GUNS AND ROSES thread 2 part 25 - Page 56

Posted: 13 years ago
Waiting for an UPDATE .

Please update soon.😊
Nice part.Hope Geet expresses her love soon.Continue...........
Nice update, plsssssssssssssss add me in your PM list and plssssssssssssssssssssssssss PM the next part.
awesome part dear...loved reading it.
ooohhh wow.....her brain does work.....but only partially......she thought he can be that khurana's family...that he can be that khurana's bro....but why cant she think that he can be her hubby....there is a possibility na....... uff......dumb woman....
hey update soon waiting 4 d nxt prt

Dedicated to all who have in some point or other braved the rains and waterlogged roads an reached their destination....I am sure a whole lot of my readers have😆

PART 15

un hazaron ke naam mera salaam

He had left a couple of hours back and she was still crying…no she had to tell him about her love…and what about her past? Past what past? If you call that under age marriage a past then tell him and ruin your present…but what if he's married? Geet tujhe simple baat samajh nehi aati kya? Ravi Bhaiyya said he's not married and he himself said 'I am not as  married as you think I am just a complicated person……' maybe he is separated from his wife but whatever it is I'll confess my feeling to him….she thought about calling him..Geet idiot sometimes use your brains you are owning up your love for him this is a special moment you should go and meet him…she checked the clock it was 8pm…she wondered him Maan would even be home by then….agar he's not home I can at least wait for him…she slipped her jeans and T on picked her car keys and went downstairs….it is then Geet realized it was raining…oh hell I hate the rains….she started her car but it fell silent…after a few attempts she realized her car had broke down…hell I just hate everything…is ACP ke chakkar mein everything is going wrong….she splashed her way out and managed to get a rickshaw…….Madam double charge lagega bohut barish ho rahi hai….oof jhik jhik mato karo bhaiyya chalo…..Maan's complex was in knee length water…chhi its stinking eeks aargh…she folded her jeans and waded through it….and as expected his door was locked…she looked around leant on the door and cuddled up on the door mat…..she was still in tears….she had always dreamt about love…but love always eluded her…at an age when girls dreamt of Mill and Boons, cricketers and film stars she was bundles up and married …..she cried and cried sniffed chocked and ultimately drifted off to sleep…..Maan had been on his way when he saw a few stranded people…he took the pain to drop them back home….the rains were really getting bad…..Maan well knew his complex was a low lying area and prone to water logging…he parked his jeep elsewhere and waded through the water…he loved the rains…the toads the paper boats the sound of water splashing the puddles everything….he hummed a tune and reached home….and he bumped on something….it was Geet bundled up on his doormat sleeping….ye ladki pagal hai he took a closer look she had her jeans folded up her hair messed up and dried tears on her cheek…but Maan ye yeha kya kar rahi hai? She could have called me at least…..he unlocked his door picked up Geet in his arms and went in….

He placed her on the sofa and went for a shower….Maan never believed in destiny but their over frequent meeting was making him confused….when he came back she was awake trying to unfold her jeans…

Geet this was the first time he had taken her name softly….tum yeha? Koi problem hai? Geet are you okay? You are in a mess….she was quiet not knowing what to say it wasn't so easy to confess your love…..Geet have you been crying? Hmm? He came nearer and lifted her chin up…Geet what is it bolo I can't read your expressions…..

I love you I love you ACP and that's my problem….Maan moved back he was not expecting this he knew the girl was attracted towards him but love???

Geet I am married maine tumhe pehle bhi kaha tha you don't have a future with me….

Ap ko mainpasand nehi hu so say it bluntly na ye married ka natak kyo kar rahe ho? She blasted him….nobody has ever seen your wife ap jhoot mat bolie…she got up to leave and he clutched her wrist…

Listen to me Miss I am not giving an explanation but listen to me first….don't speak to me in that tone ACP I am not a criminal or junior….

Geet mere baat dhyan se suno….I am a traditional guy I believe marriage happens only once and I was married 10n years back…I was just back from Kargil to my village Hoshiarpur and I was emotionally blackmailed into marriage to my father's friend's daughter…I din't know her name or even seen her face I just married for the sake of my family…and yes she abandoned me on our SR she just left me with a letter saying 'get lost'..that's my married life Geet…I still hate that woman why did she get married in the first palce if she had to run away?

Geet fell on the floor…he was the man whom she was married to and he hates her…..Geet..Geet he turned and saw her face as pale as a white sheet…Geet kya hua? Geet will you speak out??? He gave her some water to drink…and softly lifted her by the shoulders… ab tum bologi kya hua hai?

Geet couldn't run away from the truth now…..kya apki shadi Daljeet Handa k family ke kisi ladki se hui thi? 19th August 2001 ko?...he knitted his eyebrows ye tumhe kaise pata?

She looked down and very softly said apki shaadi mujhse hui thi…….his grip on her released he stepped back as though she were filth….ap meri poori baat….

Shut up you woman will you Geet flinched at the thunder outside and in the room….so what brings you here at my doorstep after an entire decade Miss Handa or should I say Mrs Khurana? Hmm? Tumhe kya laga tum mujhe I love you bologi and I'll forgive you? You are the woman I have hated for the past decade Geet….

Geet wiped her tears and inched closer to the door…and where do you think you are going hmm? Its 12.30 ab ye apna nautanki bandh karo and take this...He threw a shirt towards her wear this and go off to sleep and Geet this chapter is closed….

Maan I am leaving now….just stop it will you? He pulled her and pushed her into the guest room and I am warning you Geet don't dare move out before morning…he shut the door with a thud….

No Maan I will not move out you need to know the truth I know you don't know you can't know that I was underage… she clutched his shirt and went off to sleep smiling that he still cared……

Precap: Dark dark past

WOOOOOOOOO!!!.I M D LUCKY ONE 2 B FIRST......😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊     I was waiting 4 ur update............here it is..............nd i know.......I'L LOVE IT..........................Edited by sdtashin - 13 years ago
wOW! finally both of dem came 2 know d truth......................i m so happy..........i thought u'll drag dis 2 long............but u made dis confession simple nd TRUST ME I LOVED IT...........U KNOW simplicity is best...........continue soon..................
finally truth is out........maan in his typical attitude👍🏼...........i know how much ever he say he hates her itz just d opposit........nice update.........