Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dhakarn

counter balance !!!!!!!

the balance will look with a mountain in one side and a small handful of sand in the other .........

he never wanted............!!!!! then why he is constantly raping her ! to satisfy his needs 🤢 and he don't want child...............so she has to consent to his wishes be it giving her body for his usage again and again and silently see her children murdered in womb..............WOW.........i believe u r a woman di, this act of evil and monstrous proportions seem sand to u...........😕 and he has disobeyed his father..........many times.........ravana threatening his father is nothing compared to his affection for his mother and brothers and son..............kamsa still loved his sister even though he imprisoned her.................. and u must know that 'bhroon hatya ' is considered as the most heinous crime in all cultures...............

nevertheless ,there is still sand..even that has to be erased  [ remember shishupala analogy]

He is raping her..He raped her once...!! the other times Kesar was doing what she considers her pathni dharam..

Lust does not require Love, it requires a body , Kesar  fulfilled that criteria....No one told her to be silent..if one were to see, getting shakthi, keeping him happy was Kesar's overriding concern ...I did not see her fighting for her child's rights ..as for consenting...if u see much more clearly ..her wishes were never in question ..it was taken for granted that wife was there to fulfill her Husband's wishes ..that was the creed on which both were brought up and both believed in...

I am a Woman, Dhanya [ and a suggestion, by this you are transgressing ur authority and getting personal..Please confine ur observation to the FICTIONAL show ]

If Abortions were a monstrous deed, Dhanya..then there are million and billion of monsters about..should we kill them all ..what about the Doc's who perform the abortion.. are they monsters too..yet this monsters are life givers too..Every Human has a good and evil side ..the ratio of distribution varies according to the humans ..Shakthi has more of an evil nature..yet he is capable of love  re his parents , His love towards Aarushi ..etc..this finer feelings have to be eliminated for him to be classified under Monster Tag...

Kamsa was already to kill his loving sister the moment the prophecy came out.. ..Ravana loved his brother's and Son's ..but  forced them to go and battle for him inspite of the reluctance of Kumbhakarn..Ravana ordered death /banishment of his own brother Vibhishan , bec Vibhishan said the truth ..

Bhroon Hathya is Sin in dharam yet is happening in the real world, in this Kaliyug and is accepted ..That Is reality..
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

counter balance !!!!!!!

the balance will look with a mountain in one side and a small handful of sand in the other .........

he never wanted............!!!!! then why he is constantly raping her ! to satisfy his needs 🤢 and he don't want child.......oh so if i don't like a certain person or don't want him'her to meddle in my life i could just kill him/her and plead innocence for my brutality bec i don't want/like him/her   WOW nice explanation........so she has to consent to his wishes be it giving her body for his usage again and again and silently see her children murdered in womb..............WOW.........i believe u r a woman di, this act of evil and monstrous proportions seem sand to u...........😕 and he has disobeyed his father..........many times.........ravana threatening his father is nothing compared to his affection for his mother and brothers and son..............kamsa still loved his sister even though he imprisoned her.................. and u must know that 'bhroon hatya ' is considered as the most heinous crime in all cultures...............and even an animal would only kill if its own life is in danger or if it wants food....................u r right sakthi isn't an animal................he is much beyond that stage

There is a difference between a person and a fetus ...

There is a difference between killing and abortion .... and Let me remind you Abortion or Bhroon Hathya has been happening right from medival times ..

I agree with you, Shakthi is not an Animal...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fallen Star

Thanx for the lovely update!!! 😃

you are welcome...Rising Star ..😃
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Thanks for telling..So good result...😃

Australia...ooh tricky match it will be....But it is the best time to beat Australia as they are not as strong as they used to be when they had Waugh twins, Mcgrath and Warne in their team...[this era I was interested in Cricket]

I know..I was wishing for India to lose..we would have gone against Pakistan then ...but now that the Australia  have lost the match after 28 win record ..they will be aggressive ...Hope , India does not buckle and come through... ** Keeping my finger's crossed **

You are welcome, Bey !!😛
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

They gave us a six week break from KN--A but six month break from a decent track for Kriya.  We don't need to keep notes, we just know it.   They give the term "pushing the envelope" new meaning.🤔

Could be due to new Show, Mera .......Lets see  how they will take the Shakthi and Aarushi track and its impact on Kesar and Kesmma ..
-Sheena- thumbnail
Tanths, me logging off and going to bed..Feeling tired...🤗🤗🤗

Will u be around in the afternoon tomorrow??
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Tanths, me logging off and going to bed..Feeling tired...🤗🤗🤗

Will u be around in the afternoon tomorrow??

Good Night, Star.. 🤗🤗

Ofc,  But late afternoon...!! will catch you then..

It was lovely chatting to you...😃

Sweet Dreams ...

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tanthya

nevertheless ,there is still sand..even that has to be erased  [ remember shishupala analogy]

He is raping her..He raped her once...!! the other times Kesar was doing what she considers her pathni dharam..

Lust does not require Love, it requires a body , Kesar  fulfilled that criteria....No one told her to be silent..if one were to see, getting shakthi, keeping him happy was Kesar's overriding concern ...I did not see her fighting for her child's rights ..as for consenting...if u see much more clearly ..her wishes were never in question ..it was taken for granted that wife was there to fulfill her Husband's wishes ..that was the creed on which both were brought up and both believed in...

