GUNS AND ROSES thread 2 part 25 - Page 21

Posted: 13 years ago
Nice update and why maan is always rude to her and hope they soon come to know they are married to each other.
hahaha..... i know whom you are talking about......

what to do...... its India dear.....

it was a lovely part.....

lovely updates paulami
When will Maan get over his poor impression of Geet......Will get start doing some serious news reporting rather than page 3 columns...
I m new 2 forum .i hav been a silent reader of dis forum.i m in luv with ur all ff's especially with PINJAR.actually i had tears in my eyes i really was very sad but liked ur guns n roses but still missing bacha.
nice update
Oooh atleast the police got geet b4 she got herself in an accident
Geet shouldnt Junp 2 conclusions dat she got raped
Glad dat she broke up wiv dat kunal
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
awesoem updates as always paulomi.
nice update....
update soon...

PART 6

un hazaron ke naam mera salaam

Maan was not a party person'he was in the guest list of every elite party at Matribhoomi but he was never seen attending'.. Retd Major Arvind was a much revered man in Matribhoomi'.it was his 50th wedding Anniversary and Major Arvind had personally invited Maan'Maan though hated  parties but couldn't turn this one down'..

Geet was deputed by her programming head to cover Major Arvind's party'.she off late was covering more of lifestyle events and somehow stayed away from Page 3'but Major Arvind had been very good to her'he had helped her with many assignments in the past'

Geet usually kept it simple but tonight she felt dressing up'she donned a white saree and matching earrings'she selected the best flowers and made a special bouquet..She met up with her cameramen and reached the party'.

Happy Anniversary Major Arvind chirped Geet'..thanks my child Oh My you look so pretty'.thank you Major Arvind'..Geet go inside and enjoy the party'.

She instructed her cameraman to do the shoots first'satisfied with the work she went inside'

Geet looked here and there'.she found many known faces but was least interested to talk to them'.she stood in one quiet corner'..

Hello Miss'she heard a familiar voice and turned around to find Maan'since the drinking incident Geet had shut his thoughts off her' Hello Mr. Khurana lovely party right she gave him a plastic smile'..emm if it's so lovely Miss Geet why are you standing  in one quiet corner?....she smirked and sipped from her glass'.I hope you have a driver tonight? I am with my channel guys I'll get a drop'.he scanned her and said emm you look different'

What a compliment Mr .Khurana'.Maan hey you are here said Mr. Arvind'..oh Geet you to are here why don't you guys take the dance floor?... Mr. Arvind almost pushed the duo to the dance floor'.

Geet had no idea what was happening'Maan just grabbed her waist and started moving with the beat'.something about this girl irritated him so much'.he couldn't say no to Major Arvind so he just made her move along with him

Behke behke nain, Cheena dil ka chain, To ye pyaar hain
Koi intezaar, Kar de bekara, To ye pyaar hai,

Geet loved dancing and his sudden touch in her bare waist made her go crazy'..his thoughs had long disturbed her

Yaadein, dil ko tadapaye, Sansein, ulajhti jaye,
Ankhen, sapne dikhlaye jab anjane, Bato, se tu ghabraye,
Rato, main so na paye, Hato, ko malta jaye,

The intensity of his gaze and his perfume were enough to make her grip his shoulder tighter'.
Tu diwaane ha, Hote hote o yaar,
Ho jaane do na pyaar, Dhoondti hain nazar,
Ek haseen ko agar, Koi armaan leke,

You are a bad dancer Mr,Khurana'.em yes Miss Geet I am a bad dancer. Post my army days I have never danced'. What you were in the army? yes

To prem nagar, Ki taraf hain safar,
Dil ka saman leke, Pighla sa pighla sa,
Ho jo mann, Sulga sa sulga sa,
Ho jo tann,

She neared him'. Watch out Miss I know you women die for men in uniform but I a am a jerk'oh really ? I like jerks she said bluntly

Dil jo dhadakta hai, Shole bhadakte hai,
Hosh to hota hain, Pyaar job hota hain,
Hote hote o yaar, Ho jane do na pyaar,

He gripped her wait tighter and said when you are in the line of fire the best option is to run away' who is sacred of fire? She looked right through his eyes'.

