.PINK. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sowwie double post Edited by .PINK. - 13 years ago
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maan is taking interest in Geet
Loved that atleast once Geet retorted him back
If it was in Geet's hand she wuld hav saved Maan but she was wit that idiot Kunla
She shuld leave him n becum lil more responsible n sensible
soniaz121 thumbnail
realy nice and about bepi sen i feel so sad and salute him how he perform his duty
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Well Bapi Sen was not as lucky as Maan'31st December 2002 An incident shook Kolkata other wise a safe city for women Bapi Sen a traffic sergeant and his friends were out celebrating when the spotted a couple on a bike being harassed by a gang in a taxi'It was at this juncture that Sen directed his friend driving their car to overtake the taxi so that he could stop the ruffians.

The taxi was blocked near a cinema-hall As Bapi came out of the car to berate the eve-teasers, the latter pounced on him. Sen fell unconscious on the tram-tracks even as the goons (they later turned out to be policemen) in the taxi fled.

The couple whom Sen had intervened vanished from the spot, never to surface again. Sen died in a hospital on January 6, 2003.

The case has had its share of triumphs and setbacks with two key witnesses turning hostile and two others going abroad during the trial. But, otherwise, city police authorities feel they have done enough to give the Reserve Force constables the punishment they deserve.

The anti-homicide section of the detective department took over the probe and managed to produce 41 witnesses and enough circumstantial evidence to establish the charge.

Even after so many New year's eves that woman for whom Bapi Sen Sacrificed his life never came out to show gratitude to his soul'

THIS IS INDIA AND THESE ARE FACTS NOT FICTION😭😭😭

hard to believe
wonderful as usal
kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
more then you FF..i look for fwd to reading the brief information you give out..very informative. May i ask which profession you are in? a lawyer?
mitzi11 thumbnail
i wonder when he
gonner find its wife
who he save wow
now he has soft corner
for geet both parts a
fabulous update
pls cont soonnnnnnn
thanks pm
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
very sad to know abt bapi.............i think ppl shud show some gratitude towards other ppl when they help us in need and this man sacrificed his life.............she will die with this guilt.............
its very rare to c ppl take some steps against these kind of acts otherwise normally the ppl just fled from the spot...........actually v shud change our mentality......... that when v c something happening on the roads ppl r afraid to help for one reason they give is to not to get into any hassle with the police and law probably if they were little friendly and remove this fear from ppl more ppl will come out to help each other
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update, maan saved geet and that idiot kunal just left from there .plssssssssssssssssssss continue soon.
SIYAHI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

OKAY Maan is not interested in Geet and Geet is not in love with him till now....this was for readers confusion.....I also have a request I write for the love of writing and maybe my FFs will not be a perfect romance and I hope my readers and friends would like my style........

PART 4

un hazaron ke naam mera salaam

Throughout the day Geet tried to avoid kunal'his heartless attitude the previous night had hurt her deeply'.next morning she wanted to dress in Indian attire'she took special care to dress up, picked up white roses'she smiled at the thought of meeting Maan'wait I am smiling for that khadus'.Geet that khadus saved your modesty'.she smiled at the guards and sneaked in''.

He was watching something on television'he thought it was the nurse'.Good morning she said'.hmm oh you Miss emm Miss Reet right'its Geet she smiled'.oh hmm what brings you here again Miss? She gestured at the flowers'.oh these emm white but I like yellow more'..she placed the roses in the vase and replaced the orchids she bought the previous day'.she noticed he struggled to get up with the one arm fractured it was a problem'you need some help?....oh hmm it would be of help but you won't be able to manage my body weight '.Geet smiled at his dismissal and said let's see I am not so dainty after all'.she helped him to sit up and his proximity sent shivers down her spine'she looked at him very closely and oh boy in one word he was handsome'she had this urge to kiss him on the forehead at least but fought herself well' thanks miss'.do you mind calling me by my name?....Geet right?....hmm she smiled'.so you didn't tell me why you are here Geet?... obviously I had come to meet you' me? Why me? Is it because of that night? Oh then just forget it'it was my duty'..

Geet didn't know what to say this man so very withdrawn he was not even bothered by her presence'.she just sat quietly knotting her dupatta and he continued to watch telly'. Geet who was that guy with you that night?... My boy friend'.wow great choice Geet really great choice'he smirked'..oh by the way Geet I am getting a gallantry award because of you'.all the minimum conversation he did he never for once looked at her'.Miss Geet do you have a Business card?....sorry?...no I need your phone number'.. oh wow khadus wants my phone number'Geet in two days we'll call you for the identification parade so I'll need to get in touch with you if you don't have a card its okay I'll track it down within an hour'.she hated him'she handed over her card'.interesting Geet the journalist he smirked again'..

She decided to leave'. Okay bye Mr. Khurana'.he didn't bother to look up or greet her back'..

Within 30 minutes Maan forgot her name again' he found her dumb'.he shifted his thoughts on the bomb blast case'Maan made sure he'd be discharged the following day'.this hospital was not doing any good to his work'

Geet hated this man now'how dare he be rude to her'okay she was at fault for not helping him but she didn't have a choice'Geet was disturbed the entire day'.his words his thoughts were haunting her a bit too much'..her phone rang and it was Kunal again'.hmm Kunal bolo?...Geet we have an agency meet I'll pick you at 8pm'Kunal I am not doing very well I can't make it today'.okay as you wish'.Kunal was never a caring boy friend he was not a guy who would ask her what was wrong and all she wanted was to be left alone'.

Next morning she remembered Maan said he liked yellow roses'.she picked up some yellow roses and visited the hospital'she saw the guards were dispersing'. Bhaiyya ACP saab se milna tha'arre Madam Saab to discharge ho gaye'.his car is just leaving'.Bhaiyya ye roses ACP saab ko de doge please?...the havildar took the roses and went ahead'Geet felt better'.

Saab ye phool ap ke lie'Maan saw a bunch of yellow roses'ye kisne? Sir wohi ladki jo apse us din milne aayi thi'.Maan wondered where does this girl get all the spare time from'.he smirked'.such a dumb woman wasting her energy on getting me flowers'..

Saab ghar chale? Maan gave a dagger glance ghar? Hmm? Ghar?...sorry saab'.the driver quietly drove to the police headquarters'.

The staff were surprised at the Maan carrying roses'a few lady officers were always ready to swoon over him but well Maan didn't even care for supermodels'.

He directed his junior to organize a meeting in the next 30 minutes'..

Meeting police head quarters Matribhoomi

A bandaged Maan enters the room'.Okay now I want the briefing since I was away for the past 48 hours how much has the case preceded?

Inspector 1- Sir the forensic reports have confirmed its RDX

Inspector 2- Sir we have done the sketches we are releasing them this evening

Inspector 3- Sir nobody has claimed responsibility but my informer has clear evidence its banned outfit XYZ who masterminded the blast'..

Maan- Officers do you think I am a fool? Maan hit the table'do you think all these is rocket science? Or I didn't have the details to all this? RDX nonsense'and why have the sketches not been released till now?

Inspector 2- Sir you were in the hospital

Maan- If I were dead you would close the case? It's been 72 hours since the balst'.ap logo ka koi apna nehi mara na? go run move yours a**** 'I want results or else I'll have your suspension orders ready

Precap: Geet arrested????

Edited by DILIBADAAT - 13 years ago