Fan Fictions

GUNS AND ROSES thread 2 part 25 - Page 18

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
well first thing i wanna ask y geet will b arrested..............cant wait for the next update...........
well this update was nice as always mainly focussing on maan's life and his intentions............
i love ur writing............the way u write abt the social awareness matters and making it interesting with little bit of romance...........wat more u want...............waiting for the next update

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was gr8 part.khadoos kahika...ek baar bhi geet ko nehi dekha.ye pyar bhi nafrath se hi shuru hogi kya?ya phir pyar nafrath me badal jaayegi?thumari style of writing muje behuth pasand hai.so uncomfortable feel karna band karo.sab ek jeise likhenge tho padne me maza kya hai?geet is arrested??????????pls jeldi update kardo..
thum ek time me ek ff likhiya karo.ab thum cop ko phool hi geyi ho.ek likhenge tho zyada maza aayega......it's only a suggestion.
SIYAHI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by DILIBADAAT - 13 years ago
butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Geet arrested but why..omg i m impetient..plz update soon..
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Loved both the parts 4 & 5 .👍🏼

Completely agree with you on drunken driving . Even people themselves get killed being sloshed ; if they are not in senses for their sake then how can they be for others ??? 😡
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi !!! I know I have not posted for a long time...

Actually, to increase my suspense factor, I thought let Paulami post a few parts and I will read them all together.

So today I completed all 4 parts and here I am😆

Firstly, I am amazed at how you come up with different scenarios and situations for Maan and Geet to meet. Secondly, each of your stories has a different setting - but all of them have one thing in common - no mush. They are totally rough and tough and I love them. Thirdly, all your Maan and Geets are strong characters - they have an individuality of their own. Fourthly, your stories are less of chocolatey kind - which many writers right anyway (and I love them as well) - and this makes them different and attractive to read. 

Infact I wont hesitate to confess that I look forward to your updates everyday and your PM gets a prioritisation always 😆

I stopped at "fourthly".I can go on and on...but need to get back to office work😆 Well done lady, keep up your good work. Your love of writing not only soothes your mind but ours as well😳
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with for drinking and driving its horrible thing...

i am glad maan reach on time and tool her with him great going geet doing mistake all time and come in front of maan wowo what is gona happen when maan and come to know they were husband wife .i am waiting for that day

thank you dear for this par and pm.

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update...
maan brought her his house..
pls cont soon....
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update .. so they're getting closer and closer .. am lovin it

continue soon

love
Sana
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nice updates paulomi...Why isn't Geet,being a reporter,behaves responsibly??Why does she acts as an immature teenager??