Behke behke nain, Chheena dil ka chain,
To ye pyaar hain, Koi intezaar,
Kar de bekarar, To ye pyaar hain,
Yaadein, dil ko tadapaye, Sansein, ulajhti Haye,

Cant you do something better at a party than throw yourself on me?...oyye watch out you kharus it was you who grabbed my waist and pulled me here I know I am hot so its okay you don't need to hide your interest Mr. Khurana'.she stamped on his foot, pushed him and marched away

Ankhen, sapne dikhlaye jab anjane, Bato se tu ghabrajae,
Rato, main so na paye, Hato, ko malta jaye,
Tu diwaane ha, Hote hote o yaar, Ho jaane do na pyaar.

Maan smiled at her attitude'ah this dumb female has attitude'..Geet went to the bar counter and sipped another vodka'Maan meanwhile walked out and tried to interest himself in some small talk'..the party had heated up..it flocked with Page 3 people'.the counter was also full actually over full the bartenders were finding it difficult to cater to the needs
   Pia a 18 year old student worked part time as a bartender..she was super really efficient with the customers' Roshan a young businessman well known because of his politician father had walked into the counter looking for Rum' Hey babes he gestured towards Pia'just a minute Sir she sweetly replied'..Roshan was made to wait for ten minutes'.. yes Sir what may I get for you said Pia'.one Rum large'Sir but we have no stocks of Rum could a whiskey do she said chirpily'.Saali pehle to wait karwati hai mujhe aur phir nautanki?  chal get a rum'sir but we don't have rum'.Roshan took out a gun and shot Pia'.Pia ducked the bullet went passed her arm grazing it'.Roshan fled the spot'..Geet who saw the entire incident did her bit'while Roshan was running she stretched her right foot Roshan tripped and fell and was soon roughed up by the security'.

Geet rushed to Pia her arm bled profusely'the housekeeping staff had bandaged her arm and she was shifted to the hospital'.now Roshan still had the gun when the security pulled him away'.he managed to push them and started firing'.the packed party was already tensed and this created a ruckus'.people ran frantically tripped and fell'.injured pushing creating a near stampede'.Geet tripped on something and closed her eyes to hit the ground but she was pulled up by a pair of strong arms'she shut her eyes tight'Miss Geet you are safe'.she slowly opened her eyes to find herself in Maan's embrace'. He made sure she was safe and ran towards his duty by that time Roshan was overpowered and bundled in a police jeep'.

Maan checked everything and came out of to start his jeep'..he saw Geet looking for something'..ah Miss Geet yous till here? My Channel guys have left'oh no issues I'll drop you'Mr Khurana Thanks I'll manage'Miss Geet quietly get in'he ordered'she was so dazed with the incidents she just got in'seatbelt'he gestured and she fastened'.. Why are you a constant factor at all the problematic places? Hmm Miss Geet?....

Let's put it the other way Mr.Khurana Vidhata has entwined our destinies and we meet at all the sour crossroads'..ah impressive Miss Geet..the rest of the drive was in silence'

Bus bus I'll get down here thanks Mr.Khurana oh by the way I saw you sipping a lot of whiskey at the party and you were driving hmm? Maan was caught at a wrong foot..emm uh Miss'so Mr Perfect also bends rules?? She giggled'. Who said I am Mr. Perfect?..... I thought so she whispered and left'..

Precap: He kissed her as though he owned those lips

Jessica was not so lucky like Pia...Jessica Lall (1965'1999) was a model in New Delhi, who was working as a celebrity barmaid at a crowded socialite party when she was shot dead on 29 April 1999.Dozens of witnesses pointed to Siddharth Vashisht, a.k.a. Manu Sharma, the son of Venod Sharma, a wealthy Congress politician inHaryana, as the murderer.In the ensuing trial, Manu Sharma and a number of others were acquitted on 21 February 2006.

Following intense media and public pressure, the prosecution appealed and the Delhi High Court conducted proceedings on a fast track with daily hearings over 25 days. The lower court judgment was found faulty in law, and Manu Sharma was found guilty of having murdered Jessica Lall. He was sentenced to life imprisonment on 20 December 2006. The media has been instrumental in getting justice for Jessica and I am proud to belong to this industry for these reasons.....but justice delayed is justice denied at the end of the day😭😭😭

Edited by DILIBADAAT - 13 years ago