MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
U r just amazing,Hats off to u!!!
wonderful update.
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update................more than the update i loved the amazing info u gave..............u know wat these terrorists r weak ppl who dont have the courage or bravery to face the forces directly and fight with our army directly thats y they use this cheapo stunts to create fuss in our country.............they cannot take the fact of our country making any progress..............so some ppl just brainwash them with half true facts and half lies and these brainless fools just follow it.............none of the religion encourages to kill other ppl...........they dont hv any remorses for wat they do............they wont even in rest in peace after dead...............
AliceT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for an Update :)
SIYAHI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

This update is dedicated to all my Mumbaikar readers.....I feel proud how you all bounced back after 26/11...how you cried empathized and cared together and reminded us that Mumbai is actually little INDIA 

PART 9

un hazaron ke naam mera salaam

Hotel Qutub 8pm

Maan there is a fire in the right dome informed his co incharge. Hotel Qutub had turned into a battle ground'Maan knew there are hostages'they also waited for the terrorists to make demands but no there was a complete lull'they police and special force commandoes inched closer..they had to be careful'..sanitization would be a problem because they had no clue what lay inside Qutub'..

Team take your positions said Maan and remember No one shoots'I repeat No one shoots'they were crawling on the ground stealthily' and boom'.a sound of glass braking and a woman around 55 falling dead on the parapet'the signal was clear the terrorists were in charge and wide awake'.any move the police would make would be returned with a civilian death'.

Maan ordered his men to back out'they were helpless'.

Hotel  Qutub 3am- A dome blasts down breaking the top most part of Qutub'..Commando head Major Sengupta clarifies to the press that RDX is planted within Qutub'still no breakthrough'..along with the 120 defense personal the entire press crew had also not batted their eyelashes'

Qutub 10 am still no breakthrough' The Commissioner and Major General visit the spot'

Sir we can't do this said Maan we have to scale Qutub'15 odd personal a joint operation of commando and police was decided'they would scale through the south wall it was relatively safe as the wall was already gutted in fire chances of terrorists hiding there was very less ''but it also meant that the wall could break and the defense men could fall to their death'.,

Geet had not moved from the Qutub war zone'.Sardesai was impressed with the footage of the pen camera'..Geet was covering the Qutub Siege '.

First of the 5 commandoes entered Qutub and what followed was a vigorous gun fight'.the rest of the men entered through the front and back doors''

"The media have been allowed a lot closer to the hotel to see what has gone on here. When you look up close you can really see the kind of battle that has taken place here. You can see glass on the ground, bullet holes ... parts of the hotel are burnt out," reported Geet'.they could here gunshots

The bodies were lying strewn here and there. There was blood all over and in trying to avoid the casualty of those civilians; the police had to be that much more careful''after a fierce battle of 5 hours Qutub was set free at 6 pm the next day 24 hours after the first attack'.sniffer dogs were later taken in to confirm the sanitization'..

One by one the guests came out and were cheered by the crowd'some injured some happy to be alive and meeting loved ones again'some almost fainting from the shock'..

The media compassionately covering the incident some journalists in tears' Next came the heroes'they were cheered lifted up on shoulders hugged'.some fell at their feet to thank them'out of the 15 who had gone 3 died fighting and some were injured'Maan was hit by a bullet in his thigh he was still wide awake but had to be carried out in a stretcher'.

'The strikes by small bands of armed men starting on Wednesday night shocked Matribhoomii, the nerve-centre of India's growing economic might and home and heart for many' reported Geet'she couldn't continue more her eyes fell on Maan and she signed off'..

Precap: He signaled her to come nearer

Another occasion when I feel proud of the media...Even though media played a crucial role in bring out the lapses on the part of security and intelligence agencies to prevent the carnage in Mumbai, there has been severe criticism of round the clock and live coverage of rescue efforts and commando operations....even then I salute all those guys who were on duty for 59 hours.. 

I AM SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO ANSWER YOUR COMMNETS INDIVIDUALLY OR EVEN SEND REGULAR PMS.....WORK FRONT DEMANDING MOST OF MY TIME😭

Edited by DILIBADAAT - 13 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail

U have portrayed wonderful as it is lively!!!

love your work and dedication,Hats off to U!!!

wonderful update!!!

Acharya10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Pls update Pinjar and Crime of Passion also........ plssssss Edited by Acharya10 - 13 years ago
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I remember hearing the flash news that an attack ahs been made....and my first words were "It's not a mere attack, it's a war." And those 3 days became a living night-mare for the city!
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update......paulami.....

other than the civil force and commandos.... i think even media should applauded......

they have always come forward to help public and the forces in situation like these.....

👏
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
awesome update
Glad dat da guests got saved
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
SIYAHI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SOLACEofEYES

No no no not at all Allah is going 2 forgive those b****** the son of b**** .
i dont know y we r even providing Kashab a gov lawyer y dont we just hang him kill him d way he killed innocent.
But u know what i want him not to be hanged it will be a way too easy dead 4 him.
u must have heard about Benito Mussolini,Kashab should be given death in a same way chorahe pe ulta latka ke tadpa tadpa ke marna chahiye.
'Mazhab nahi sikata aapas mein bair rakhna' ye baat kab kuch log samjhege.
Di u r a superb writer i hope koi to CV's yaha aapke saare ff padle aur apki permission se unpe koi tv series banaye taake logo mein awareness jaage.i hope u grand dem permission.
I m a south mumbai resident n i know what people gone through all dis.
Now enough of my bak bak ,the update was what i should say? I m speechless great job.

THANKS DEAR AND YES YOU ARE RIGHT KASAB DESERVES A PUBLIC HANGING HE DOESN'T HAVE A RELIGION HE IS EVIL BUT HAMARI SARKAR HAI NA SAB BAAT PE INHE 5 YEAR PLAN CHAHIE.....😡