Frequent Posters

maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
amazing job luved it
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
As an Indian... I Salute to all those INDIANS who had given there lives fighting for our MATRIBHOOMI ..... JAI HIND
CrystalSaya thumbnail
itz superb.............i loved it............waiting 4 many mores..............
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really nice update!
n loved the way maan got out of the cafe with geet
i salute to hemant karkare n all those people who lost their lives saving mumbai!
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing well describe ..maan again saved geet  great love it dear thank you for this part .
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update paulami........
AliceT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Superb FF!! The way you combine facts with fiction is really beautiful. Read it in one go...Fate plays a big role in our lives. The girl who once rejected her husband is now falling for the same person...but it's not Geet's fault as she was very young at that time, also not ready to get married.

Great pace of the story and this is what has hooked me to it. I love your information bytes at the the end of each update. You give us a point to ponder on and think about everything happening around us.
👏
Edited by AliceT - 13 years ago
ursrithika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
dear.... initially i was nt sure whn i sw d ff title as Guns N Roses.. many time i decided nt to read it... stil i cldnt cntrl d curiosity.... lemme tell u, after reading the 6 parts at a breath,... i hve falln head over heels on ur ff. and ur writng style is excellent... the way u coordinate the story with the real happngs without losing the flow and contnutn of the story is to be really praised... kaash, our real cv's has some one like you, beside them.... keep writing... waitng for the next update eargerly....

there is also, one thng, which made me write a comment in d forum today... i am a fan of bagat singh... and the way u mentioned abt him, in ur foot note, i am sooooo happy to find that, ther r still ppl, who value the efforts of great persons like him..... thnks a loooooooooooot fr givng such a wndrfl fiction to us....
SOLACEofEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No no no not at all Allah is going 2 forgive those b****** the son of b**** .
i dont know y we r even providing Kashab a gov lawyer y dont we just hang him kill him d way he killed innocent.
But u know what i want him not to be hanged it will be a way too easy dead 4 him.
u must have heard about Benito Mussolini,Kashab should be given death in a same way chorahe pe ulta latka ke tadpa tadpa ke marna chahiye.
'Mazhab nahi sikata aapas mein bair rakhna' ye baat kab kuch log samjhege.
Di u r a superb writer i hope koi to CV's yaha aapke saare ff padle aur apki permission se unpe koi tv series banaye taake logo mein awareness jaage.i hope u grand dem permission.
I m a south mumbai resident n i know what people gone through all dis.
Now enough of my bak bak ,the update was what i should say? I m speechless great job.
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tx for theudpate...

so sad to hear abt the blasts