I am a Woman, Dhanya [ and a suggestion, by this you are transgressing ur authority and getting personal..Please confine ur observation to the FICTIONAL show ]

If Abortions were a monstrous deed, Dhanya..then there are million and billion of monsters abou..should we kill them all ..what about the Doc's who perform the abortion.. are they mosters too..yet this mosters are life givers too..Every Human has a good and evil side ..the ratio of distribution varies acording to the angel ..Shakthi has more of an evil nature..yet he is capable of love  re his parents , His love towards Aarushi ..etc..this finer feelings have to be eliminated for him to be classified under Monster Tag...

Kamsa was already to kill his loving sister the moment the prophecy came out.. ..Ravana loved his brother's and Son's ..but  forced them to go and battle for him inspite of the reluctance of Kumbhakarn..Ravana ordered death /bansihment of his own brother Vibhishan , bec Vibhishan said the truth ..

Bhroon Hathya is Sin in dharam yet is happening in the real world, in this Kaliyug and is accepted ..That Is reality..

i have edited my post di, and sorry if got personnel ...........

i am not suggesting death penalty for anyone..................those who do those heinous crimes r  already liable for such penalties.......if not n this world but ofcourse in hell ......and i know that many crimes like this do take place every sec...............but can't expect any one to sympathize and call the criminal not what they r............a criminal is a criminal...............and by doing such monstrous acts he has lost the title of man...........he is not even animal either..............he has gone way beyond ..............Docs  performing abortions r to be condemned unless they do it in a life saving situation....i think u know there is law against such deeds.........other wise there is no diff bet them and murderers...........keasr doing patni dharam ! her mind and heart  wasn't in it............and that's what do u call rape..........taking once body without the consent of the owner...............she was doing it as a ritual.............and how does kesar's sorry exixtance make him human ? if i were to kill anyone bec he is so presentable and willing would i do it? what would that make me? surely not human , whatever the reasons

that's the cause of problems in the world , isn't it? That one  believe my nation/religion/education is way better than theirs...........so  don't say no to me and obey me.............otherwise i will wipe u off the face of this earth......😕.....there is blood on his hands which i think only a minority could claim to have ................and its precisely this blood which makes him evil............rotten...........a monster ..............just bec its kalyug would any good person go about killing his children in his wifes womb ............? no, only a monster do that
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Thanks a lot for the update!! 😃😃

Apart from the arushi segment, rest of the epi was good!! ...

I see no logic in the arushi segment!! ...absolutely illogical

You are welcome, Pooja 😃😃 [ Aaj bahut khush ho, Dui dui Smiley ]

Apart from TC n Adarsh,SS  segment which I enjoyed..Shakthi - Aarushi segment  was the only segment which interested me..😊
tanthya thumbnail

i have edited my post di, and sorry if got personnel ...........

i am not suggesting death penalty for anyone..................those who do those heinous crimes r  already liable for such penalties.......if not n this world but ofcourse in hell ......and i know that many crimes like this do take place every sec...............but can't expect any one to sympathize and call the criminal not what they r............a criminal is a criminal...............and by doing such monstrous acts he has lost the title of man...........he is not even animal either..............he has gone way beyond ..............Docs  performing abortions r to be condemned unless they do it in a life saving situation....i think u know there is law against such deeds.........other wise there is no diff bet them and murderers...........keasr doing patni dharam ! her mind and heart  wasn't in it............and that's what do u call rape..........taking once body without the consent of the owner...............she was doing it as a ritual.............

that's the cause of problems in the world , isn't it? That one  believe my nation/religion/education is way better than theirs...........so u don't say no to me and obey me.............otherwise i will wipe u off the face of this earth............he believes that others should be treated like that...........but he is actually doing a monstrous deed in treating others for his comfort and convenience ...........there is blood on his hands which i think only a minority could claim to have ................and its precisely this blood which makes him evil............rotten...........a monster

No need for apology, Dear ..I knew You would  understand .. so told you ..

No, Dhanya ...not that I am superior to you  belief..it is the I am stronger and powerful belief that lets you be subjugated..had Kesar questioned this, fought back  ..what would have happened ..in the negative side..She would have been killed  or  thrown out and ostracized by her community  ..In the positive side..she would have had her self respect, Shakthi would have hesitated before even touching her ..But she believed that Pati was an all powerful parameshwar and it is pathni dharam to obey PP ..and why did she have that belief..cos it was drummed into her ,by her mother, by the society, by the books, by the religious tenets, mythology ..and what happened when she discarded this ..she realized that PP was not powerful but just an ordinary Man ..equal to her ...it is this notion that has to be learnt by many women..That Men are not Gods..Men are Humans !!

Secondly Shakthi was behaving like that bec Kesar was letting him..Once she fought back..Shakhti is backtracking ..and also in the case of Aarushi..we saw Shakthi treating her gently..bec Aarushi did not put up with his nonsense..

a word of warning though..Kesar was Lucky, she escaped  by a Burial and a birth ..but few  do not ..for them peace can be found only in the embrace of death ..