Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

There is a difference between a person and a fetus ... a life is a life

There is a difference between killing and abortion .... and Let me remind you Abortion or Bhroon Hathya has been happening right from medival times .. so, a sin becomes a good/acceptable bec it has been happening for ages......then why do we see women fighting for their rights now, the women were treated like dirt and low life from the medieval times no, why don't they continue to live like that.. the whole purpose of MKAP is lost if people r think along these lines...and why do we see people lamenting for the rape victims, why don't they  just ignore it

I agree with you, Shakthi is not an Animal... yes, he is an evil monster

and di, i think urs and my perceptions of sin r way different from each other..............for me a sin is a sin.............and u said he raped her only once.........so every girl is allowed to be raped atleast once in her life and the person doing it is not a sinner or a monster bec he has only done it once...........a rape is a sin which destroys a woman/girl's heart, mind, body and soul............and taking a life without any remorse, forcefully threatening ur wife to kill her child etc falls under the category of sin in my perception.................as our perceptions don't match , i don't think we will ever reach a saturation point.................so i think the discussion was/is/will be in vain ...........😊
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

No need for apology, Dear ..I knew You would  understand .. so told you ..

No, Dhanya ...not that I am superior to you  belief..it is the I am stronger and powerful belief that lets you be subjugated..had Kesar questioned this, fought back  ..what would have happened ..in the negative side..She would have been killed  or  thrown out and ostracized by her community  ..In the positive side..she would have had her self respect, Shakthi would have hesitated before even touching her ..But she believed that Pati was an all powerful parameshwar and it is pathni dharam to obey PP ..and why did she have that belief..cos it was drummed into her ,by her mother, by the society, by the books, by the religious tenets, mythology ..and what happened when she discarded this ..she realized that PP was not powerful but just an ordinary Man ..equal to her ...it is this notion that has to be learnt by many women..That Men are not Gods..Men are Humans !!

Secondly Shakthi was behaving like that bec Kesar was letting him..Once she fought back..Shakhti is backtracking ..and also in the case of Aarushi..we saw Shakthi treating her gently..bec Aarushi did not put up with his nonsense..

a word of warning though..Kesar was Lucky, she escaped  by a Burial and a birth ..but few  do not ..for them peace can be found only in the embrace of death ..

those words r meant for sakthi di, not u.............and a willing person / slave doesn't provide a shield for a sinner to escape his deeds.............such slaves , if they dare to fight back r disposed of , if he could, and then he moves to another prey , bec his soul itself is contaminated............

and as i said , our perceptions of sin don't match............so any discussions further would be futile..............lets enjoy the diraama............😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanvever

beqar maha epi.. it was too random.. bad editing.. the crisp moment of the show was shown in the end.. they could do a lot better with the kriya dance sequence.. 

Maha Epi's with one or two exception's are always Beqaar πŸ˜ƒ ...Simply Put..It dragged  without a purpose for 3/4th of an hour.πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: yummimommy

Jo wada kiya woh nibhana paray ga

Rokay zamana chahay rokay khudayee hum ko aanaa paraygaπŸ˜†

Eeliyo humao aaye gaye .................wadaay kai mutabiq!

Aap kay aaagay to Taj Mahal bhi pheeka hai! (Butter)

Humao acha laga rappat to ek dum seedhi to the poiant thi. Saray rang pheekay par gaye iss kay aagay.πŸ‘πŸΌ

😍😍 ...Hum tho aap ki baathon ki jaal mein ulajh gaye, aur iss jaal se bahar aane ka man hi nahi hai ...

Humein Rappat ko  Seedhi likha kyunki CV's Episode ko teda-meda leke jaa rahethe...πŸ˜ƒ

😍
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

and di, i think urs and my perceptions of sin r way different from each other..............for me a sin is a sin.............and u said he raped her only once.........so every girl is allowed to be raped atleast once in her life and the person doing it is not a sinner or a monster bec he has only done it once...........a rape is a sin which destroys a woman/girl's heart, mind, body and soul............and taking a life without any remorse, forcefully threatening ur wife to kill her child etc falls under the category of sin in my perception.................as our perceptions don't match , i don't think we will ever reach a saturation point.................so i think the discussion was/is/will be in vain ...........😊

Fetus is not life..in comparison to Fetus, A rat is more advanced bec it has brains,  Fully developed, functional Lungs, operating Circulatory system and yet we Kill a rat without any second thoughts .

