Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Tanths..

You now I am fearing that this new entry of the Low character (LC) is for the other cheap character of the show YNW.

There was no reason of having the scene between KN - A but there was.. It didn't achieve anything in order to move the show futher.. and cannot be considered a epi filler as else it would be pointless to have a MAHA EPI...

This is my take on this situation.. another obstacle to come in the way of Krishna's work.. as long as it is related to the Sax's Kishna is allowed annual leave from searching for work.

So here goes.... Komal will not let Arushi work from home.. So she will have to go out to work. KN still not over her so He will get together with his friends and go after her. The LC will fall for her and Arushi will be in the limelight again.. Though I so do hope that I am wrong.
Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: tanthya

You are welcome, Pooja πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ [ Aaj bahut khush ho, Dui dui Smiley ]

Apart from TC n Adarsh,SS  segment which I enjoyed..Shakthi - Aarushi segment  was the only segment which interested me..😊

Bas yuhi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

I am reading your thoughts on a possible Shakti-Arushi track!! ...is there anything still left??...Are u saying that Shakti hasn't had his share of terrorizing arushi yet?? 
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Thanks Tanths..

You now I am fearing that this new entry of the Low character is for the other cheap character of the show YNW.

There was no reason of having the scene between KN - A but there was.. It didn't achieve anything in order to move the show futher.. and cannot be considered a epi filler as else it would be pointless to have a MAHA EPI...

This is my take on this situation.. another obstacle to come in the way of Krishna's work.. as long as it is related to the Sax's Kishna is allowed annual leave from searching for work.

So here goes.... Komal will not let Arushi work from home.. So she will have to go out to work. KN still not over her so He will get together with his friends and go after her. The LC will fall for her and Arushi will be in the limelight again.. Though I so do hope that I am wrong.

You are welcome, Caris..πŸ˜ƒ

IF..the CV's are planning to continue with the new character ..then he is not for Aarushi but will be after Pratigya ...to avenge his insult !!

and this could be the way of resurrecting Krishna too..he is at his best when he is aggressive..

The purpose of the scene was manifold...one. Shakthi is still obsessed over Aarushi..

2,  Aarushi is not safe anywhere , not even in mumfordganj ..

3. Shakthi has become subtle...he came when everyone were busy and their attention diverted.

4. Shakthi has become his own man, he has stopped being blindly obedient to his father.

5.Shakthi will not let anyone or anything stand in his way ..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Bas yuhi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

I am reading your thoughts on a possible Shakti-Arushi track!! ...is there anything still left??...Are u saying that Shakti hasn't had his share of terrorizing arushi yet?? 

There never was any culmination to Shakthi-Aarushi track ...Pooja....it veered off to Kesar's  fightback..now they are getting the derailed bogey back on track..
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

You are welcome, Caris..πŸ˜ƒ

IF..the CV's are planning to continue with the new character ..then he is not for Aarushi but will be after Pratigya ...to avenge his insult !!

and this could be the way of resurrecting Krishna too..he is at his best when he is aggressive..

The purpose of the scene was manifold...one. Shakthi is still obsessed over Aarushi..

2,  Aarushi is not safe anywhere , not even in mumfordganj ..

3. Shakthi has become subtle...he came when everyone were busy and their attention diverted.

4. Shakthi has become his own man, he has stopped being blindly obedient to his father.

5.Shakthi will not let anyone or anything stand in his way ..

You know I may sound a bit senti... but I hate anyone else being in the pic for Krishna and Pratigya.... You could be right he may just turn K aggresive again - which would be good.
But I really hope they don't keep LC for long here.

Why can they not end the A and KN track.. it's caused enough damage.
tanthya thumbnail

You know I may sound a bit senti... but I hate anyone else being in the pic for Krishna and Pratigya.... You could be right he may just turn K aggresive again - which would be good.

I understand ...😊 Caris...but sometimes a bit of spice is needed ..

Bec Aarushi has not yet achieved ..the importance of Aarushi's track will diminish when her purpose is served.. 
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The minute I saw Angad Ii and that he had a lot to say right away, he 's well known to SS and possibly a close relative and friend of the family, he may be returning to make Prats pay for insulting him. What KN didn't do earlier on using Angad to make Prats pay he is going to be behind the scenes pulling strings giving Angad II inside information and it will be long time before Prats figures out he is behind the tricks. Remember she warned him " don't assume that my silence is a sign of weakness, I will hold you accountable some day".   If Prats is threatened Kesar may step in and tell Krishna the truth about RED's plans to finish Prats on having started much earlier and GD backing her with the truth.  Many possibilities here.
carisma2 thumbnail
I just hope nothing bad happens to P coz of Angad 2.. seriously calling him Angad 2 - we are insulting Angad 1. Angad the first was a classic in comparison. I don't like Manav.
Now we know why Angad 1 was on the holi Pratigya sets - to give some acting tips to Angad 2. Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago
fanvever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
beqar maha epi.. it was too random.. bad editing.. the crisp moment of the show was shown in the end.. they could do a lot better with the kriya dance sequence.. 
hussainramso thumbnail
Jo wada kiya woh nibhana paray ga
Rokay zamana chahay rokay khudayee hum ko aanaa paraygaπŸ˜†

Eeliyo humao aaye gaye .................wadaay kai mutabiq!

Aap kay aaagay to Taj Mahal bhi pheeka hai! (Butter)

Humao acha laga rappat to ek dum seedhi to the poiant thi. Saray rang pheekay par gaye iss kay aagay.πŸ‘πŸΌ