lights..even in the most excited situation he couldn't embarrass a woman..she breath heavily seducing his senses'.she could feel he had bared her to her birth suit' she blushed as his touch intensified'he kissed her all over..he touched the deepest parts of her body and she unsure of what to do clutched the bedspread and slowly held in to him'she was not doing anything to stop him she loved him and he was legally her husband she was ready to give every inch of her to him'if that pampered his ego she was okay..she knew he needed time and she would slowly let out the truth' she felt him in between her legs and slowly he entered her'..she cried out in pain and he kissed her tears'he could feel her uneasiness and due to his own inexperience he didn't last long inside her'.he collapsed on her bosom and whispered Geet you are mine whatever you do you can't deny the fact that you are mine'.was it Maan's love or his ego? Geet smiled to herself ACP you are such a fool'.he was half asleep'.

Precap: Hoshiarpur hai I haven't forgotten my roots unlike some one'

Edited by DILIBADAAT - 13 years ago

amazing part............loved it!!!

wonderful update!!!

loved it

Maan is really a fool
but men are
they may be intelligent but in such matters they end up making fool of themselves

what will happen when Geet tells him the truth about her age?
Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
omg.........i luv this typical maan who takes a lot of time to understand his feelings........egoistic maan lol
loved it ❀️

finaly they are leagaly marriedπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Edited by agmaneet - 13 years ago
loved it n reading the precap i think maan is busy taunting geet 
hey congrats on 100 pages................

arey yaar maan ko ego nahi hogi toh uske character acha hi nahin rahega.......well it was bcoz he felt she betrayed last time and her words in the letter just rubbed it in.............
from precap i feel that they r going to hp but normally watever i think u just write something diff yaar so i am not going to make any assumptions............
i hope soon geet is able to tell him her side of the story.............
loved this update...............

Originally posted by preethia

hey congrats on 100 pages................

arey yaar maan ko ego nahi hogi toh uske character acha hi nahin rahega.......well it was bcoz he felt she betrayed last time and her words in the letter just rubbed it in.............
from precap i feel that they r going to hp but normally watever i think u just write something diff yaar so i am not going to make any assumptions............
i hope soon geet is able to tell him her side of the story.............
loved this update...............

very trueπŸ˜†