•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
When he started of his career in swabimaan as thagi,the role of tapori ,i heard he played it good ,but i was too small ,then he was seen in films ,what a performance he gave ,he won awards also but how can we like a willian .but after so many years i saw him in promo i bcame excited i said i must watch this show for this actor ,it was because of him i was interested in watching kaali.actualy while watching i never felt so much money is being invested in this project ,but my eye catcher was aushutosh ,his performance was so perfect that i started liking a willian.๐Ÿ˜†he wouls steal the scene ,i was not able to look at anyone else ,here i understood whats true acting .sometimes i would find other characters too high.i would just say Aushutosh rana is best.i want to see him in  more shows .
I agree he is an extremely talented actor.  He was truly the life of this show...it was because of him that I watched and enjoyed the show so much.  I hope to see Mr. Rana very soon in another serial.  
I too want to see more of Ashutosh now. He was really scary in Dushman & Sangarsh, he's acting is soo perfect. I want to see him in movies, he's d best.