Here again ..U have not understood what I am saying .. Even in the  Medieval age, when there was strict moral code, when there would be constant calculation of Paap and Punya..People still indulged in Abortion..Now in this Materialistic world , where personal comfort  is of paramount importance , where technology has improved that there is a weakening of emotional bond, Abortion will not considered a Big issue , as you make it out to be..

Not only Men like Shakthi ..there are women like Shakthi too, who abort their fetus without the knowledge of  their Husbands and Boy friends..and I would not condemn them ..since the ultimate responsibility of raising a child falls on them...they should give birth when they are ready  and not give birth bec their Moral Compass says it is wrong to abort .In such cases There is almost always a resentment  and mild hate harbored towards the child ..and A child grows up in an environment of neglect and indifference ...I would rather get a  unfeeling Fetus aborted than for see a feeling, innocent child  robbed of its childhood, its personality ...

As for status of women ...Let me say this women status has remained the same..it's the perception that has changed..

Why lament for rape victims...counsel them ,  help them  to get on with their lives instead of commiserating with them  and holding them back...

tanthya thumbnail

I said He raped her once, bec you  said that he raped her constantly.. which was not the case ...

Our  Perception of Sin is quite in tandem  but I do not consider it as the end of world nor condemn a Human   bec  he makes a hard headed decision  which goes against established and prevalent creed [One thing all this Do's and Don't's were created by Men ...it did not come directly from heaven ..so Always take it with pinch of salt is my motto ]

As for Rape..It is too Sensitive a subject to be handled through Posts ...But Let me also state that Marital Rape is widespread and happens even among educated ..and educated  Women too behave just like Kesar ...

As I keep on saying, Fetus is not life ...Fetus is a huge  organism, with empty brain, with [fish] gills for lungs, Almost zilch Nervous system and an  ability  not to feel any pain at all , No eyes, No..limbs..[have stumps ]

A Rape is crime ..

I quite agree,  your POV and Mine are different .....😊

Good Day !!
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i didn't realise while watching the last epi that K has done such a big crime for not lising to P request and drinking bhaag...........πŸ˜†  HOW DARE HE HAD BHAAG ON HOLI........😑 πŸ€£  thank god my mum dad not submit me to police for having bhaad on holi last yr.............😲🀣πŸ€ͺ
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

i didn't realise while watching the last epi that K has done such a big crime for not lising to P request and drinking bhaag...........πŸ˜† HOW DARE HE HAD BHAAG ON HOLI........😑🀣 thank god my mum dad not submit me to police for having bhaad on holi last yr.............😲🀣πŸ€ͺ

πŸ€£
tanthya thumbnail

those words r meant for sakthi di, not u.............and a willing person / slave doesn't provide a shield for a sinner to escape his deeds.............such slaves , if they dare to fight back r disposed of , if he could, and then he moves to another prey , bec his soul itself is contaminated............

and as i said , our perceptions of sin don't match............so any discussions further would be futile..............lets enjoy the diraama............😊

I did not take it for myself..I took it rhetorically ..

A sinner can be redeemed , right  even  while taking his dying breath...isn't that what the Lord says...Many take this and use it ...

A Hunter will hunt as long as preys are available..once the prey begins to fightback ..The hunter will back track , will grow cautious  and wary ...

Quite true..It is a moot point.. !!😊
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

chill dhanya...lots of angry emotions......LOL................lassi peeo.......🀣  dimaag ko shaant rakhoo.........LOL

haha, i am not angry yaar................😊 more irritated than angry...............the KN-A scene was stretched too long.............🀒 instead of that , they could have cut it short and included SS-amma dancing or even extended K's dream..............😭 but they wasted valuable screen/air space/time to get  the point across that KN is still after arushi ans she is not safe even in her house   and the camera angles 😑 uff............i think there was a change in the men behind the camera yesterday.........too many long shots, many jarring continuity problems............ well, editing also looked bad .............