GUNS AND ROSES thread 2 part 25 - Page 39

Posted: 13 years ago
AS I SAID I STARTED READING UR FF.WHEN I SENT TO U FRND REQ..I DIDNT THink THAT U ALSO WRITE ABOUT MAANEET..BUT U R TRULY AMAZING WITH UR FFS....

AND I just LOVE ur ff...πŸ€—
about this ff...uff it is amazing...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ok from part 1...
OMG maan and geet getting maarrieed..😲😲
oh oh..love it...and WOOOOHOO WHAT WAS THAT???
she is only 14....
ok im not surprised...
becouse this incident also happen to me..even 
i was born my father and another family 
make their speak that me and thier son will now made for 
each other...wow..and i was 2or 3days old hahahha.......
and that boy was 4years old...and after that thank god...
god sent and angel and savior for me..AND THAT WAS MY BROTHER..
well he just fought with them just for me ..not ruining my life like my other two sisters
and my two elder sister were also married when they were 12 and 13 years old...
and now thier live is like hell.well i can help im also helpless... i can cry and pray for them...
my mothers story is also like that...i just hate these craps and believes..yyy they do like that..???????????
  but i cant blame anyone..all r my dearest...i miss my village...and country..

hmm so my brother told my father that im his responsiblity and he will take care of me...I JUST LOVE MY BROTHER...
and wow another chamatkaar my father agreed...im so lucky...well im not from india ..and yah now i live in india..AND I JUST LOVE INDIA...
well im not with my family..im alone here...im studying...but 
after that also my father and my relatives..never give up to make plans for my marriage..so i came here..but i love my father... but things were that k
i wanted to study...
and funiiest part was that ..the boy i was getting marry...🀣🀣
their family just filled his mind when he was 10.11.years
 old that..no matter what happen
but girl is urs she will marry with u..hahahha. i remember till now every one used to tease me..ugghhh.how can they do this...????😑😑😑
well in our country all these things happen... there is no value of womens....
AAHH LONGSTORY YAAR....
BS TUJHE BHI BORE KRDIYA.
MERI COMMENT KI SAATH HAHHAHAHHAHA............

BUT IT IS WORST IN AFGHANISTAN AS COMPARED TO INDIA...,
BECAUSE THERE THEY GET MARRY AGAIN AND AGAIN..U KNOW THEY CAN MARRY WITH 4 GIRLS..😑
AHAHAH WHAT A ROLE...BUT ATLEAST IN INDIA ITS NOT LIKE THAT...

AND WHEN I SAW THESE UPDATES I WAS SO HAPPY THAT U MENTIONED THESE THING...
LOVE IT..
LOVE IT..
AND YES ABOUT ANOTHER ACCIDENT AND BOMB BLAST AND TERRORIST ATTACKS..
U PRESENTED VERY WELL...........

love ur work alot.......
and the informatin u give that r also amazing......................

and about maaneet..aaahhhh,,
what to say..always u represnted them very well fantastic..

love ur  STORY.........
WOHHOOOO MAAN IS SO HOT...😍😍
HAHAHAHAH..IN WARDI JOB...😍😍
LOVE IT...

BUT I JUST LOVE TO READ UR FF...
I THINK U WROTE ANOTHER FFS ALSO BUT I DONT KNOW ABOUT THEM...
AND PLZZZ CAN U SEND THEM ALSO...
THANK U SO MUCH FOR GIVING SUCH A LOVELY UPDATE....

Edited by RukhluvMaan - 13 years ago
Lovely update
scary pre cap????????

so sad & emotional

a lot of people lost there
life thank god maan is okay
wow maan save the second
time there meant to be together
that why they meet every time
super awesome
pls cont soonnnnnnn
thanks pm
wow geet is in love with
maan they doesnt know
that there husband & wife
what cruel the fate
oh poor she find his married
she is gonner heart broken
maan is gentleman he knows
his limit that he knows his
married with known wife
brilliant update
pls cont soonnnnnnnn
thanks pm
So far awesome and continue soon

RukhluvMaan  i read your comment on page 57 it needs guts to come up in a public forum and speak about these things hats of to you dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘this part is dedicated to you....sorry I don't know your name😳

PART 11

un hazaron ke naam mera salaam

Next morning Geet carried her laptop and the Dvd of the footage to the hospital'and yes yellow roses'Geet wondered if yrllow was his favourite color she also wore a yellow kurti'she peeped into his room and saw him chatting with Ravi'OMG he's smiling Geet control OMG kaise control karu yaar ye ACP mujhe pagal kar dega'.Gggood Morning..Geet since when do you stammer? He asked in his usual 'I don't care attitude'..and then he saw the yellow roses in her hand'.oh Geet you never forget these roses right and flashed a smile' Emm ACP are you okay? I mean she gestured mentally'why Geet what's wrong? Oh I am smiling is it so? Geet Ravi nabbed the prime suspect of the blast this morning and look at you tumhe pata bhi nehi you are covering crime beat right?

