Edited by melody_quest - 13 years ago
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
loved it n hope media also helps other people get justice
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Very nice update, plsssssssssssssssssssss continue soon.
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Why they don't give LOVE buttons to click ??? 😑 

Seriously I know it sounds cliched , but I wonder how do you manage consistent BRILLIANT updates ???  πŸ€“

True Jessica was not so lucky as Pia πŸ˜”  ; & about Maan I think he does not want to accept these new feelings i.e. irritation or restlessness or the fact that he becomes subconsciously alert to her safety ... he is in denial mode ... I wonder for how long ? πŸ˜‰    πŸ˜†

Awesome update ... πŸ‘     πŸ‘    πŸ‘
123pritha thumbnail
wonderful ff
plz add me to ur pm list
SIYAHI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

PART 7

un hazaron ke naam mera salaam

She tried to run away from him but he cornered her..his hands all over her'her cries were soon stifled by his hungry mouth'. He kissed her as though he owned those lips'her little fists were like feature touches to him'.Maan woke up panting'Oh my God ye kya tha'I dreamt about that girl Geet and what the hell was I doing'Maan stop it was a dream'even if it was dream I was cheap Maan you are a respectable and responsible citizen chhi'.

Maan left his bedroom and went for his workout'he was disturbed by his thoughts'..he thought about his dance with her last night the way he had grabbed her waist'.Maan you are a pervert'.he skin felt like satin'Maan you idiot..but I was supposed to dance with her I had to hold her'yes you had to as though you couldn't refuse'..Maan worked out for a couple of hours and took a long shower'.he then meditated for a full 45 minutes and was at peace with himself'.

Geet was in the shower when she noticed some bluish marks on her waist'she scanned her thoughts and realized it was from last night when Maan had grabbed her waist'..she blushed at the though..this man had magnetic attraction'.she decided to do a special lifestyle story on Maan..she chalked out plans and also convinced her programming head'.

Mr.Sardesai her boss was not very hopeful though' Geet ACP Khurana and Tv feature ke lie interview tough tough'okay Boss if a get the interview you'll shift me to crime beat?.....Sardesai smiled done Geet I am saying done because I know it'll never happen babe'

Geet managed to get Maan's number from the crime beat section'.she fumbled twice'she was feeling a tingling sensation'..she was still struggling to call him when her phone rang'hello she said softly'hello Miss Geet this is ACP Maan Singh Khurana here'..she dropped her phone 'hello Miss Geet oof this dumb woman police ka naam sunke she must have fainted'hello Mr.Khurana I didn't faint actually you have a real good voice wo baritone types and yup I was trying to call you'watch out Miss you are flirting with a policeman'.and which section of the IPC forbids flirtation with the policeman Mr.ACP?.....Geet you have to come down to the police station for the identification parade..okay I'll be there'.

The rest of the day Geet smiled this man was a magnet she liked his rude and arrogant style'she reached the police station at around 5.30'now Geet had no idea about what an identification parade was'she had seen some in films but that was so different'she wondered if Maan would be there'.she asked an inspector ACP Saab  aa rahe hai kya?...ACP Saab kyon? Nehi he had called me for the identification parade wo Link Cross pe jo incident hui thi uski'Madam ap joke kar rahi hai? ACP Saab ko eve teasing case chhorke aur kai kaam hia now will you please wait there'.

Geet waited for almost half an hour..she wondered what would happen she was nervous the police station was anything but friendly..Hello Geet'she looked up to find Maan'she sighed and said thank God you are here'..Maan was amused'.Geet look this identification is just routine I was at the spot myself  so I know the guys you just have to identify them for protocol'..he took her to the room..I am scared'don't be I am right here'.

She could figure out two guys but was shivering'she dashed out of the room Mr.Khurana its okay if you can't punish them but I can't come for this again'.Miss Geet you have identified two correctly I'll take care of the rest'.Thanks she said weakly'.Geet you okay? Hmm she nodded'he took her to his chamber'you need water?... Nope right now I need coke'Coke? Well that's not available this is a police station'she gestured I know'.

Geet this case is open and shut these guys will be taken to court soon..Thanks Mr. Khurana can I ask you a favor? Maan raised his eyebrow'I need your interview'.mera interview? I am not having an affair neither have I signed a film'no not all that I want your interview for a lifestyle check'Sorry Miss I am not interested in all these'.Geet tried to coax him but he cut her off'Miss you are wasting your time'her face dropped'.Miss I think you are a bit too impressed by me..Geet looked straight into the eye and said Mr.Khurana if not an interview would you mind a coffee with me?..Coffee? he roared in laughter in this entire Matribhoomi you got only me to ask for a coffee date? Miss you need to socialize more'No gyan Mr.Khurana is the date on?...and what about the girly boy friend of yours?.. I dumped him'for me? He asked amused'You are self obsessed Mr. Khurana'.okay so I'll see you tomorrow for coffee Miss Geet'.

Maan immersed himself in work again'this woman was not dumb exactly but she was not interesting either..Maan wondere why he got into the coffee trouble'he knew she was hitting on him but he brushed the idea of any further liaisons with her''.

Precap: Coffee and more

NOT UPDATING COP TODAY

Edited by DILIBADAAT - 13 years ago
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

nice part........................................

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow great maan dreams mein bhi geet ko dekh raha hai aur kiss kar raha hai good going..he become soft and hard so soon ..i am happy geet offer him coffee wow waiting for their meeting again thank you for this part dear i am waiting from hrs for your update thanks again for pm also