GUNS AND ROSES thread 2 part 25 - Page 32

Posted: 13 years ago

really love your ffs..................... start reading you with pinzer............. it was superup............. cop is awesome...............and  gar is wonderful..................... loved your writing sprit...................

πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
a standing ovtion for u from the forum readers
Originally posted by AliceT

Superb FF!! The way you combine facts with fiction is really beautiful. Read it in one go...Fate plays a big role in our lives. The girl who once rejected her husband is now falling for the same person...but it's not Geet's fault as she was very young at that time, also not ready to get married.

Great pace of the story and this is what has hooked me to it. I love your information bytes at the the end of each update. You give us a point to ponder on and think about everything happening around us.
πŸ‘

FATE PLAYS ITS OWN GAME HUM TO USKE HAATH MEHEZ KAT PUTLI HAI
loved it n hats off to all the people who risked their life n even the media for live coverage
Originally posted by maansee

really love your ffs..................... start reading you with pinzer............. it was superup............. cop is awesome...............and  gar is wonderful..................... loved your writing sprit...................

πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
a standing ovtion for u from the forum readers

THANKS AM OVERWHELMEDπŸ€—
Edited by DILIBADAAT - 13 years ago
loved they way u potrayed everything...

love ur writing....

u r a β­οΈ

do continue soon...
That was indeed a thought full the way u came up with the attack
Another nerve wracking chapter...how do you manage...if I were to write these things I would have fainted just imagining them..😲

You do justice to whatever you know, feel, think and write... I admire you, I really do...not many people, even part of media are aware of the history of India
update padkar sach me us incident ki yaad aagayi.na chahthe huye bhi aankhon se paani uthar geyi.it was painful.
brilliant,awesome part.
 a standing ovation to u for such brilliant update.
continue soon.
aweome part.........................u have well portrayed the terrorist attack and the  rescue operation of the hostages