No I am back to entertainment beat actually crime beat ke lie I had to fulfill a condition and I failed'and what was it? Asked Maan amused'I had to get your interview''but Geet you could show them the candid talk at the caf na? 'I could have ACP I also know you consider me to be dumb but I have ethics left in me'..Maan was bowled over this time'.oh this girl is interesting'.

They watched the entire footage in silence'.Maan was stuck upon one face..he knew this guy'.he knew this terrorist'..Ravi I know this b******'.. Ravi go call the doctor now mujhe abhi plaster remove kar na hai I know where we'll get him'.Ravi I want him dead now''Maan had become hysteric' he removed the saline chords'..he had to move out'.

Ravi rushed to get the doctor and nurse'..Maan tried to get of the bed'his wound still raw'.OOO God'he slumped on the ground'..even before the doctor or the nurse could reach Geet rushed to him'ap pagal ho kya? Apke bine Matribhoomi chal nehi sakti?? Maan looked at her wide eyed'..she was in tears'.bohut darad ho raha hai? Geet its okay I am used to all this'.he gestured the doctor to help him settle down on the bed'.ACP saab you need to be more careful'the wound needs to heal up or else infection spread ho jaega'.the nurse shot him a pain killer injection and left'Ravi also realized Maan needed some time alone with Geet and took his leave'..

Geet stop crying this is not the first bullet that has hit me'..she was all cranked up'.Maan smiled at her and said Geet I keep on getting hurt every now and then if you start getting me flowers and caring for me this way tumhe apni job chhorke meri nurse ban na parega'.Geet whispered I wish I could'.Kya? nothing'

She stayed for the whole visiting hour and left'.Maan was in dilemma'this girl was so delicate and soft he felt like protecting her..he liked her presence he smile'.Maan ye tu kya soch raha hai you are a married man what if your wife comes back and demands her right? Rights my foot she is one makkar aurat I'll never ever forgive her'.Maan but that doesn't change the fact that you are married'.he again drifted to her thoughts in the last 13 years he had been hurt a number of times'bullet injuries accidents daggers splinters people had prayed for him cared but what she did today was different'.Maan you are changing yes you are'he smiled

Geet came with  roses for the next couple of days  he was so busy he didn't even say hello..she would smile and leave'she came in that morning hoping he would be alone but no he was with 3 of his junior officers analyzing something related to the attacks' Maan had a grim face'.Geet kept the flowers and stood looking at him wondering if he even noticed her'Geet said Maan stop giving me those lovey dovey looks dear a I am really busy I'll call you tonight'. Geet turned red and so did the 3 officers..they wondered what happened to this metamorphosed rock'.Geet was slowly leaving when he said Geet you look good in blue'.she was in a blue suit she blushed and left the spot'

Officers now we need to look at these CCTV footages closely'no response'officers'.he looked up and saw the bewildered expressions on their faces'Now if you stop analyzing my feelings for Geet can we get back to work?

Geet had least expected he'd really call'she was half asleep when her phone rang...she said a sleepy hello..Geet tum to so gayi'she jumped up..he called..Geet I thought you'd wait for my call'I never expected you'll call'.why?...ap itne khadus jo ho'he laughed..khadus wow you have very high regards for me'Mr.Khurana you are ill you should be asleep by now'Geet you really love being my nurse it seems'.are you flirting with me Mr.Khurana? '.not at all Geet he laughed again'Mr. Khurana do you have a girlfriend?...Maan knew that was coming and he had no wish to give her any wrong signals'no Geet I don't I mean I can't have a girlfriend because I am married'..beep beep beep Maan's phone goes dead'..

Precap; Married you must be kidding may be he's gay

Edited by DILIBADAAT - 13 years ago
loved it n thank god maan told geet that he is married but i hope now atleast they get to know the truth that they are married to each other n reading the precap i think geet is talking to her

n yaaaaaaaaaa first one to commentπŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Edited by hinal_maaneet - 13 years ago
Plz ab sachchai ko samne ane do. Geet ko yeh pata lagna chahiye ke Maan uska pati hai. By the way awesome update. Totally loved it. Continue soon. πŸ‘πŸΌ
oh god !!now geet ll be so sad !!
aw!! Bad timing....waiting to see their reaction after knowing the truth!!